PDA

View Full Version : Bloomers

george w
08-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Misses the show at cedar lake, didn't see that one coming ...... Eckert as well.....

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 08:08 PM
He was just given a "track provisional" which is a joke.

george w
08-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Clanton an McCreadie are your WOO provisionals
Lanigan is your previous race provisional
an Jesse Stovall is your highest finishing fan fund driver

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Exactly, but he was given a track provisional like I said. That wasn't even in the race setup. It's a joke to the other guys that aren't in the show and outraced him tonight.

george w
08-01-2015, 08:13 PM
He was just given a "track provisional" which is a joke. if thats the case "a joke" would be putting it lightly in my opinion, wonder how Scrub an EPJ feel about it since they both finished ahead of Scott among other drivers...

millermw
08-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Bloomer went down on the track and whined. This really sucks for everyone else who finished ahead of him

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Yes, he went down on his quad and talked to the track officials and they are now saying that there is magically a provisional for the driver with the most wins that didn't make it.

T-MAC39FAN
08-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Only for the "ALMIGHTY ONE".

Now what happens if he finishes 2nd. This is were I got a problem w his provisional along w track prov. I dont give a rats a$$ what he has done for or accomplished in dlm racing. That was just uncalled for to guys that finished better. So there u go certain nut sucker bloomer fans!

george w
08-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Yes, he went down on his quad and talked to the track officials and they are now saying that there is magically a provisional for the driver with the most wins that didn't make it. Scott has an still does alot for the sport an i respect that to the fullest, but this is a P!$$ poor move by the track period let alone a slap in the face to the other drivers an crews who worked there tail off all weekend that missed the show!

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Yes, and the $2,000 that would have paid for guys travel and tires that are just trying to start the race and have a solid finish. Everyone knows Bloomer or any other elite driver could win from the tail in 100 laps. If he wins, the guy that finishes second would really be hot. This is a long haul for everyone up to Wisconsin and that's just downright wrong.

george w
08-01-2015, 08:26 PM
I guess amongst all the provisionals thats out there these days we need to add the "SCOTT BLOOMQUIST PROVISIONAL".......

T-MAC39FAN
08-01-2015, 08:33 PM

Now what happens if he finishes 2nd. This is were I got a problem w his provisional along w track prov. I dont give a rats a$$ what he has done for or accomplished in dlm racing. That was just uncalled for to guys that finished better. So there u go nut sucker bloomer fans!

If bloomer wins which is highly unlikely. They will tear that place down. Unless they told him he could only finish 2nd. THAT IS JUST FKN BS.

Kwd1253
08-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Well that is messed up there. I can see drivers not wanting come back because of that. I could see if they said fan fav provisional. They could of easily rigged it make it look like he won that to get into the race tonight. Most people could believe that and let it slide a lil.

dirtyboy
08-01-2015, 08:46 PM
It is obvious Scott is just testing this weekend up at Cedar Lake. I am sure they just put him in the field so he could get a few more laps in.

millermw
08-01-2015, 08:51 PM
It is obvious Scott is just testing this weekend up at Cedar Lake. I am sure they just put him in the field so he could get a few more laps in.

Now that's funny

T-MAC39FAN
08-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Testn alright. Hes testing every driver in show!

george w
08-01-2015, 08:53 PM
It is obvious Scott is just testing this weekend up at Cedar Lake. I am sure they just put him in the field so he could get a few more laps in.why drive all the way from Tennessee to Wisconsin just for a test session when he can do it in his own wheelhouse for FAR FAR less money an travel ?

tigwelder
08-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Well that is messed up there. I can see drivers not wanting come back because of that. I could see if they said fan fav provisional. They could of easily rigged it make it look like he won that to get into the race tonight. Most people could believe that and let it slide a lil.
I hope he wins maybe all you babies will stay home.they can do anything they want and they don't care what you think. he probably got 5,000 just to show up .

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 08:55 PM
You are clearly missing the joke, lol. Seems like every time Scott doesn't run well he's just "testing" based on his interviews.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2015, 08:55 PM

Now what happens if he finishes 2nd. This is were I got a problem w his provisional along w track prov. I dont give a rats a$$ what he has done for or accomplished in dlm racing. That was just uncalled for to guys that finished better. So there u go nut sucker bloomer fans!Your post was great till the end, who in their right mind would think this is ok? I'm a Bloomer fan no doubt, but that's BS. So I guess I don't fall into your nut sucker category.

