PDA

View Full Version : FansFund winner is Billy Moyer...wait...what?

dirty-white-boy
08-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Are you serious? Come on people! What is in that cheese ya'll eat up there????

Im surprised you all did not vote Davenport in LOL!!

When is the NASCAR FansFund starting? I really feel the need to help Kyle Busch make it to Bristol!!!

fryefan
08-03-2015, 11:33 AM
He won the FANS Fund Dash, he did not have the most votes.

Tireguy17
08-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Educate yourself. There were drivers such as Jason Papich, Tony Jackson Jr, Ryan Gustin, Terry Phillips, Bub McCool, Story Scott, Tyler Carpenter that could have taken the help and didn't. Yes its intended to attract new drivers, and there were plenty that could have, but didn't.

Highside Hustler25
08-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Are you serious? Come on people! What is in that cheese ya'll eat up there????

Im surprised you all did not vote Davenport in LOL!!

When is the NASCAR FansFund starting? I really feel the need to help Kyle Busch make it to Bristol!!!

Evidently You must think that the Fans Fund voting is exclusive to the State of Wisconsin

dirty-white-boy
08-04-2015, 07:53 AM
Educate yourself. There were drivers such as Jason Papich, Tony Jackson Jr, Ryan Gustin, Terry Phillips, Bub McCool, Story Scott, Tyler Carpenter that could have taken the help and didn't. Yes its intended to attract new drivers, and there were plenty that could have, but didn't.

It really warms my heart to see hard working Americans just handing over their money to millionaires without even thinking twice about it.....I mean the Moyers are really struggling to put gas in those big tanks in their quarter million dollar haulers to drive to Wisconsin. http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/cool.png

plunks7
08-04-2015, 09:57 AM

Tireguy17, Would you clarify this a little better please. I look at this 2 ways. Thanks

cgrace
08-04-2015, 11:25 AM
it still helps guys out. lots drivers dontget that cls prov. guess imo people vote 4who they want

Highside Hustler25
08-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Tireguy17, Would you clarify this a little better please. I look at this 2 ways. Thanks

Kinda like You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The fans voted for their favorite driver. What's not to see here?

Anyone with a problem must be butt hurt cuz their guy didn't get a vote.

Tireguy17
08-04-2015, 12:30 PM

What's there to clarify?

dirty-white-boy
08-04-2015, 02:02 PM
it still helps guys out. lots drivers dontget that cls prov. guess imo people vote 4who they want

Right, because a guy like Billy Moyer needs the money........no wonder this country is where its at today!

non driving fool
08-04-2015, 02:32 PM
I dont think billy got paid to show, all he did was win a race that was sponsored by them. Is this correct info?

plunks7
08-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Kinda like You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The fans voted for their favorite driver. What's not to see here?

Anyone with a problem must be butt hurt cuz their guy didn't get a vote.

How nice of you to say that HH25. I and about 10 other guys voted for Feger. So you lose!!!!! And that's the thanks we get. To bad you didn't win Farley. But you were the 4th LOOSER.

plunks7
08-04-2015, 06:19 PM

Educate yourself. They race other series. Explain yourself as to why they didn't take the help.

NormP
08-04-2015, 11:05 PM
How nice of you to say that HH25. I and about 10 other guys voted for Feger. So you lose!!!!! And that's the thanks we get. To bad you didn't win Farley. But you were the 4th LOOSER.

I don't think you're talking to who you think you're talking to...

NormP
08-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Right, because a guy like Billy Moyer needs the money........no wonder this country is where its at today!

Can't really blame the problems in this country on a relatively obscure motorsport.

waaac77
08-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Blame blame blame. It's what the youth of America does these days. It ain't their fault.

waaac77
08-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Someone else's fault. Where's mine. Someone give me something!!! Now!!!

waaac77
08-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Me me me!!!

TackyTracker
08-04-2015, 11:30 PM
have some respect

hotshoe65s
08-04-2015, 11:44 PM
I had the FansFund people, or an organization just like FansFund, contact me at one point asking me to donate body panels or tshirts from my personal racing to help raise money for the big dogs. They didn't reply when I asked them why they were taking from the poor and giving to the rich. If guys like tony Jackson Jr, Stovall, and stormy Scott need the fans' money to go to a race, then they better just quit. All those guys have $300,000+ operations with multiple cars and engines. The concept of asking the fans to donate a little money to see their drivers is one thing I guess, but asking a small time driver to donate stuff to help a big shot get to a race just baffles me.

