PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist Pole!

MUD MAESTRO
09-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Scott Bloomquist grabes the pole for the World 100. Here's a guy who finished 7th and 8th in the 2 prelm races and beats the invert to start numero uno. Gotta like that.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Scott Bloomquist grabes the pole for the World 100. Here's a guy who finished 7th and 8th in the 2 prelm races and beats the invert to start numero uno. Gotta like that.

Good luck to him!

waaac77
09-12-2015, 08:25 PM
He's gonna win so easily. He'll lap the field 3 times. Might as well just hand him the globe

HikerDan
09-12-2015, 09:41 PM

I heard that Eldora is auctioning off the race-used 2015 World 100 Bloomer jock strap after the event tonight. You should definitely bid to be the winner of this prize. Just think, you could wear it as a dust mask during the next dirt race race you attend, 0 ball licker.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-12-2015, 09:49 PM
I heard that Eldora is auctioning off the race-used 2015 World 100 Bloomer jock strap after the event tonight. You should definitely bid to be the winner of this prize. Just think, you could wear it as a dust mask during the next race you attend 0 ball licker.

Man that will go high at auction by all the nut huggers.

HikerDan
09-12-2015, 10:13 PM

And the winning bidder will likely strap it to their face, at their local dirt race, after proudly drawing a 0 and a Jolly Roger on the front of it.

MUD MAESTRO
09-12-2015, 10:28 PM
I heard that Eldora is auctioning off the race-used 2015 World 100 Bloomer jock strap after the event tonight. You should definitely bid to be the winner of this prize. Just think, you could wear it as a dust mask during the next dirt race race you attend, 0 ball licker.

you guys are funny.....Crude but funny

davis2902
09-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Davenport...................that is all.

golddirt
09-13-2015, 12:49 AM
Busted his dream huh?

yardman
09-13-2015, 01:26 AM
Yeah, old Mud will wear that award proudly...but I bet he wants the complete package...lmfao

Barbecueboy
09-13-2015, 08:34 AM
He's gonna win so easily. He'll lap the field 3 times. Might as well just hand him the globe

Now this is whack!!!

uncle geek
09-13-2015, 08:42 AM
Starts on the pole & doesn't even lead a single lap. Now that some funny Sh!t. He did win his heat race Lol.

Hoosier_Dirt
09-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Scott just flat didn't have it last night, not for the win anyways! Great run for Bobby Pierce, I wasn't sure he'd have enough tire left at the end.

GEAR_HEAD
09-13-2015, 10:49 AM
I'm waiting for somebody to blame the format for Boomer not winning, because it obviously wasn't his fault that he didn't win!

Dirt Racing #1
09-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Nothing wrong with 3rd place. Specially if his car was loose in the feature. I think he did we'll just get third. Add another top 3 to the record book at big e. Of course he wanted to win. But sometimes in not in the cards. Impressive run by JD. Take a look at Bloomers stats at the world since his first race there. Pretty darn good.

MN Dirt Daddy
09-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Good Post Dirt Racing #1

fryefan
09-13-2015, 02:13 PM
What will his excuse be now?

Dirt Racing #1
09-13-2015, 03:42 PM
What will his excuse be now?He never made an excuse last night. Car was loose in feature. Still ran third.

Dirt Racing #1
09-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Go take a look at bloomers stats for the world. Since 1988 only missed it twice. Roughly 27 attempts and missed it twice.

formercrewguy
09-13-2015, 03:48 PM
So..........................who won?

lol

Dirt Racing #1
09-13-2015, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=formercrewguy;1955441]So..........................who won?We all know who won. If you look at my other reply in subject. I gave him congrats and stated impressive run.

Dirt Racing #1
09-13-2015, 04:22 PM
World 100 4wins 8 2nd place 3 3rd place 1 4th place 2 5th place 2 7th place 1 8th place 1 9th place. Now thats really impressive. 22 top 10's top or better out 27 attempts. Chew on that for a bit. Guess which driver that is?

Dirt Racing #1
09-13-2015, 04:38 PM
Oh yeah throw in it's the most prestigious race and toughest crown jewel to make.

IceCowart
09-13-2015, 11:01 PM
I was going to say Billy Moyer but he has 6 wins.

waaac77
09-14-2015, 06:30 AM
The name of this thread is funny

kidrock
09-14-2015, 08:10 AM

They did hand him the globe and said would you mind giving this to Mr. Davenport lol.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2015, 08:15 AM
They did hand him the globe and said would you mind giving this to Mr. Davenport lol.

Jd gave scott a screwdriver and told him that he wasnt going to win that way again.

kidrock
09-14-2015, 09:21 AM
Jd gave scott a screwdriver and told him that he wasnt going to win that way again.

And Scott said keep the Screwdriver I screwed myself because everyone else that had to weigh made weight lol.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2015, 09:51 AM
World 100 4wins 8 2nd place 3 3rd place 1 4th place 2 5th place 2 7th place 1 8th place 1 9th place. Now thats really impressive. 22 top 10's top or better out 27 attempts. Chew on that for a bit. Guess which driver that is?

