PDA

View Full Version : Roll call-WoO Delmar, Budds & Winchester

md27diz
08-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Does anyone have a roll call for the WoO drivers for Delmar, Budds Creek and Winchester this weekend? Weather looks good this weekend.

gorj
08-11-2015, 10:46 AM
how is the racing at Winchester?

Mudweiser
08-11-2015, 11:22 AM

Our local message board was shut down for ppl slamming tracks, aka giving their opinion...

dirtMAN007
08-11-2015, 12:06 PM
So that shouldn't stop you here ! I have never been to winchester , so mud what is your opinion of the track ?

Mudweiser
08-11-2015, 12:09 PM
I'll update as I get more info...

Covert All
Satterlee all
Hubbard Del & Budds
Elliott Del & Budds
Whaley Del & Budds
Hollidge Budds & Win
Stone Budds & Win
Moreland Budds & Win
Lathroum Budds & Win ?
King Del & Budds
Robinson All
Davis Del & Budds

Mudweiser
08-11-2015, 12:34 PM
So that shouldn't stop you here ! I have never been to winchester , so mud what is your opinion of the track ?

Winchester, when prepped right, can produce good side-by-side racing... But the last couple times I've been, the track has slicked off by time trials and producing very little passing in the heats as well as the feature... I hope they hit on the track prep, but I'm expecting a one groove track... And with the curfew, it makes it almost impossible to re-work the track during the night... Either way, I'll be there to support our local dirt racing scene...

dirtMAN007
08-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a fair assessment from what i've heard . Lets just hope the track crew can get it done for sat night !

edavis71
08-11-2015, 01:26 PM

Harold says it is usually good old buddy!!!

gorj
08-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Thanks Eric, I hope all is well.

Mitch4545
08-11-2015, 08:32 PM
thanks for your honesty. I think I've been there two or three times since Bloomquist and Owens swapped the lead and Bloomer won. That was a good race. Other than that Winchester has been pretty bad. And that's being kind. By the way , I was there when the locals kicked the WOO butts. Either they are good or the Outlaws are bad. I'll be at Del. and Potomac. Potomac was good last year and a great crowd. Best I've seen at Potomac in years.

Winchester, when prepped right, can produce good side-by-side racing... But the last couple times I've been, the track has slicked off by time trials and producing very little passing in the heats as well as the feature... I hope they hit on the track prep, but I'm expecting a one groove track... And with the curfew, it makes it almost impossible to re-work the track during the night... Either way, I'll be there to support our local dirt racing scene...