PDA

View Full Version : "money in the bank"

25drtrkr
09-10-2015, 04:10 PM
That's Bloomers remark in todays DoD article, concerning the fiasco at the Dream!

golddirt
09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Then Shannon won the world

huskerdirt
09-10-2015, 04:20 PM
That's Bloomers remark in todays DoD article, concerning the fiasco at the Dream!

Good for him. I hope he's not the one balancing the checkbook.

I'm glad someone like you is hanging on to every word the bloomer man says.

25drtrkr
09-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Good for him. I hope he's not the one balancing the checkbook.

I'm glad someone like you is hanging on to every word the bloomer man says.

Nope, just letting people that don't have Dod know whats goin on!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-10-2015, 04:25 PM

Thats what JD says too!
Bloomers talkn bout his DQ money!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Dont miss interperate " MONEY IN THE BANK" . Bloomer hasnt and will not be paid for the win per eldoras roger slack and eldoras attys.

zyoung25
09-10-2015, 05:05 PM
like husker said in another thread. Anyone that's ever been in any kind of lawsuit knows the lawyer most generally tells their client to keep your mouth shut until it's done an over. He isnt doing that at all. Which leads me go believe he's just blowing smoke and is feeding his followers to believe something is in the works.

I'd be saying the same thing if it were any other driver.

dirtdobber45
09-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Hes playin mind games

Dirt Racing #1
09-10-2015, 07:06 PM
I don't believe so.

roughride
09-10-2015, 07:52 PM
How is Bloomer going to prove what his car weighed that night? Virtually impossible! Once he pulled away from the scales, he forfeited the money in my mind. Anybody could have added the missing 25 lbs after that point. Bloomer went across those scales at least 5 times before that feature. If there were inconsistencies, others would have noticed along the way. That scale weighed about 400 cars that weekend at least. Others would have had problems as well?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-10-2015, 08:22 PM
How is Bloomer going to prove what his car weighed that night? Virtually impossible! Once he pulled away from the scales, he forfeited the money in my mind. Anybody could have added the missing 25 lbs after that point. Bloomer went across those scales at least 5 times before that feature. If there were inconsistencies, others would have noticed along the way. That scale weighed about 400 cars that weekend at least. Others would have had problems as well?

There ya go. Same thing i was saying in another thread. Hes bloomer and he has to be right.

Barbecueboy
09-11-2015, 12:32 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about the great sound of John Anderson.........

Josh Bayko
09-11-2015, 05:10 AM
What's Sheamus got to do with dirt late model racing?

Barbecueboy
09-11-2015, 07:04 AM
What's Sheamus got to do with dirt late model racing?

Nothing, I thought when I read money in the bank.......that it was money in the bay, yay, yank.

nuff said
09-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Big difference in class. Babb loads up,accepts it for what it is and goes on about his business. Bloomquist,still hasn't and probably won't ever get over it.

powerslide
09-11-2015, 09:46 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about the great sound of John Anderson.........

I thought it was Seminole wind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGoBQIhyFFM&feature=player_detailpage

golddirt
09-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Little late to have scales tested for that event

cjsracing
09-11-2015, 10:19 AM
"How is Bloomer going to prove what his car weighed that night? Virtually impossible! Once he pulled away from the scales, he forfeited the money in my mind. Anybody could have added the missing 25 lbs after that point. Bloomer went across those scales at least 5 times before that feature. If there were inconsistencies, others would have noticed along the way. That scale weighed about 400 cars that weekend at least. Others would have had problems as well?"

Actually it would be pretty easy. Say Bloomer weighed 2275 at the Dream and had to weigh 2300. The State inspected the scales and determined they were of 40 lbs. Thus Bloomer's weight of 2275 was really 2315 with correctly calibrated scales.

I am not saying this is what is happening but it would be pretty easy to figure out what his car weight was knowing how much the scales were off by.

25drtrkr
09-11-2015, 02:50 PM
"How is Bloomer going to prove what his car weighed that night? Virtually impossible! Once he pulled away from the scales, he forfeited the money in my mind. Anybody could have added the missing 25 lbs after that point. Bloomer went across those scales at least 5 times before that feature. If there were inconsistencies, others would have noticed along the way. That scale weighed about 400 cars that weekend at least. Others would have had problems as well?"

Actually it would be pretty easy. Say Bloomer weighed 2275 at the Dream and had to weigh 2300. The State inspected the scales and determined they were of 40 lbs. Thus Bloomer's weight of 2275 was really 2315 with correctly calibrated scales.

I am not saying this is what is happening but it would be pretty easy to figure out what his car weight was knowing how much the scales were off by.

