PDA

View Full Version : Mbh or longhorn

dirtMAN007
08-13-2015, 02:36 PM
Which one will be eckerts excuse this weekend ?

mud duck
08-13-2015, 03:18 PM
I never heard Scrub make excuses. Dirtman seems to have a serious problem with Hagerstown and Scrub? For a guy who doesn't like him, you sure seem to follow what he's doing? Maybe you need to jump ship from a Covert fan to a Scrub fan? It's a good thing Scrub wasnt at Hagerstown this weekend or you'd been blaming him for your problems with the start?

Okfine
08-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Which one will be eckerts excuse this weekend ?

If he wins, the excuse will be because he loves the new car........

pap
08-13-2015, 05:19 PM
Gotta go with you on this one Blackie, I kinda see why he don't like Stapleton (btw I do), but I don't get the Eckert deal..... Curious here also Dirtman

mud duck
08-13-2015, 05:31 PM
Dirtman is the only one I ever heard didn't like Scrub!! But then again he's a Covert fan. So, that tells me his opinion doesn't mean much! Plus, how many have ever got on here and bashed Hagerstown like he just did? I think if he'd become a Scrub fan, he might be a nicer person on here.

Okfine
08-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Just funin' with ya TMACFan...

Hate to lose two good 4m friends in one day here!!! :)

I'm still your friend blackie........

dirtMAN007
08-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Dirtman is the only one I ever heard didn't like Scrub!! But then again he's a Covert fan. So, that tells me his opinion doesn't mean much! Plus, how many have ever got on here and bashed Hagerstown like he just did? I think if he'd become a Scrub fan, he might be a nicer person on here.

Second fastest behind josh and won his heat in the longhorn! Maybe I'll be a "jumper " too when this weekend shakes out !!!!

Highside Hustler25
08-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Second fastest behind josh and won his heat in the longhorn! Maybe I'll be a "jumper " too when this weekend shakes out !!!!

And I'll stick my size 11 boot out right about the time you jump.:cool:

dirtMAN007
08-13-2015, 09:50 PM
Good thing cuz hh's size 11 may have hurt !!!

pap
08-14-2015, 03:05 PM
Hey guys, did Scrub and viper split up? Just read on dod that Paul Crowl supplied the longhorn and that his old bloomquist cars were his backups.... The article did say Viper was still on the side of the car but the MBH cars were at Hardy's. Story seems really weird????

dirtMAN007
08-14-2015, 03:16 PM
hey guys, did scrub and viper split up? Just read on dod that paul crowl supplied the longhorn and that his old bloomquist cars were his backups.... The article did say viper was still on the side of the car but the mbh cars were at hardy's. Story seems really weird????

i hate to say i told you so but i did !!! I said that eckert paints a pretty picture to get people to spend "their" money on his declining racing program and that not everyone was cut out to be in it for the long haul when the drivers talent becomes an issue !!!!! So sad ! But hey rick can probably still find someone to buy into his redderick but soon people will see it for what it is !!!

pap
08-14-2015, 03:35 PM
i hate to say i told you so but i did !!! I said that eckert paints a pretty picture to get people to spend "their" money on his declining racing program and that not everyone was cut out to be in it for the long haul when the drivers talent becomes an issue !!!!! So sad ! But hey rick can probably still find someone to buy into his redderick but soon people will see it for what it is !!!

dirtMAN007, are you saying they did split? If it is true, seems like he had a fair amount of success with Crowl in the past.

dirtMAN007
08-14-2015, 03:55 PM
On the local scene , yes but not much nationally .

dirtMAN007
08-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Heard he's trying to buy a rocket tonight !!!!!

lmfan71
08-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Looks to me that he has ran better the last two nights then he has all year. dirtman007 can't wait till he proves you wrong.

Josh Bayko
08-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Heard he's trying to buy a rocket tonight !!!!!

I can't imagine he'd have to "try" to buy a Rocket. If he's got the money, they'll build him one.

dirtMAN007
08-15-2015, 08:30 PM
I can't imagine he'd have to "try" to buy a Rocket. If he's got the money, they'll build him one.

