PDA

View Full Version : Which should i do?

Birdsboro
08-13-2015, 08:34 AM
I am seriously in the mood for some super's, been about 410-ed to death lately. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE LOVE LOVE sprints, but sometimes you just need some variety... I was planning (since i gotta work friday) to head down to Winchester (3 hour drive) since i never been there and i like going to new tracks for the woo. I read on here that the track blows.... (and there you have the power of social media at its finest) am considering going to Hagerstown instead. Its not much further to Winchester so i will probably go there but will i need to get there at 3:00 to get a good seat? Can you see the whole track from low, can i sit on the back or do i need pit passes? How many cars will be there do you all think? Any and all tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance... now hows this for a first post...lol!!!

Mudweiser
08-13-2015, 11:12 AM
I am seriously in the mood for some super's, been about 410-ed to death lately. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE LOVE LOVE sprints, but sometimes you just need some variety... I was planning (since i gotta work friday) to head down to Winchester (3 hour drive) since i never been there and i like going to new tracks for the woo. I read on here that the track blows.... (and there you have the power of social media at its finest) am considering going to Hagerstown instead. Its not much further to Winchester so i will probably go there but will i need to get there at 3:00 to get a good seat? Can you see the whole track from low, can i sit on the back or do i need pit passes? How many cars will be there do you all think? Any and all tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance... now hows this for a first post...lol!!!

I personally think Winchester will produce a better show than Hagerstown, jmo... If you sit in the main grandstands, get at least 15 rows up and bring a cushion... I prefer to watch from the back stretch, not a bad view from any seat back there, but you will need a pit pass... And I'm guessing 30-35 supers will be there...

dirtMAN007
08-13-2015, 01:53 PM
i am seriously in the mood for some super's, been about 410-ed to death lately. Don't get me wrong, i love love love sprints, but sometimes you just need some variety... I was planning (since i gotta work friday) to head down to winchester (3 hour drive) since i never been there and i like going to new tracks for the woo. I read on here that the track blows.... (and there you have the power of social media at its finest) am considering going to hagerstown instead. Its not much further to winchester so i will probably go there but will i need to get there at 3:00 to get a good seat? Can you see the whole track from low, can i sit on the back or do i need pit passes? How many cars will be there do you all think? Any and all tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance... Now hows this for a first post...lol!!!

such sarcasm from a "do ya dirty" capital regular !!!!!

Stan Donnit
08-13-2015, 09:00 PM
With Knoxville running the Nationals, it's Montieth weekend in Central, Pa... :confused:

Skip the fenders and join us in AREA 51 @ The Fabulous Lincoln Speedway...:eek:...We'll be the ones near turn one surrounded by intoxicated waste wearing Montieth t-shirts... :cool:

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:12 AM
Your refering to davenport. Call it what ya want blackie but hell put on a hell of a show! Id go just to watch him lap bloomer like he has been. When you can beat the best then theres somthing right there. Hell ya might even see a screwdriver show up mysteriously on the track. LmaoI would like to see davenport blow his load on your face. I mean come on that's what you really want right. All your smarta$$ talk the last few days. You really want to taste what you couldn't do. You weak little man.

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:29 AM
I never said anythg to that affect but I see whats on your mind. May be I can have that arranged for that to be done to you. You prolly will be sitting there like a lil baby swallow in the nest at feeding time. Hey thanks for following my post and keeping up on me. Now go screw off.Lol! I will be there pooring beer on you to wash the taste out your mouth so you won't know the taste like your wife from JD's d1ck. Your a weak little man that gets off on knowing something Kevin rumely might be doing! You might be his lawn guy bitch!

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:34 AM
Lol! I will be there pooring beer on you to wash the taste out your mouth so you won't know the taste like your wife from JD's d1ck. Your a weak little man that gets off on knowing something Kevin rumely might be doing! You might be his lawn guy bitch!I got all day to make you look stupid! Come on with another fake a$$ come back! You can't win! You act like you are part of the team. You aren't (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but a fan with a shirt addiction. Riding the wave, I bet Kevin or J.D. Don't even know your punk a$$.

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:38 AM
I got all day to make you look stupid! Come on with another fake a$$ come back! You can't win! You act like you are part of the team. You aren't (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but a fan with a shirt addiction. Riding the wave, I bet Kevin or J.D. Don't even know your punk a$$.Come on how do YOU know Kevin Rumely or Johnathon Davenport??? Your a fake mother Fokker. You talked so much sh1t to so many good posters on 4m. Where you at now? Fake b1tch! You just another ball licking fan

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:41 AM
Whatever u want to think or think u know. Keep dreaming. Dont worry about what I do know.I will tell you to your face!!!! You are not (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!!!! If not let me know when I can tell you to your bitch ass face! Name the place! I will be your huckleberry

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:43 AM
I will tell you to your face!!!! You are not (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!!!! If not let me know when I can tell you to your bitch ass face! Name the place! I will be your huckleberryYou don't know what you think

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 12:54 AM
Go ride and play w your sheep!Before anybody listens to this fake a$$, he is not a real crew member or part of the k l rumely team. He is a fake a$$ b1tch. Carry on 4m. Blackford I love fords!

D. Tidrow
08-14-2015, 01:21 AM
Before anybody listens to this fake a$$, he is not a real crew member or part of the k l rumely team. He is a fake a$$ b1tch. Carry on 4m. Blackford I love fords!Sorry 4m for being so dirty, but this guy is so fake. Sorry if I offended anybody.

golddirt
08-14-2015, 12:01 PM
Both of you knock it off

Kwd1253
08-14-2015, 01:02 PM
I am seriously in the mood for some super's, been about 410-ed to death lately. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE LOVE LOVE sprints, but sometimes you just need some variety... I was planning (since i gotta work friday) to head down to Winchester (3 hour drive) since i never been there and i like going to new tracks for the woo. I read on here that the track blows.... (and there you have the power of social media at its finest) am considering going to Hagerstown instead. Its not much further to Winchester so i will probably go there but will i need to get there at 3:00 to get a good seat? Can you see the whole track from low, can i sit on the back or do i need pit passes? How many cars will be there do you all think? Any and all tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance... now hows this for a first post...lol!!!Winchester not to bad of track.. i would go if i was close to see it. But it does turn into one lane racing at the bottom, if driver set up to roll the middle it can be ok pretty good show. I think Delaware and potomac are way racer tracks. If you cpuld make to potomac that would be the race to goto. I think they should change this races up. Winchester thrus., delaware fri., sat. Potomac sat. Just because after watching delaware and potomac, winchester is a lil let down after watching two nights of good racing action.

Birdsboro
08-14-2015, 01:28 PM
WOW!!!! ask a simple question and see what happens...LOL! you'll sure are opinionated...LOL. I wish i could make it to potomac but the only day i have available is Saturday. Thank you all for the informative posts i will for sure look into winchester if only because it would be a new track that i can check off the list. Thanks again gang.