PDA

View Full Version : Little Pierce on his way up the ladder

dirt junkie
08-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Saw on the Facebook Bobby will be wheeling a Jr. Motorsports ride at Hickory Motor speedway Aug. 15. The Whelen all American series, if I remember correct.

Love him or hate him he's fun to watch on dirt. I'm afraid we may lose him to Napcar. Best of luck to him on his next step in life

ILL-DIRTDOG
08-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Saw on the Facebook Bobby will be wheeling a Jr. Motorsports ride at Hickory Motor speedway Aug. 15. The Whelen all American series, if I remember correct.

Love him or hate him he's fun to watch on dirt. I'm afraid we may lose him to Napcar. Best of luck to him on his next step in life

As much as I'd like to see him race for years on dirt like his dad did I respect his wanting to be all he can be......Go Bobby!!!!!!

25drtrkr
08-05-2015, 08:38 PM
You go Lil Smooth Op!..... but stay away from that Kingsler fella!

drano
08-05-2015, 08:43 PM
I may have to go watch him I just live about 10 min away from the speedway.

pierceFAN
08-06-2015, 06:38 AM
congrats team pierce!

kidrock
08-06-2015, 07:44 AM
I hope for the best for him. I hope it all works out and he can make a career at the next level. Lets face it that's where the money's at and why not give it your best shot. You can always come down a level and run dirt again.

pierceFAN
08-06-2015, 09:19 AM
I hope for the best for him. I hope it all works out and he can make a career at the next level. Lets face it that's where the money's at and why not give it your best shot. You can always come down a level and run dirt again.

getting there is one thing...staying there is another...its a big accomplishment for team Pierce. At that level...a new guy coming in can have some bad luck and his asphalt days are over...or...they can have some good luck right off the bat and the career takes a totally different route...many of dirt guys have tried asphalt and it didnt work out. would much rather see bobby on dirt but i am excited for family for this chance

snoduke88
08-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Have'nt seen him finish heat race on pavement with being lapped. [Check results from Slinger Speedway in Wisconsin]

TackyTracker
08-06-2015, 10:54 AM
but yet he keeps getting chances to run other people's stuff in a form of racing he doesn't normally do... must be doing something correct???

quicktime00
08-06-2015, 11:00 AM
I hope he runs really good in this deal so he gets out of latemodels and can quit tearing everyone's stuff up.

kidrock
08-06-2015, 02:24 PM
getting there is one thing...staying there is another...its a big accomplishment for team Pierce. At that level...a new guy coming in can have some bad luck and his asphalt days are over...or...they can have some good luck right off the bat and the career takes a totally different route...many of dirt guys have tried asphalt and it didnt work out. would much rather see bobby on dirt but i am excited for family for this chance

Oh I agree, it's not going to be easy, but, there is no doubt about it the kid has talent and the ones that have come from dirt are pretty good so, he has a good chance. Being in good equipment right off the bat helps as well. Like I said I hope nothing but, the best for him. I will remember the days of him driving in the kidz mod then onto the Crate Late and then onto the Super Late. I watch him race every Friday in the kids mod and the crate at Lincoln Speedway.

pierceFAN
08-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Oh I agree, it's not going to be easy, but, there is no doubt about it the kid has talent and the ones that have come from dirt are pretty good so, he has a good chance. Being in good equipment right off the bat helps as well. Like I said I hope nothing but, the best for him. I will remember the days of him driving in the kidz mod then onto the Crate Late and then onto the Super Late. I watch him race every Friday in the kids mod and the crate at Lincoln Speedway.

bobby has alot of talent and is sure fun to watch...personally not a fan of asphalt racing...like i said before...like him or not...bobby is good for dirt late model racing and will be a loss for sure...hope all the best for them...im just greedy and like him to stay on dirt!

kidrock
08-06-2015, 02:36 PM
bobby has alot of talent and is sure fun to watch...personally not a fan of asphalt racing...like i said before...like him or not...bobby is good for dirt late model racing and will be a loss for sure...hope all the best for them...im just greedy and like him to stay on dirt!

I hear yeah, but I know you know he sure can't pass up this opportunity. Depending on how far he goes you will more then likely still get to see him race on dirt.

25drtrkr
08-06-2015, 05:45 PM
In my opinion, Bobby's way ahead, at this age, than Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). The Pierces' probly have a fair share of $$, but not the kind, Grandpa Broken Bow has! Its a shame, it usually comes down to the almighty $$$!

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-06-2015, 06:07 PM
In my opinion, Bobby's way ahead, at this age, than Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). The Pierces' probly have a fair share of $$, but not the kind, Grandpa Broken Bow has! Its a shame, it usually comes down to the almighty $$$!