I was actually joking !

mud duck
08-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Scrub had a good weekend and finished up strong tonight with the win!! Maybe he can run off a few more before the years out and give Josh and Shane some competition!! Oh and I didn't hear any "excuses" this weekend did anyone else except maybe Dirtman??

dirtMAN007
08-15-2015, 08:55 PM
I never said I did either(this weekend) ! Just a shame he couldn't have done better for the viper gang ! I'm sure they got the losing end of the deal ! Eckert sure had nothing to lose !

NormP
08-15-2015, 09:35 PM
Tell us how that crow tastes dirtman.

nuff said
08-15-2015, 09:57 PM
I guess his excuse would be the Longhorn

dirtMAN007
08-15-2015, 11:19 PM
Tell us how that crow tastes dirtman.

I guess if I smother it sweet baby rays it won't taste too bad !!

high groove19
08-15-2015, 11:19 PM
Well dirtMAN007 he has 10,000 excuses for you after tonight. He kicked ass at Winchester tonight and ran second last night. Don't be a hater

high groove19
08-15-2015, 11:55 PM
Never once did I see any hate coming from dirtman. Don't be childish...

Seriously he bathed him in multiple quotes in here, but whatever I'll keep my opinions to myself.

high groove19
08-16-2015, 12:06 AM

How about this one man Phil. But it's it's cool will say no more. I know Eckert is a wheel man.

mud duck
08-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Phil you might want to go back over that post again? Maybe I'm wrong.

PennDirt
08-16-2015, 03:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jhVzsWE.png

mud duck
08-16-2015, 05:23 AM
I believe dirtman was strongly implying that Rick has lost his talent and that people are (wasting/throwing) their money at his program. Those are pretty strong words!! The sport doesn't need the loss of anymore owners/sponsors or drivers. Especially, guys like Rick!! It's only one weekend. But, I hope he has found something and get back to the days when Raye Vest was still around. I wish Scrub and Paul the best and like I said before you can't ask for a nicer guy.

high groove19
08-16-2015, 09:08 AM
I believe dirtman was strongly implying that Rick has lost his talent and that people are (wasting/throwing) their money at his program. Those are pretty strong words!! The sport doesn't need the loss of anymore owners/sponsors or drivers. Especially, guys like Rick!! It's only one weekend. But, I hope he has found something and get back to the days when Raye Vest was still around. I wish Scrub and Paul the best and like I said before you can't ask for a nicer guy.

Well said mud duck.

pap
08-16-2015, 09:47 AM
Ditto on High Groove. Mud posted dirtmans post (reply) to my question if I'm not mistaken, I took it as hate towards Eckerts program.

Highside Hustler25
08-16-2015, 10:15 AM
Glad to see Rick in victory lane. Supposedly, if the chassis change didn't turn things around, Rick was contemplating hanging it up and that's the last thing we want to see about now.
When I say we, I'm refering to everyone except for dirtman.

Pennsboro23
08-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Good job Eckert!

dirtMAN007
08-16-2015, 10:28 AM

Ask the viper gang if they "threw" any money away in the last 6 months and let me know the answer ! It is just one race for now and time will tell ! At least he could have left the car #7v to show a little gratitude towards viper but hey his last name is what gets him his $$$ to race ! So it is just on to the next gullible money pit he can find !!!

non driving fool
08-16-2015, 01:51 PM
I guess if I smother it sweet baby rays it won't taste too bad !!I think I overheard Chad saying he had something to smother it in for you!

Okfine
08-16-2015, 02:46 PM
If he wins, the excuse will be because he loves the new car........

Some guy said this back on the 13th..........3rd race in the new car and wins against woos best....I can't possibly imagine how anyone could corrolate that with the new chassis......smh!

dirtMAN007
08-16-2015, 04:02 PM
I think I overheard Chad saying he had something to smother it in for you!

It is probably pieces of the wall he's had to pull out of the front end of his car the last couple of weeks ! Lol!!!

Bubstr
08-16-2015, 05:39 PM
Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post

What I see is someone discrediting his driving and ability to run a team. He also accused him of being a con artist by talking people into sponsoring his car and all of this with out proof. We all know Rick has been in the top 5 of the WOO points for most of his career and top 10 for all of it. If that isn't unfounded hate, Dirtman sure dislikes Rick.