There's nuthuggers all over this board. Wether it's Bloomer, Pierce, Davenport, Moyer, Rocket, Longhorn, there's sheep all over.

mud duck
08-01-2015, 08:56 PM
They tried explaining the "confusion" on DOD race wire about that particular provisional. But, they probably should have just told the truth!! Bloomquist came to us and wanted in and we bowed and said yes sir!! But, if they was going to do that Eckert should have been allowed in because of him running the WoO.

george w
08-01-2015, 08:56 PM
I hope he wins maybe all you babies will stay home.they can do anything they want and they don't care what you think. he probably got 5,000 just to show up . No one is descussing what or who can do the topic of discussion is whats right or wrong.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2015, 09:02 PM
If this wasn't a provisional, which I'm sure it wasn't, this ain't NASCAR, total BS.

It's as much the tracks fault as Bloomers, because they let him in, catered to him. For Eckert, who has followed the WoO loyally, it's a slap in the face. Just don't understand why they'd do it. He didn't race his way in, and he wasn't in line for a provisional, so why make sh!t up. Really makes me question, if there isn't a good answer, considering myself a big fan of his anymore.

Guess I'll backtrack what I said after reading DoD. Neither Scott nor Lanigan should be in for that matter.

Kwd1253
Well just read it on dod.. so who should been in the right track co promoter or WoO. Track wanted most winningest and woo director wanted most recent. So one could say they favoring scoot but the other hand woo trying favor lanigan. I say scotts should trump lanigan lol

CarolinaDirt
The only problem I have with it is him riding his four wheeler down and whining to the officials to get it . I feel bad for EPJ and Eckert

george w
08-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Well just read it on dod.. so who should been in the right track co promoter or WoO. Track wanted most winningest and woo director wanted most recent. So one could say they favoring scoot but the other hand woo trying favor lanigan. I say scotts should trump lanigan lol do you actually believe this to be true ? If the rolls where reversed an Lanigan was on the outside looking in you think the track would have pulled this?

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2015, 09:06 PM
do you actually believe this to be true ? If the rolls where reversed an Lanigan was on the outside looking in you think the track would have pulled this?Dunno, but I don't agree with either getting a provisional, it's not NASCAR.

Kwd1253
08-01-2015, 09:07 PM
If this wasn't a provisional, which I'm sure it wasn't, this ain't NASCAR, total BS.It's as much the tracks fault as Bloomers, because they let him in, catered to him. For Eckert, who has followed the WoO loyally, it's a slap in the face. Just don't understand why they'd do it. He didn't race his way in, and he wasn't in line for a provisional, so why make sh!t up. Really makes me question, if there isn't a good answer, considering myself a big fan of his anymore.Really woo and co promoter dropped the ball they should made it clear on the meaning pass champ provisional. If i would scott i would use the trump card i won more and if i was lanigan i would say i most recent. So really co promoter and director fault.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Really woo and co promoter dropped the ball they should made it clear on the meaning pass champ provisional. If i would scott i would use the trump card i won more and if i was lanigan i would say i most recent. So really co promoter and director fault.Correct, it just stinks is all. Neither raced their way in, nor do they follow WoO, so take a seat. I get honoring past winners, but provisionals need to have a line somewhere.

HikerDan
08-01-2015, 09:11 PM
If this wasn't a provisional, which I'm sure it wasn't, this ain't NASCAR, total BS.

It's as much the tracks fault as Bloomers, because they let him in, catered to him. For Eckert, who has followed the WoO loyally, it's a slap in the face. Just don't understand why they'd do it. He didn't race his way in, and he wasn't in line for a provisional, so why make sh!t up. Really makes me question, if there isn't a good answer, considering myself a big fan of his anymore.

Guess I'll backtrack what I said after reading DoD. Neither Scott nor Lanigan should be in for that matter.

Thank you chupp n ex-bloomer fan. It's about time.

DurtyWimmin
08-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Maybe they'll let Bloomer have a 1 lap head start too

chupp n bloomer fan
08-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Thank you chupp n ex-bloomer fan. It's about time.Had to backtrack Dan a little;), supposed miscommunication between track n WoO;). It still stinks, no doubt in more ways than one.

