PDA

View Full Version : CHad Stapleton, Duane Chamberlain, and Scott James

WoodyLickersnatch
08-11-2015, 07:46 AM
Does anyone have a video of the wreck happening as well as the steering wheel throw? I would love to see it.

dirtMAN007
08-11-2015, 08:36 AM
I'm sure jodi or one of his flunkies has the footage but the question is will they post it ?

BerckFan
08-11-2015, 09:01 AM
DoD gentleman. ;)

WoodyLickersnatch
08-11-2015, 09:06 AM
I don't have a subscription to DoD. That's why I haven't been on there. Hoping someone could share it. I would think that Jodi would have it for sure.

HoosierDirtFan
08-11-2015, 09:25 AM
I don't have a subscription to DoD. That's why I haven't been on there. Hoping someone could share it. I would think that Jodi would have it for sure.

I saw a video of it yesterday on Facebook. Can't remember what page it was though.

liveforthethrill
08-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Moler will welcome their poster child with open arms. He threw a helmet off Barry Dosses car a few years back and Moler's bunch still love him even when they preach that kind of thing will not be tolerated. The drinking should wait until after the races.

Bob Hubbard
08-11-2015, 10:25 AM
At the race I thought it was 83 @ fault ? But after looking at the reply serveral times Im not so sure .... I saw alot of sliders from the 20 car that didnt stick on the bottom too .... One could say the 83 car was just doing the same thing the 20 car was doing to him .... The 32 car was caught up in the mess for sure .... If you look at it several times you could say it was just hard racing .... I could also see the 20 car taking 50 percent of the fault .... The steer wheel toss outta be combined with the bean bag games for next year ....

Pennsboro23
08-11-2015, 10:45 AM
There was no way that slider was going to pan out that James threw. Bone head move.

Scott Boesel
08-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Nothing new from James. Lol, he's always been a bone head behind the wheel. This just updates that fact!

I remember a similar deal at Cedar lake a few years ago when he pulled a bone head slider on Don oneal and Oneal had a great chance to win that night

cutman
08-12-2015, 05:44 AM
I remember a similar deal at Cedar lake a few years ago when he pulled a bone head slider on Don oneal and Oneal had a great chance to win that night

Easy to say when you don't know their history, James was on the opposite side of that with Oneal quite a bit up until that

chupp n bloomer fan
08-13-2015, 04:17 PM
They are both unguided reckless ships in the night with no lights, fog horns, or brains... :cool:I like it... Though O'Neal has calmed down.;)

chupp n bloomer fan
08-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Does anyone have a video of the wreck happening as well as the steering wheel throw? I would love to see it.On DoD, which I know ya said you don't have, so here's a play by play. Insane Duane pulled a slider on Scott in 1n2, Scott James tried to pull the same move in 3n4. Chad was running a pretty good race, up high, and Chamberlain came in at about 115mph, Minnow at about 125mph, and they 12 tired Stapleton into a complete clusterfuk. Duane pointed the finger at James, which was true. But Duane was no Mother Teresa either. Hope this helps ;).

zyoung25
08-13-2015, 06:02 PM
https://m.facebook.com/john.sandlin.73?tsid=0.9803787239361554&source=typeahead

Scroll down a couple and you'll see it. Kind of a bad angle. If you were and seen that before this all went down, James had every bit of a half straight on Duane and Chad. They got by him on the restart before this. James had faster car of the 3 and I have no clue why he tried this that early. Chad could've gotten around Duane I believe until James took them both out. Just my stand from being there.

Bob Hubbard
08-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Did anyone see the video of the cop @ florence pointing at the James ..... The coments says it looks the cop was pointing out to james ( here he comes now ) go get get him ! LOL