According to the article, with 2500 lbs on the scales, they weighed 30 plus pounds light.

Im assuming, they have been calibrated correctly now. You would think Eldora would publish that info, or they are scared of the bad pr they would get from it!

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 03:15 PM
According to the article, with 2500 lbs on the scales, they weighed 30 plus pounds light.

Im assuming, they have been calibrated correctly now. You would think Eldora would publish that info, or they are scared of the bad pr they would get from it!

No...... That's according to what Bloomquist said he received from the Weights and Measures department.

You and I both know, that most of the time what Bloomquist says and what actually happened are two different things.

Nasty55
09-11-2015, 04:17 PM

One would think that with a hundred grand on the line that bloomquist would be smart enough to keep his mouth shut but from the looks of things he isnt :)

25drtrkr
09-11-2015, 04:30 PM
One would think that with a hundred grand on the line that bloomquist would be smart enough to keep his mouth shut but from the looks of things he isnt :)

You never know if he's playin mind games or not. However, if what he says is true, that should be public knowledge. According to the state dept, they issue a sticker that is supposed to be posted for the public to see.

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 04:36 PM
He will be gettin paid for the win at the dream. You watch an see. Not sure how they will handle the tropy etc

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 04:38 PM
One would think that with a hundred grand on the line that bloomquist would be smart enough to keep his mouth shut but from the looks of things he isnt :)You have no idea what Bloomers lawyer said to him. You can think what of you want of Bloomer. But he is pretty darn smart and good businessman.

25drtrkr
09-11-2015, 04:39 PM
He will be gettin paid for the win at the dream. You watch an see. Not sure how they will handle the tropy etc

Wouldn't surprise me, esp if what Bloomer is sayin is true!

This will be the Story of the Year!

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Wouldn't surprise me, esp if what Bloomer is sayin is true!This will be the Story of the Year!Indeed. This place will go ape $hit.

25drtrkr
09-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Indeed. This place will go ape $hit.

Esp when the 6 Team has to re-pay the 100k and give the trophy to Bloomer!

I can hear the jd fans heads, exploding already! LOL

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Lmao........

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Lmao........Won't be so funny when it happens. Now will it.

Kwd1253
09-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Scott not getting that 100k sorry

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Did any other cars have trouble at scales that wknd?

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Did any other cars have trouble at scales that wknd? the scale was 30lbs off. Blooner was 25lbs light. That means he would have 5lbs over.

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Did any other cars have trouble at scales that wknd?

Tim Shaffer and Wendell Wallace. They were like 4 pounds off.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Bloomer said in dod article that jd was faster but he flat out won that race. What he was refering to" flat", was his flathead screwdriver trick!

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Bloomer said in dod article that jd was faster but he flat out won that race. What he was refering to" flat", was his flathead screwdriver trick!You got video or picture of this to back it up? So Jd was faster. Why didn't he just win after the restart? Explain to me

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Tim Shaffer and Wendell Wallace. They were like 4 pounds off.

Ok dk if anyone else was.
Well thats really not that much 4lbs right?

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Ok dk if anyone else was. Well thats really not that much 4lbs right?It is a lot. When the scales are off. Which both would have made weight

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:03 PM
You got video or picture of this to back it up? So Jd was faster. Why didn't he just win after the restart? Explain to me

I got better than that!

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:04 PM
I got better than that!So show your hand big boy. Still you haven't explained to me. Why Jd just didn't drive off into the sunset after the restart.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:04 PM
It is a lot. When the scales are off. Which both would have made weight

I was compairing 4lbs to 25lbs.

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Won't be so funny when it happens. Now will it.

Please.... Stop trolling everybody into thinking you actually know something. Your boy ain't getting paid. He has no case. The only person running there mouth is him. That doesn't make him look good. Bloomer is always saying something whether he is right or wrong. He is one of those people that will never admit defeat and accept being wrong.

If he can prove his car met weight after the race, but before he went on the scale. He might have something. He can't prove that though. And the fact that he was the only one significantly off by that much tell us even more. He couldn't have been the only one cutting it close on weight.

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:06 PM
I was compairing 4lbs to 25lbs.Doesnt matter. Scale should be pretty darn accurate. With 100 g on the line

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:08 PM
Please.... Stop trolling everybody into thinking you actually know something. Your boy ain't getting paid. He has no case. The only person running there mouth is him. That doesn't make him look good. Bloomer is always saying something whether he is right or wrong. He is one of those people that will never admit defeat and accept being wrong. If he can prove his car met weight after the race, but before he went on the scale. He might have something. He can't prove that.Whatever. This a forum. I'll post what I want. As long as it doesnt cross the forum rules/guidelines

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:08 PM
You got video or picture of this to back it up? So Jd was faster. Why didn't he just win after the restart? Explain to me

Jd spun his tires and messd up. Bloomer knew that was only was he could get jd was on restart and first one dnt work. Screwdriver one did.

