PDA

View Full Version : With the North/South 100, Topless 100, & World 100 coming up does JD win them all????

HoosierDirtFan
08-02-2015, 11:39 AM
With the North/South 100, Topless 100, & World 100 coming up in the next 6 weeks does Jonathan Davenport stand a good chance of wining them all or does another driver win at least one of them?

In the past couple of weeks Erb has looked good in that new Black Diamond car, & Moyer has been good as well or does another driver sneak in there and steal one.

lb_sa
08-02-2015, 12:57 PM
Moyer won't even be at the North South, he never goes. I'd say Davenport is easily the favorite at Florence, based on the Ralph Latham and how he is running. Owens and Bloomquist are the only two that could have an argument there. I don't think he wins the Topless and anything can happen at the World.

ncdirt
08-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Pass some of the "tar" info along to some of the other drivers and series officials since you seem to have a lot of info that nobody but you and the rumleys know. Does he run them in qualifying and heats or just the main? Do they use different chemicals or markings for different tracks or is it the same for every race? I bet they get great wear. Heard they ran the same right rear for the nationals that they ran at the dream.

CarolinaDirt
08-02-2015, 04:32 PM
So it was the engine turned sideways in the car which was guaranteed to be found even though it's now passed Lucas WOO and Ump tech legally . Now it's tires again after having passed all 3 series tech inspection .

I can't wait to hear what's next alien technology Kevin Rumley found on a crashed space ship in Nevada ?

CarolinaDirt
08-02-2015, 05:17 PM
All very goood question! All I know is he just ain't that good of a wheel man to be a winnin at this caliber. Something very tricky is going on, and when it is found... you all will be shocked I am spectin' :)

I will strongly disagree he has been winning for years just now has an opportunity to do it on a national scene

http://www.jonathandavenport.net/49career.html

IceCowart
08-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Hay CD he is 1 of them that you got to love his posts LMAO.

CarolinaDirt
08-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Hay CD he is 1 of them that you got to love his posts LMAO.

How you been old buddy haven't got to see you much since NGA stopped running supers I sure miss Sugar Creek on Friday nights .

WildcatFan
08-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Owens set the world on fire for a handful of years in Reece's Bloomer cars. Bloomquist, Moyer, Francis, Moran, etc. have all had ungodly runs at points in their careers. When the car fits the driver right, it's unreal what can happen. Especially if they have something figured out to put them a step ahead. I've never been a Davenport fan but have nothing against the guy. Him and the Rumleys are the newest deadly combo in the DLM world and it's actually been fun to witness. The next generation of drivers are flexing their muscles at the veterans now and we I'm excited about the future talent we'll get to witness.

IceCowart
08-02-2015, 10:37 PM
How you been old buddy haven't got to see you much since NGA stopped running supers I sure miss Sugar Creek on Friday nights .

Doing good we will have the J28 at North ga in 2 weeks.

satrdaynitedreamin
08-03-2015, 01:21 PM
JD is on fire and it would be something to see the domination continue. Once in a career kind of success to be sure. I do like a good Cinderella story though. As a fan all I can say is WOW! has this summer been amazing to witness in the dirt world. Can't wait to see how the rest plays out. Scott James has quite a few wins at Florence already this year I believe. Always like to see the Silver Shark do well. Maybe a small team like a Chris Ferguson pulls off a Crown Jewel win or a youngster like Josh Rice being in his own back yard. All I know is it's a great time to be a fan.

T-MAC39FAN
08-03-2015, 01:45 PM
With the North/South 100, Topless 100, & World 100 coming up in the next 6 weeks does Jonathan Davenport stand a good chance of wining them all or does another driver win at least one of them?

In the past couple of weeks Erb has looked good in that new Black Diamond car, & Moyer has been good as well or does another driver sneak in there and steal one.

I think he can do it w no parts failures. There on their A game right now. It will be a challenge but I think its more of a challenge for someone else to knock them of there game. Its going to be interesting to see if they can do it.
Theres a couple good post in this thread that sums them up to there great season. Its to bad that others think there soakn tires or doing this or that which makes them cheaters. The proven cheaters have been caught in the past and we all know who they were. Its funny that alot of them were running the same chassis so i guess that come w the pkg deal. Anyway good to see SUPERMAN run w or w/o his cape to capture his wins. Keep up the good hard work! Congrats to you all involved. What a year! PARTY ON TO THE LUCAS CHAMPIONSHIP!

Josh Bayko
08-03-2015, 02:27 PM
I say he takes takes the North/South and Topless, but not the World. I think Clanton takes that one.

JinxNC
08-03-2015, 04:00 PM
As a long time fan I hope he takes them all. But I don't think for one second that the other guys aren't racking their brains and emptying their pocketbooks to figure out a way to catch up. So who knows....

Rollover
08-03-2015, 05:30 PM
hard not to pick him at any race he shows up at

JimBo
08-03-2015, 05:48 PM
I say he takes the North South but not the Topless or the World 100. But it would be awesome if he won 'me all!

drano
08-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Like the late great Harry Hyde said it is a hard climb to the top but it is harder to stay there

pkracer
08-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Moyer has the North/South on his schedule

gorj
08-03-2015, 07:01 PM
North - South no, the black ice is challenging enough, but throw in the random draw heat races and passing points tough deal.
Topless 100- yes he wins it! Superman doesn't need a roof.

#FALSuperman
08-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Moyer has the North/South on his scheduleHis son is going home to be with family and get ready for the Topless. He has himself said he doesn't care for any track which has a passing points formulated system. To each their own, I guess.I think Moyer (dad) is running well right now and with his retirement coming, he added the North/South race to his schedule.

#FALSuperman
08-03-2015, 07:07 PM
North - South no, the black ice is challenging enough, but throw in the random draw heat races and passing points tough deal. Topless 100- yes he wins it! Superman doesn't need a roof.wasn't the "black ice" fixed? Resurfaced track?

Scott Boesel
08-03-2015, 11:34 PM
I think Owens gets at least one of these races along with Bloomy winning one and davenport winning one