PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say to the Pierce's

mud duck
07-30-2015, 11:38 PM
Not sure, if any of them follow 4m. But, I just read on DOD race wire about the sudden loss of their new puppy! I am very sorry to hear that and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Dogs can be like children to a lot of people and it's really tough. I treat mine better then most probably do their own kids. I know 4m can be somewhat cold hearted at times and I hope this thread doesn't turn into something bad!! But, again just wanted to say I m very sorry to hear about your loss. Maybe Bobby can get a win this weekend to cheer them up a little.

dirt33
07-31-2015, 03:42 PM
I am a dog lover as well. I have 3 dogs sleeping on the living room couch as I type this, they are pretty much our family. My heart goes out to the Pierce family in a big way. I can only imagine their sadness. And to have it happen while traveling, and being away from home, their normal vet, etc. just a real tough thing to hear about. I am sorry for their loss.

pierceFAN
07-31-2015, 03:46 PM
the worst part was the dog was fine...happy...no warning anything was wrong...just fell over...unreal.

zyoung25
07-31-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm in the same boat with Pierce bunch. I lost my lil friend Stewie this week. A weiner dog with kill all mentality, good lil pooch. Had him for close to 15 years, he was a tough ol guy.

I'm a dog lover too. I seen this myself and felt bad. Pets are family members too, very tough to deal with when they pass.

Nasty55
07-31-2015, 04:40 PM
the worst part was the dog was fine...happy...no warning anything was wrong...just fell over...unreal.

Oh man sorry to hear that... I had that happen many many yrs ago with an Australian blue healer she was just fine one minute and fell down the next and boom she was gone. Sad to hear about the Pierce's loss.

Pennsboro23
07-31-2015, 04:56 PM
I feel for them, a dog can be mans best friend.

edavis71
07-31-2015, 08:18 PM
I feel for them, a dog can be mans best friend.

Without a doubt Pennsboro!!! My Pug is my best pal and I wouldn't take anything for him. Sorry to the Pierce family for your loss.

mcdaddy25
07-31-2015, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear this. RIP little buddy.

mud duck
08-01-2015, 01:39 AM
I'm in the same boat with Pierce bunch. I lost my lil friend Stewie this week. A weiner dog with kill all mentality, good lil pooch. Had him for close to 15 years, he was a tough ol guy.

I'm a dog lover too. I seen this myself and felt bad. Pets are family members too, very tough to deal with when they pass!

Sorry to hear that zyoung 25, you can really get attached to them and it's difficult when they pass. Hang in there and very sorry for your loss.

mud duck
08-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Sorry bout that, I messed that last post up trying to copy and paste zyoung25 original post.

Clayton_Wetter
08-01-2015, 02:26 PM
You guys have hearts that are in the right place. Letting them know that you care is thoughtful at a sad time like this. Best wishes to the Pierces and I am saddened for your loss.

pierceFAN
08-01-2015, 04:44 PM
ive had aunts and uncles that have passed that never got to me like my dog passing

Baddboy1
08-01-2015, 06:40 PM
They posted on FB that the vet told them it was basicaly a bad valve in the puppies heart. little fellow had a heart attack.

AllenK
08-01-2015, 10:34 PM
I am sorry for their loss! Dogs are family too! You can sure get attached to your pets,and it hurts so bad to say goodbye to them. It had to be especially hard to loose one that young,and that suddenly! My wife and I love our dog dearly,and it would be devastating if anything like that happened to him.

Pierce family,you have the thoughts and prayers of my wife and I.