Kwd1253
08-01-2015, 09:13 PM
I agree with you chupp, GW it not right at all. Its robs the guys how did there work to out do lanigan and scott. They dropped the ball big time. I think they need get that pass champ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out the provisional.

edavis71
08-01-2015, 09:14 PM

I agree !!!

gorj
08-01-2015, 09:15 PM
Highest finisher from Thurs nights race who didnt make the USA Nationals feature.
let's race and see how this plays out

MUD MAESTRO
08-01-2015, 09:17 PM
question to those who have witnessed a pre race driver's meeting. Are provisionals discussed at these meetings? I believe there is a secret handbook of obscure provisionals to hand out when favorite drivers don't qualify.

millermw
08-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Everyone that I have talked to at the track thinks it sucks

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 09:19 PM
The whole confusing thing is a cover up to try to limit pissing people off. There is no way that this wasn't in clear black and white before now and clearly talked about at the drivers meeting.

Apparently Bloomer went to a second car prior to the feature? Wow lol.

Kwd1253
08-01-2015, 09:19 PM
I bet next year it be more clear lol

lb_sa
08-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Maybe they'll let Bloomer have a 1 lap head start too

Lmao, true story. He should have 4 and Moyer 6. That was total BS too.

Kwd1253
08-01-2015, 09:22 PM
I say they should have pass champ race that didnt make it in a 10 leap shoot out. That would be right in my book.

LMPunk
08-01-2015, 09:22 PM

I laughed.

george w
08-01-2015, 09:32 PM
I just read where he switched to a back-up car aswell, wonder how that pre race inspection went ..... "tires looked good scott park her on the front stretch buddy your in the show" ........" your sure this is the car you wanna use right" ....

Bloomerfest
08-01-2015, 09:51 PM
I love how you haters act like he held them at gun point to get in. Who wouldn't take a provisional if given one. Smh

zach51
08-02-2015, 02:05 PM
That wouldn't have happened at Eldora...

TS FAN
08-02-2015, 02:49 PM
bloomer is a star attraction. I am not surprised. I am by no means a fan of his. I do not think it is right, but I think I know why it was done

cgrace
08-02-2015, 03:01 PM
complete bs on tracks part. had plenty of chances to get in

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 03:29 PM
complete bs on tracks part. had plenty of chances to get in

Thats right
same as all other competitors

IZZOJR16
08-02-2015, 03:42 PM
he's been such a terrible ambassador for our sport and a selfish turd. on the bright side JD won again. HELL YEAH!!!

ncdirt
08-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Definitely hurts the integrity of the track.

CrankedUp90
08-02-2015, 05:50 PM
I think the even bigger joke was WoO adding 5 of their guys to the tail of Thursday nights feature. Its just stupid..

plunks7
08-02-2015, 06:25 PM
I am a fan of Bloomer. And that was just plain ridiculous. I took my Bloomer shirt off when he was announced he was in. Terrible decision by all involved. We have so far 4 pages on this and not 1 person has brought up the fact of even having provisionals. They are a complete joke!!! The "ONLY WAY" to correct this problem. Is to race your way in. I don't care if you ran the whole series or not. So when they say we have the top 30 cars in the world starting to night, Do they really mean top 24 and 6 others? That would be lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25drtrkr
08-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Aint that the trurth FBI!.....All these bandwagoneers on here, before this year you couldn't find a fan of jd on here with a search warrant! Now he wins some races and they come out of the woodwork

Hes definitely on a roll, but lets see where he is in 5 or 10 years! If hes like most, he'll be gone!

Only Bloomer, Moyer, and EPJ are some of the ones that perservere, year in and year out!

Highside Hustler25
08-02-2015, 06:40 PM
JD's funny tire times will come to a sudden stop and you Bloomer haters that jump on the bandwagon of who's winning at the time, will go back in hiding like alway... Lmao

Nice to see some sort of reality on this. Good honest post TS FAN!

Lmao!!!!

Man, I feel for you bro! Hate to see you going through this!! Is there anything I can do to help you through this time of whining???

HAhahahhaaaaaaaa.....

Now here's some real intelligence at work...

Surprised you haven't gone ahead and changed your name to "JD's testicle tickler" Lol.

You gonna drop off of ole JD when T-Mac starts winning again? Just wondering...

Me too!!

It's all gonna be ok!! Really!! You need a tissue too? ;)

Well, it wasn't Eldora... Think!! Lol

The real "joke" here is WoO...

Ole Bloomer... Getting all this attention right smack dab in the middle of JD's party!!!

...and it's you (not you plunks), the haters who pull the attention from others to cry about Bloomer!!! Lmfao, some more!!!!

Thank the the WoO for this one...

The real question is will you make it to post #100 before the Boss sends you back to start and you don't collect $200 for passing go:confused:

Bloomer got a gift. Just ended up being a crock pot.

sorry, 4m made me erase yer smileys.

drano
08-02-2015, 06:44 PM
I got my mom a crock pot for Christmas one year.....she loved it.