Nasty55
08-04-2015, 11:47 PM

Who the hell is Story Scott? :D

plunks7
08-05-2015, 01:57 AM
I don't think you're talking to who you think you're talking to...

Thanks but I do know. :) You caught that your good. Dang I thought it would sneak threw. LOL
Good one NormP! I should have said your boy.

fryefan
08-05-2015, 02:04 AM
I had the FansFund people, or an organization just like FansFund, contact me at one point asking me to donate body panels or tshirts from my personal racing to help raise money for the big dogs. They didn't reply when I asked them why they were taking from the poor and giving to the rich. If guys like tony Jackson Jr, Stovall, and stormy Scott need the fans' money to go to a race, then they better just quit. All those guys have $300,000+ operations with multiple cars and engines. The concept of asking the fans to donate a little money to see their drivers is one thing I guess, but asking a small time driver to donate stuff to help a big shot get to a race just baffles me.

You couldn't be more wrong, about Jesse Stovall anyway. While he has done extremely well on the track this year, he does not have multiple cars and engines.

plunks7
08-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Me me me!!!

waaac77 you should have started out with you, you, you and me, me, me you know the song. LOL Pink Floydd Everything will work out here. Just stating our opinions and possibly see each others points. I HAVE no PROBLEM with 4mers. What ever the fansfund decides I will still participate a very good share of funds.

plunks7
08-05-2015, 02:18 AM
You couldn't be more wrong, about Jesse Stovall anyway. While he has done extremely well on the track this year, he does not have multiple cars and engines.

Very true post fryfan. How was the race tonight at WL?

plunks7
08-05-2015, 02:26 AM

The reason I was being a D!ck head about this post. Is that The Mars series ran Sat. night. Tony Jackson Jr. is the points leader. Ryan Gustin I believe ran their also. Along with Terry Phillips. Bub McCool only runs down South so far. Papich, Carpenter and Scott I have no answer for.

plunks7
08-05-2015, 02:39 AM
I would hope that some of the drivers would give out rear quarter panels. Then I could build 2 cars. LOL

Bill31
08-05-2015, 12:53 PM
I'm guessing Moyer most likely came from Category 3.

Driver Categories:
1.Regular FANSFund Driver is for drivers that have not completed in the USA Nationals for at least the past two years.
The purpose of this category is to recruit drivers that have never been to the USA Nationals or haven’t been here for a couple years. The goal is that these drivers will truly enjoy the experience of the USA Nationals event and will want to return year after year. For 2015 we will target 5-6 drivers in this category.

2.FANSFund All Star Driver is for drivers that have been voted in and participated in past FANSFund events. We have this category as many of our fans are passionate about our previous drivers and appreciate the opportunity to bring some of them back each year; we will target 2-3 drivers in this category.

3.FANSFund Legend Driver is for drivers that have supported the USA Nationals over the years and our way of thanking them for their past support of this great event. A driver must have competed in at least 10 USA Nationals since its inception to be eligible. For 2015 we will target 1 driver in this category

Waldo
08-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Anybody who rolls in a $250,000 hauler does not need help racing. They could help themselves by putting a latemodel on a 20 foot open trailer, that cost $5,000. give me give me give me, no, but daddy!

MN Dirt Daddy
08-06-2015, 07:53 AM
To me a legend driver that fits this category is Kevin Weaver.

dirty-white-boy
08-06-2015, 08:20 AM

Right on!!!! The idea was to help some of the lesser funded teams catch a break, but just like American Idol its a popularity contest!

dirty-white-boy
08-06-2015, 08:24 AM
So now Brian France is writing the rules!!!! The only difference is Bill Elliott or Terry Labonte will never win another NASCAR race but Billy Moyer can win any night at a dirt late model race and take the money with him!

3.FANSFund Legend Driver is for drivers that have supported the USA Nationals over the years and our way of thanking them for their past support of this great event. A driver must have competed in at least 10 USA Nationals since its inception to be eligible. For 2015 we will target 1 driver in this category

dirty-white-boy
08-06-2015, 08:24 AM
Anybody who rolls in a $250,000 hauler does not need help racing. They could help themselves by putting a latemodel on a 20 foot open trailer, that cost $5,000. give me give me give me, no, but daddy!

Love it!! Keep it coming. Wake the sheeple up!!!!

fryefan
08-07-2015, 01:19 AM
To me a legend driver that fits this category is Kevin Weaver.

Feel free to donate and vote for him. I am sure others would as well.