PDA

View Full Version : How was the racing @ KLMS???

wfofan
08-30-2015, 07:53 AM
If anyone went to SAS races this weekend, how was the racing???
Jus curious how new owners are doing with the place.
Last race I went to years ago was 1 groove follow the leader..
Thx

wfofan
08-31-2015, 09:20 AM
Guess no one went or wants to say...

GotDirt1313
08-31-2015, 09:52 AM
I read that Billy Moyer jr won the super race, and the track was racey, but you know how rumors are!!

shagger
08-31-2015, 11:10 AM
I read that Billy Moyer jr won the super race, and the track was racey, but you know how rumors are!!I went saturday. The nesmith feature was great. The rest was a waste of money.

wfofan
08-31-2015, 07:06 PM
Thanks for info

1forthe$
08-31-2015, 09:49 PM
The track was black from top to bottom before qualifying was over. Very little passing in the late models. Crates were ok. If I had to do it over again, I'd have drove somewhere else. Love supporting my local tracks, but it's the same old stuff week after week. Gets old feeling like u wasted ur money.

luv racin
08-31-2015, 10:41 PM
I was only able to make it friday night..drove 4 hours to see the race and enjoyed it. Friday night was pretty racey. Two lane racing up to the last 5 laps of the last race of the night. If I didnt live so far away I would go more often. Nice facilitlies, program run good, was over at decent time..will be back to the bigger races if they have any in the future

Clayton_Wetter
09-01-2015, 04:01 PM
The track was black from top to bottom before qualifying was over. Very little passing in the late models. Crates were ok. If I had to do it over again, I'd have drove somewhere else. Love supporting my local tracks, but it's the same old stuff week after week. Gets old feeling like u wasted ur money.

Black from top to bottom before they even raced? That's pathetic. I don't need to think twice about going there.