PDA

View Full Version : Clanton @ FALS

Highside Hustler25
07-26-2015, 10:00 PM
so what if anything was done about the Clanton deal? Was he DQ'd and if so, should he receive points?
WoO rule states competitor will be subject to DQ, and/or fine and/or suspension.

I was more curious as to the points hit. Wouldn't a DQ mean there would be zero points awarded?

plunks7
07-26-2015, 10:10 PM
so what if anything was done about the Clanton deal? Was he DQ'd and if so, should he receive points?
WoO rule states competitor will be subject to DQ, and/or fine and/or suspension.

I was more curious as to the points hit. Wouldn't a DQ mean there would be zero points awarded?.

Good points HH25. Knowing the woo they will probably give them to Lanigan.

zyoung25
07-26-2015, 10:13 PM
What happened really? I asked on the other thread but it got turned into a I seen this and I seen that thread.

plunks7
07-26-2015, 10:16 PM
Hit chub on a caution lap intentionally. Take it from their hh25.

Kwd1253
07-26-2015, 10:44 PM
poor chub always gets ran into.

skids
07-26-2015, 11:23 PM
WoO told him he was done for the race. They threatened total loss of points etc. if he didn't cooperate and leave the track while he was sitting in turn 4 but he did leave after the threat. So, I'm sure he was scored to that point of the race.

Kwd1253
07-27-2015, 12:55 AM
one would think the WoO drivers would take out lucas drivers. but you have heckenhast Jr getting into tmac and Shane ramming chub and jd door slamming erb. same tour guys trying take each other out.

powerslide
07-27-2015, 06:56 AM
Race against the same guys night in and night out you are bound to start bouncing off each other. They aren't so burnt out on the guy from the other series bouncing off them so they tolerate more. My take...

zyoung25
07-27-2015, 07:43 AM
one would think the WoO drivers would take out lucas drivers. but you have heckenhast Jr getting into tmac and Shane ramming chub and jd door slamming erb. same tour guys trying take each other out.

It's just the same as any one of us going to work everyday. Eventually you will have some sort of run in with a coworker, or in this case fellow racers. It's the nature of the beast.