PDA

View Full Version : 3 Questions about The World...

1forthe$
08-23-2015, 09:13 PM
This is about the 10th time I have been to Eldora, but I have never been fortunate enough to get off work early enough to arrive the day before the show starts...

1. is tech day on Wednesday sept 9th?

2. on tech day.. as a fan, do they allow you to go down in the pits around the cars and are the drivers usually out there? (would like to get a tshirt and maybe an autograph..)

3. Why have I seen no tv commercial for 2015 on FB or youtube? do they not do that anymore?

Thanks for any insight guys, have a good week.. and see ya at The Big E

HoosierDirtFan
08-23-2015, 09:29 PM
This is about the 10th time I have been to Eldora, but I have never been fortunate enough to get off work early enough to arrive the day before the show starts...

1. is tech day on Wednesday sept 9th?

2. on tech day.. as a fan, do they allow you to go down in the pits around the cars and are the drivers usually out there? (would like to get a tshirt and maybe an autograph..)

3. Why have I seen no tv commercial for 2015 on FB or youtube? do they not do that anymore?

Thanks for any insight guys, have a good week.. and see ya at The Big E

Tech is Thursday, September 10th.

Yes you can watch tech in the pits if you buy a pit pass.

Couldn't answer the 3rd question.

1forthe$
08-23-2015, 09:32 PM
thanks for the info. Def getting a pit pass for the weekend. Guess I will have to just go to the watering hole to fill my time on Wednesday now. lol