PDA

View Full Version : BRC chassis? Who knows anything?

18mmod
08-01-2015, 08:04 AM
I have a chance to buy what is supposedly a 2008 BRC modified chassis. I have never heard of this brand. Does anyone have any info of these? Still in business? Copy of what brand? Decent car? I will find more specific info on this particular chassis when I go look tomorrow. The current owner doesn't know much about it as he took it in trade. He thinks these were built in the Poplar Bluff Mo. area. Thanks

modracr41
08-06-2015, 09:43 AM
I have a chance to buy what is supposedly a 2008 BRC modified chassis. I have never heard of this brand. Does anyone have any info of these? Still in business? Copy of what brand? Decent car? I will find more specific info on this particular chassis when I go look tomorrow. The current owner doesn't know much about it as he took it in trade. He thinks these were built in the Poplar Bluff Mo. area. Thanks

If it's a BWRC, that's Brian Worley out of Farmington. He's still around, and his cars are based on a Shaw I think. He's won quite a few races at St. Francis county and the area with them. I don't know of any chassis builders in Poplar Bluff so this is as close as I can get you. Hope that helps.

jog49
08-06-2015, 10:31 AM
If you will Google or Yahoo! search for BRC modified chassis, you can find the likely manufacturer. I see several that are using that name but do not know about 2008.