Highside Hustler25
08-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Love you long time too HH!! Now go play with yourself or something. Lol

already have. 3 times actually:eek:

25drtrkr
08-02-2015, 07:15 PM
"Thats Nice" as your ole buddy would say... :D

Yeah, but he was thinking about your Lulu under his desk! lol

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Surprised you haven't gone ahead and changed your name to "JD's testicle tickler" Lol.

You gonna drop off of ole JD when T-Mac starts winning again? Just wondering... :)

Hey FBI (FAG BOY FROM ILLINOIS)
I wouldnt change my name to JD test tickler as you have that role down pat.

I like both jd and tmac so no I wont switch.

I see you must be bored as your commenting on everyones post. To bad ur a loner.

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Aint that the trurth FBI!.....All these bandwagoneers on here, before this year you couldn't find a fan of jd on here with a search warrant! Now he wins some races and they come out of the woodwork

Hes definitely on a roll, but lets see where he is in 5 or 10 years! If hes like most, he'll be gone!

Only Bloomer, Moyer, and EPJ are some of the ones that perservere, year in and year out!

Yea thats cuz he wasnt running a national touring series.

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Ole Bloomer... Getting all this attention right smack dab in the middle of JD's party!!! :D

...and it's you (not you plunks), the haters who pull the attention from others to cry about Bloomer!!! Lmfao, some more!!!! :p

Laugh ur a$$ off but the jokes on u fbi(FKN BIT$H INCORPERATED).

JD bursted bloomers bubble. Jd can walk on water w/o his cape. Bloomer sinks when he walks on water.

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Ole Bloomer... Getting all this attention right smack dab in the middle of JD's party!!! :D

...and it's you (not you plunks), the haters who pull the attention from others to cry about Bloomer!!! Lmfao, some more!!!! :p

JD has crashed and spoiled a bunch of bloomers partys.

LateModelThunder
08-02-2015, 08:55 PM

When the announcers where chatting sometime before open ceremonies late afternoon about how drivers get in the show with the racing of b-mains they were talking that a track provisional would be given. Figured it was for Mars incase he didn't make the show. If blooms would of been in and Mars was not Mars would have been picked

drano
08-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Laugh ur a$$ off but the jokes on u fbi(FKN BIT$H INCORPERATED).

JD bursted bloomers bubble. Jd can walk on water w/o his cape. Bloomer sinks when he walks on water.

If he can walk on water instead of JD he should be JC.

JinxNC
08-02-2015, 09:02 PM

You really are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID, if you put E.P. J (oke) in the same sentence as those who "persevere" year in and year out. There hasn't been a dam* Hurricane hit the Lucas tour since they started throwing up BIG money and REAL drivers started participating in the series. Just because "Whirlwind" Pearson drove around for years with the series sponsor plastered on his car, running over everything but the water truck, and won some paper championships....well...cuz, that don't quite make him as legendary as you think. I'll give you Bloomquist, Moyer, Owens (in recent years), and would add Freddy Smith, Boggs, etc, in their era's. But don't kid yourself on Pearson being ANYWHERE near that group....

Get outta FLA once in a while.... Theres a whole 'nother world out here!

kidrock
08-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Kind of reminds you of NASCAR doesn't it lol.

drano
08-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Come on guys you know if Earl gets on another winning streak you will jump on his ban wagon don't say you wont.

SLMDIRTTM
08-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Couldn't Eckert have used the so called "EMERGENCY PROVISIONAL" or what ever its called?

kidrock
08-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Or whatever they make up at the last minute lol

CarolinaDirt
08-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Come on guys you know if Earl gets on another winning streak you will jump on his ban wagon don't say you wont.

Never have been an EPJ fan , JD growed up 20 mins up the road I saw his first race on dirt It's cool to see a local make it big we have some good drivers here that would run well if they had the resources . It's kind of bittersweet because his weekly battles with the Chastains , David Payne , Danny Ledford , Jamie Oliver , Shane Tankersly , etc. kept the local tracks full every week .

drano
08-02-2015, 09:39 PM
I don't see how anyone couldn't be a Pearson fan one of the nicest and friendly people you will ever meet.

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Ok I will, Lmao and Lmao some more... Hows that? :D

Shoot man, if Bloomer was winning right now you'ed be on here telling us all about how he's your man!! It's ok to jump on the bandwagon and ride if thats what you like. Sorry I just don't care to be that way. You don't have to get upset knowing we all know you're a bandwagon jockey, many are... :)

Never have never will b a bloomer fan. Also im not a bandwaggonier.
Im a leader not a follower as you are.

