PDA

View Full Version : 2015 38' Gooseneck Enclosed Trailer for Dirt Late Model

LarsonRacing
08-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Racing Junk Ad # 182534627 .... see ad for all 15 pictures 38' 2015 Freedom Gooseneck trailer, triple axle, 8.5x38TA4G. Trailer has less than 2k miles on it since new, tires haven't even been rotated. - Factory installed racing package with cabinets - Full size mag wheel spare stored under the floor - Tire rack that holds 8 tires - Misc aluminum racks/bins for oils/aeresols/spark plugs/fuel jugs - Aluminum fold down work tray at rear - Nitrogen bottle rack with air hose reel at rear - Aluminum fire extinguisher holder - Factory installed aluminum observation deck with removable exterior ladder - Electric trailer winch with solar recharging panel - 9k lb winch with marine battery and center pulley for loading - Toolbox bolted to cabinet - 8' over-bed area with curtain, 110v receptacle and separate light - AC lights for loading that run off the tow vehicle - 100 Amp Breaker panel that feeds 5 110v receptacles, interior and exterior lights, and a 220v receptacle - Generator box with slide - 2 exterior 500 watt halogen lights on trailer right side for work lights - All tires are steel-belted, not bias ply - Upgraded heavy duty rear door with 36" flap - Factory installed aluminum diamond plate rampovers - 1' extra height throughout interior - 13,500 BTU A/C with heat strip - 4ft side door - 3M smooth sides in Charcoal Grey - 18" gooseneck extension to tow with standard pickup bed - Rubber coin flooring This trailer has been great to race out of, we're just looking for a bigger truck/trailer traveling setup to travel with the family. I'm the original owner. Trailer tows great, I have no complaints. I built it custom with every intention of keeping it, but plans change. We've raced about 12 weekends out of it. There are a few interior dings, mainly from loading/unloading the car and equipment, but everything is cosmetic (you can see everything in the pictures). Trailer is pressure-washed inside and out every week. $20,000 ... no tire kickers, serious inquires only. No trades being considered at this time. Call/text: 7 seven 0 eight 5 5 eight 8 0 1

LarsonRacing
08-16-2015, 08:02 AM
Price lowered to $19,000, bump