In Tyler's first asphalt race ever... Tyler took a mid pack Schrader K&N East car and won at Rockingham against Larson, Moffet, Chase Elliot, LaJoie, Bubba Wallace, Ben Kennedy and others... At age 16...

TMaCiLLiNi39
08-06-2015, 06:12 PM
It makes you wonder what Tyler could have done in Late Models with a knowledge tank crew chief like Bobby has had... Bob has forgot more than most drivers ever have known... Tyler just had his dad (who was more knowledgable with Sprint cars) and a few volunteers...

Tell you what... Ask Bob himself about Tyler... Then say Bobby is way ahead of him...

Tyler was 18 last year and running Trucks... Bobby is 18 and has ran 1 truck race.... It's not really comparable

25drtrkr
08-06-2015, 06:22 PM
I have never been impressed by Tylers accomplishments on dirt. Theres just not that many. Bobby has shown to be a better racer and better behind the microphone.

Im glad for Tylers success in the trucks. How could any TRUE dirt fan not pull for his OWN!

pierceFAN
08-06-2015, 06:38 PM
tyler is a good friend of bobbys and they both are very talented

hucktyson
08-07-2015, 03:58 AM
You act like Tyler was driving the Viking chassis house car .... He was driving team zero race cars and had mega funding ... Call me crazy but it seems like as long as your check book is big enough Scott will help you ....

WisWildManFan
08-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Team pierce should be thanking tony stewart. Without tony purchasing eldora and bringing this truck novelty race there... No one I'm nascar would give 2 chits ab a hell tour champion. I thought bobby drove his ass off... But he was playing in his own back yard. He has a lot to prove at hickory after his showing at slinger. Better be up front in that 88 car

pierceFAN
08-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Team pierce should be thanking tony stewart. Without tony purchasing eldora and bringing this truck novelty race there... No one I'm nascar would give 2 chits ab a hell tour champion. I thought bobby drove his ass off... But he was playing in his own back yard. He has a lot to prove at hickory after his showing at slinger. Better be up front in that 88 car

for the record...the car at slinger? the fastest laps turned in that car was from bobby...there is no doubt that the truck race has accelerating things for him...but...there were wheels turning already before the truck race.

WisWildManFan
08-07-2015, 01:08 PM
for the record...the car at slinger? the fastest laps turned in that car was from bobby...there is no doubt that the truck race has accelerating things for him...but...there were wheels turning already before the truck race.Those laps weren't fast enough to make the race... if equipment was that bad they should have never bothered going in the first place. If he turns the fastest laps the 88 car has ever seen then he should win easily.

pierceFAN
08-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Those laps weren't fast enough to make the race... if equipment was that bad they should have never bothered going in the first place. If he turns the fastest laps the 88 car has ever seen then he should win easily.

it was an opportunity...bobby said the car was under powered...but he needed laps on asphalt so nascar would let him race...it was a free ride and got some free experience...no harm no foul

25drtrkr
08-07-2015, 03:32 PM
it was an opportunity...bobby said the car was under powered...but he needed laps on asphalt so nascar would let him race...it was a free ride and got some free experience...no harm no foul

Even though he qualified 28th, he was only .17 seconds off the pole. That was the tightest qualifying I have ever seen.

Some of these haters on 4m, need to get a LIFE!

WisWildManFan
08-07-2015, 08:53 PM
384 posts in 3 months... Maybe u need to get a life lion

IZZOJR16
08-07-2015, 10:46 PM
dammmn, that's huge!!!! Jr motorsports, the pressure is on for the young! still nice to have dirt to fall back n if it doesn't work out. Tyler R. should give Bobby hope he can pull it off.

dirtyboy
08-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Nascar must be just drooling to get Bobby up in their ranks. Just think what the grandstands will look like at NASCAR races when all the Pierce fans that follow strictly Bobby show up!

ss12
08-08-2015, 08:15 AM
Glad to see Bobby getting a chance. This as to be his goal all alone. Every young racer dreams of making it into Nascar. He didn't have all of the money in the world and had to race his way to the top. The racer that have to race their way to the top are the ones I like. Not the ones who buy their way to the top. He hasn't made it to Nascar yet but he is racing toward it. Good luck little smooth one hope you make it to the top(Nascar).

deez lug nuts
08-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Nascar must be just drooling to get Bobby up in their ranks. Just think what the grandstands will look like at NASCAR races when all the Pierce fans that follow strictly Bobby show up!

Plenty of available seats in them NASCAR races grandstands nowadays for his fans.