T-MAC39FAN
08-02-2015, 10:38 PM
What are you leading if I may ask?

Ok on the bandwagon thing, I'll let that go if it's bothering you. I wouldn't want to upset you any worse then I have! :)

No its ok im not bothered by you stupidity on the bandwagoning.

nuff said
08-02-2015, 10:43 PM
How do you rank EPJ with Moyer and Bloomquist ?This alone should speak volumes about your credibility.......

nuff said
08-02-2015, 10:51 PM
That's kinda what I was thinking.

fryefan
08-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Couldn't Eckert have used the so called "EMERGENCY PROVISIONAL" or what ever its called?

Not for Saturday's show. However, that is why there were 5 WoO cars added on Thursday night's show. The three that took Emergency Provisionals on Thursday only earn points and a very limited amount of money.

fryefan
08-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Yes, he went down on his quad and talked to the track officials and they are now saying that there is magically a provisional for the driver with the most wins that didn't make it.

They wanted to add a lap car to try to slow Superman down, so they added the car that went backwards all weekend.

Nasty55
08-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Hell I gotta question..... I dunno if this is true but rumor has it that Bloomquist was just testing at cedar lake?? Any truth to that F.B.I.? I dunno I just heard that is all... :)

T-MAC39FAN
08-03-2015, 08:48 AM
They wanted to add a lap car to try to slow Superman down, so they added the car that went backwards all weekend.

Very good post right there.
I guess he also got paid for his testing.

JimBo
08-03-2015, 10:19 AM
So it was a Track Double Secret Provisional?

jog49
08-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Every driver there had the opportunity to make the feature race on the same track. Provisionals are gifts for those who couldn't "cut the mustard" and those who couldn't rise to the occasion shouldn't be rewarded for something they were unable to earn. Do away with all provisonals and race the achievers!

Highside Hustler25
08-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Hell I gotta question..... I dunno if this is true but rumor has it that Bloomquist was just testing at cedar lake?? Any truth to that F.B.I.? I dunno I just heard that is all... :)

Too late. Clock struck midnight.

tb1545
08-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Everyones saying this isnt nascar... Well, Cedar Lake is a nascar sanctioned track so maybe thats why they couldnt get it right? Provisionals have their place, but a big show/ "crown jewel type" event shouldnt be using them. If its series sanctioned, give the drivers show up points and let them race for the money and pure glory like everyone else. Let them sanction the preliminary nights so the points race adds an element to those maybe. Theres nothing worse than a guy getting a provisional, being lapped traffic for 100 laps with no shot of competing, but staying out there because hes top 5 in points and needs a "solid" points night.

JinxNC
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
I'll give ole Bloomers credit,he had one BAD FAST 4 wheeler when he took off down there to beg for a provisional! Heard he was racing EPJ and Eckert, and ended up with the W. Better check them ATV tars.... somethin don't seem right...

JinxNC
08-03-2015, 01:07 PM
No biggie to Eckert though... He has one them cars with the Horns on the side of it, and a brand new Cornett to boot... Just waiting to break it out and get it dirty.

T-MAC39FAN
08-03-2015, 01:18 PM
I'll give ole Bloomers credit,he had one BAD FAST 4 wheeler when he took off down there to beg for a provisional! Heard he was racing EPJ and Eckert, and ended up with the W. Better check them ATV tars.... somethin don't seem right...

When bloomer gets out of rehab he going to get his longhorn. Thats only way he can pick up speed and keep up w the jones.

Clayton_Wetter
08-03-2015, 02:26 PM
http://img15.deviantart.net/8247/i/2006/118/0/1/wine_bread_cheese_by_adge.jpg

zach51
08-03-2015, 02:36 PM
I never really heard much about JD before last year when I went up to the National 100 at Phenix City, and I thought hey that's kinda neat seeing what I would consider an "underdog" win. And look now, 9-10 months later he's the dog everybody is chasing. He may be a jerk when the camera isn't on I don't know, but after watching all of his DOD post race interviews he seems really humble and down-to-earth (granted it's easy to be happy after you've just won), but even when he smacked the wall at Nebraska after the race he was smiling and still happy, its just nice to see some fresh blood out there making the veterans cringe.

T-MAC39FAN
08-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Then you'll be jumping onto and all over the Bloomer Bandwagon with that blackford feller... :D

In your wettist dream!!

