w00ds
09-03-2015, 07:52 PM
thanks for updates

zyoung25
09-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Via facebook.....Linville, David Payne, Tim Dohm. A main finish

LMPunk
09-03-2015, 08:39 PM
That's the Spring Nats make up feature, I believe.

zyoung25
09-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Ahh you could be right. I seen Rj went county fair on Chris Combs, sounded like it turned into a brawl.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Ahh you could be right. I seen Rj went county fair on Chris Combs, sounded like it turned into a brawl.LMAO. Waiting on details man;).

zyoung25
09-03-2015, 09:44 PM
The way it sounds there is a video. It's not out yet. I'm kinda curious myself to see how it went down.

A friend told me Combs bumped Rj in the rear, I'm guessing after the race was over. Rj jammed it in reverse and shoved Combs backwards for about 30 ft.

Barbecueboy
09-03-2015, 09:57 PM
I know nothing about the conleys other than I enjoy hearing about Delmas winning and doing well considering his age........but what is it with the whole clan? It's like every time I read anything about the younger conleys that it seems to be controversial.

Almost bullyish in their region........what gives?

zyoung25
09-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Delmas was rough in his younger years and was known to run over people.....I seen him shove Rod (his own son) off the back stretch earlier this year to win, so he still has it in him. I've seen the old man run over and hit more guys than the boys have.

I don't really think it's a bullying deal with them, they just don't take chit off of anyone. I'm not sure what the whole deal was down there tonight, never really have heard of Chris Combs getting into it with anyone before. I've never known Rod to really do anything childish or dirty. Rj has a quite a few times. They're all good.

All in all I still like the Delmas spank these youngins too.

deez lug nuts
09-03-2015, 11:22 PM
W. Team 4B. Grayson Strong. Represent. :cool:

chupp n bloomer fan
09-04-2015, 03:12 AM
I know nothing about the conleys other than I enjoy hearing about Delmas winning and doing well considering his age........but what is it with the whole clan? It's like every time I read anything about the younger conleys that it seems to be controversial.

Almost bullyish in their region........what gives?They learned from Dad BBQ. Granted you race long enough there'll be some stories, but they have a ton. And a lot are of them overreacting or shoving their weight around. Knowing you can't do sh!t because there's a bunch of them and/or they got the money to buy a new car.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-04-2015, 03:13 AM
Delmas was rough in his younger years and was known to run over people.....I seen him shove Rod (his own son) off the back stretch earlier this year to win, so he still has it in him. I've seen the old man run over and hit more guys than the boys have.

I don't really think it's a bullying deal with them, they just don't take chit off of anyone. I'm not sure what the whole deal was down there tonight, never really have heard of Chris Combs getting into it with anyone before. I've never known Rod to really do anything childish or dirty. Rj has a quite a few times. They're all good.

All in all I still like the Delmas spank these youngins too.Rod and Blankenship at PRP a few years ago.

71PRPFan
09-04-2015, 11:49 AM
I've seen em all give the business lol

MEE
09-04-2015, 12:31 PM
the 47 started all of it on track under caution and then while leaving track on back stretch 47 hit him in rear,witch ever conley it was put in reverse and pushed the 47 back, and the other conley was behind the 47 so he turned up track toward the 47 but did not hit him.they left track and at scales they got in to it.thats all I no but this was not the first time the 47 has been in fights at a track. was not any damage to the cars.they came back out and ran the next feature

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-04-2015, 12:55 PM
They learned from Dad BBQ. Granted you race long enough there'll be some stories, but they have a ton. And a lot are of them overreacting or shoving their weight around. Knowing you can't do sh!t because there's a bunch of them and/or they got the money to buy a new car.

Let's say you are a guy they think they outclass. Racing in traffic, you make a clean pass in turn 4 and then come up a lane ahead of a Conley. You will probably get pushed up the front straight. That is how they roll.