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 05:09 PM
Doesnt matter. Scale should be pretty darn accurate. With 100 g on the line

Actually it does. A guy can make a case for being 4 pounds off better than one can for 25 pounds off.

My bathroom scale doesn't even fluctuate by 4 pounds. Lol

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Whatever. I already know my friend

No.... You don't.

Just like your "wait and see" episode. You in fact admitted that you knew nothing and were just messing with people.

Dirt Racing #1
Jd spun his tires and messd up. Bloomer knew that was only was he could get jd was on restart and first one dnt work. Screwdriver one did.So he got out ran. Thanks for admitting it

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
Actually it does. A guy can make a case for being 4 pounds off better than one can for 25 pounds off.

Before you poo or after lol

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:12 PM
No.... You don't.Just like your "wait and see" episode. You in fact admitted that you knew nothing and were just messing with people.Believe what you want buddy. But dont go crying. When it happens

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:13 PM
You honestly believe Bloonquist set his car up to be that lite. Come on

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:14 PM
I'm stopping here with post. Ive said all that needs to be

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:14 PM
So he got out ran. Thanks for admitting it

I dnt have a problem admitting what actually happened. Throwing debris out to cause a caution to win is not getting out run. Thats called cant handle defeat. Typical bloomer problem.

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:16 PM
I dnt have a problem admitting what actually happened. Throwing debris out to cause a caution to win is not getting out run. Thats called cant handle defeat. Typical bloomer problem.Proof? I am done

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Proof? I am done

You dont know me from a hill of beans. Im telling you I know chit u think I dnt know.

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:21 PM
You dont know me from a hill of beans. Im telling you I know chit u think I dnt know.Its easy question. Do you footage or picture of a bloomer crew member doing this? Wouldnt think one of the race track officials. Would have questioned how it got on the track? Or even an official see it happen?

reddyfreddy
09-11-2015, 05:25 PM
At every track I've been at, the track scales are official. Whether they're over or under by 1 pound or 50 pounds, you weigh your car before the race and adjust for burnoff accordingly. According to Boos, scales were open all weekend, so if the car wasn't weighed and adjusted, tough noogies.

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:34 PM
So tell me how that driver. Cant Remember his name. But guy posted the scales was off at the tack. He took them to court and won. I apologize cant remember which driver. But i know i seen it posted

Dirt Racing #1
09-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Anyways. Within a few months. We will know the truth. Either way

plunks7
09-11-2015, 05:36 PM

Holy smokes huskerdirt your lucky with that scale. I want one of them!! I get on mine and it says "Come back when your alone". LOL

huskerdirt
09-11-2015, 05:42 PM
You honestly believe Bloonquist set his car up to be that lite. Come on

Never said I did. But since you are taking quotes from Bloomer you must have missed this....

[/b] He conceded that he knows “most guys don’t push (weight) to the level we do,”[b]

Most came to the conclusion that he lost a piece of lead or didn't put one on. Bloomer will never admit that. But it's the only logical explanation of being 25 pounds. For a dirt car being off that much is a lot.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Its easy question. Do you footage or picture of a bloomer crew member doing this? Wouldnt think one of the race track officials. Would have questioned how it got on the track? Or even an official see it happen?

There ya go bingo problem solved! You busted that pinyatta right open there DR#1. GOOD HIT!

Nasty55
09-11-2015, 06:23 PM
You have no idea what Bloomers lawyer said to him. You can think what of you want of Bloomer. But he is pretty darn smart and good businessman.

So now your a Rocket scientist and a mind reader and you know exactly what Bloomquist attorneys have and haven't told him to say huh? Yeah right......

blncfn57
09-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Doesnt matter. Scale should be pretty darn accurate. With 100 g on the line

better read the rules fellas. It says 2300lbs PER track scales. not just 2300lbs

Highside Hustler25
09-11-2015, 07:17 PM
I'm stopping here with post. Ive said all that needs to be

Proof? I am done

These posts are about as accurate as Bloomers car makin weight at the Dream.

Josh Bayko
09-11-2015, 09:34 PM
I don't know that I've seen this much stupid in a thread since DC was around.

poolcuemaster
09-11-2015, 11:23 PM

He was 25 lbs lite cause he stopped and took out the window net, case closed. Leonard

Highside Hustler25
09-12-2015, 06:20 AM

Ditto..................

25drtrkr
09-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Yeah......but it sure will be a lot of fun around here, IF it happens!.....Get ready!