25drtrkr
08-03-2015, 07:02 PM
You know it true!! :)

I believe you Honest!.......Some cant see the Truth, because there's sweaty balls in their face!

drano
08-03-2015, 07:22 PM
I think Bloomer should have a guaranteed starting spot in every race he attends.

25drtrkr
08-03-2015, 07:31 PM
you really are a special kind of stupid, if you put e.p. J (oke) in the same sentence as those who "persevere" year in and year out. There hasn't been a dam* hurricane hit the lucas tour since they started throwing up big money and real drivers started participating in the series. Just because "whirlwind" pearson drove around for years with the series sponsor plastered on his car, running over everything but the water truck, and won some paper championships....well...cuz, that don't quite make him as legendary as you think. I'll give you bloomquist, moyer, owens (in recent years), and would add freddy smith, boggs, etc, in their era's. But don't kid yourself on pearson being anywhere near that group....

Get outta fla once in a while.... Theres a whole 'nother world out here!

r......e......t.......a.......r........d! ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Of course, Im talking about putting new tires on!

drano
08-03-2015, 07:48 PM
He sure has earned it!

That he has.....

Highside Hustler25
08-03-2015, 08:26 PM
I think Bloomer should have a guaranteed starting spot in every race he attends.

I thought he did.

drano
08-03-2015, 08:30 PM
99.9% of the time he does it on his own so why not give him a 100% guarantee he has earned it.

T-MAC39FAN
08-03-2015, 08:41 PM
99.9% of the time he does it on his own so why not give him a 100% guarantee he has earned it.

Because its doesnt matter how good you were or what you have accomplished plain and simple. If its an inventational event then yes. He has to qualify his way in just like everybody else. He is nobody special. Hes a dam race like all the others. All the provisionals were accounted for. To bad tough luck.

drano
08-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Because its doesnt matter how good you were or what you have accomplished plain and simple. If its an inventational event then yes. He has to qualify his way in just like everybody else. He is nobody special. Hes a dam race like all the others. All the provisionals were accounted for. To bad tough luck.

It wasn't to bad tough luck he got in like he should have.

Mud Packer
08-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Disappointing. I thought there would probably be a much different ending to this. I figured Bloomer would pull out the "back up" car and taker to the front and win the whole (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing.....then show up at the scales 25 pounds light.

dirtMAN007
08-03-2015, 08:57 PM
No biggie to Eckert though... He has one them cars with the Horns on the side of it, and a brand new Cornett to boot... Just waiting to break it out and get it dirty.

He is afraid to break it out because what if he fails with the longhorn ? He may have to come to the realization that it is not the chassis fault !!!!! What a pill to swallow !!!

dirtMAN007
08-03-2015, 09:15 PM
We'll have to wait and see just what happens.

Yes , time will tell ! If it doesn't work with the longhorn he!ll find someone to get him some other kind to say it is bad also ! Never ending story with this guy !!!!!!

mud duck
08-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Dirtman you really don't let things go do you? Was it that your were that big of a Covert fan on the night in "question" or just don't like Scrub? You surely are the minority. There's not to many guys that don't pull for Scrub. "Never ending story"???? Your making things up, the Eckert camp is quiet. Maybe you need to seek counseling??

mud duck
08-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Well, Mr Truth I have already sought counseling and proud to say I'm well on my way to recovery! Would you like the name of my therapist? If you show your a member of 4m, you can get a 40% discount!!

plunks7
08-04-2015, 10:10 AM
Well, Mr Truth I have already sought counseling and proud to say I'm well on my way to recovery! Would you like the name of my therapist? If you show your a member of 4m, you can get a 40% discount!!

I'm in mud duck. (: Where and how long is your therapist list. I'm getting tired of this straight jacket, padded room and padded helmet. Its even tougher on my A S S. All I get to do is scoot around. LOL

mud duck
08-04-2015, 10:42 AM
The more, the better plunks!! Group discount rate is even better!!! Right now there is a little wait time for one on one appointments. But, groups it's the next day!! Therapist said there's been a huge influx of 4mer' s causing a backlog!!

plunks7
08-04-2015, 10:56 AM
The more, the better plunks!! Group discount rate is even better!!! Right now there is a little wait time for one on one appointments. But, groups it's the next day!! Therapist said there's been a huge influx of 4mer' s causing a backlog!!

LMAO!!! But did you have to use the word "backlog". :)

25drtrkr
08-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Steave Kingsler is God of dirt, don't forget it JD fans!!!

Never heard of him.....whats he WON?....if anything