That's the guy the got his azz handed to him this weekend in the zero car I think...........the guy that was going to lap the field........the guy that had all of it figured out........the guy that was going to make the Lucas points race close.

Are you talking bout that guy????

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2015, 10:21 AM
That's the guy the got his azz handed to him this weekend in the zero car I think...........the guy that was going to lap the field........the guy that had all of it figured out........the guy that was going to make the Lucas points race close.

Are you talking bout that guy????

Yea he goes by the name of "BLOOMER". Sharp as a pencil.

You prolly wont see many of his fan followers on here at this time as they are still moarning his PARTY CRASHING from DAVENPORT!

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Yea he goes by the name of "BLOOMER". Sharp as a pencil.You prolly wont see many of his fan followers on here at this time as they are still moarning his PARTY CRASHING from DAVENPORT!Last time I checked. The Lucas series wasn't over. Just because Jd won at the Workd. Doesn't mean he is going to win Lucas points. It's going to be exciting finish.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2015, 11:22 AM
Ahh yes, the taste and smell of sour grapes.............makes the whine even sweeter!!!!

Lovely bouquet and lingering finish on the palate.

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 11:27 AM
I am not one bit upset about JD winning the world. He deserved it. No doubt about it. He had the best/fastest car. Third place is pretty darn respectable. When your racing the best of the best drivers in the country. Let's see what happens with the Lucas points race.

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 11:31 AM
Bloomer fans always have faith in Bloomqiust. :)

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 11:33 AM
90 points down with what 4 races to go. I would say that is not a give me. By any stretch.

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 11:34 AM
I was going to say Billy Moyer but he has 6 wins.Go by totally avg finish. You will see a big difference.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2015, 11:44 AM
90 points down with what 4 races to go. I would say that is not a give me. By any stretch.

Yea lucas is controling that points race. They dont want points race like there competition WOO.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2015, 11:50 AM
They wanting bloomer to take over points lead and finish w title as its been a few yrs since he has won it.

Nasty55
09-14-2015, 12:50 PM
I am not one bit upset about JD winning the world. He deserved it. No doubt about it. He had the best/fastest car. Third place is pretty darn respectable. When your racing the best of the best drivers in the country. Let's see what happens with the Lucas points race.

Hate to disappoint you but your boy bloomquist isnt going to win the lucas points title this yr...... The only way that Davenport doesnt win the title is if and i say if Kevin Rumley pulls the plug on his run for it and i dont see that happening....

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 12:55 PM
Hate to disappoint you but your boy bloomquist isnt going to win the lucas points title this yr...... The only way that Davenport doesnt win the title is if and i say if Kevin Rumley pulls the plug on his run for it and i dont see that happening....Alright Miss Cleo. What's the mega million winning numbers for next drawing? Lol

Nasty55
09-14-2015, 12:55 PM
Bloomer fans always have faith in Bloomqiust. :)

I bet you had faith in Bloomquist leading a few laps saturday night to didnt ya sport? Pathetic that the man starts on the pole and doesnt even lead a lap!!

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 01:01 PM
I thought he had a good chance to win. Let's compare Jds recorded compared to Bloomers record. Since Jd started driving late model not crate.

Nasty55
09-14-2015, 01:19 PM
I thought he had a good chance to win. Let's compare Jds recorded compared to Bloomers record. Since Jd started driving late model not crate.

Theres no need to compare records we all know that Bloomquist has an impeccable record and jd is 20 yrs his Jr so thats kind of a dumb assessment..... The point trying to be made here is that you seem to think that bloomquist is untouchable when in fact he gets to arrogant for his own good and then funny sh!t happens to him like him getting one of them azz kickins that he is always talking about handing out......

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Theres no need to compare records we all know that Bloomquist has an impeccable record and jd is 20 yrs his Jr so thats kind of a dumb assessment..... The point trying to be made here is that you seem to think that bloomquist is untouchable when in fact he gets to arrogant for his own good and then funny sh!t happens to him like him getting one of them azz kickins that he is always talking about handing out......If so arrogant? Why does he have so many fans? Your boy Jd. Most of his are bandwagon jumpers. We all know that

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-14-2015, 02:00 PM
If so arrogant? Why does he have so many fans? Your boy Jd. Most of his are bandwagon jumpers. We all know that

Because bloomer fans are arrogant and brainwashed.
Alot of jd fans are not bandwagon jumpers.
Is the color of your hair blonde?

Barbecueboy
09-14-2015, 02:02 PM
If so arrogant? Why does he have so many fans? Your boy Jd. Most of his are bandwagon jumpers. We all know that

So you mean bandwagon jumper like you were when bloomer won his first ever entered world back in 88( I believe it was)

Let's face it, to win a bunch of them you have to win your first one first............bloomer came out of no where too back in those days, nobody outside of Bakersfield had even heard of him.

It's not exactly that far fetched to say that in 20 /25 years there will be someone else sitting at the top of the heap in Dlm royalty...........like bloomquist is today, and now , it could easily be jd then and later.

And fwiw, many of us have been knowing, following and supporting davenport long before he got into his groove now..........

Barbecueboy
09-14-2015, 02:06 PM

Great.......while we are at it, let's compare Jamius winstons pro career with that of Peyton mannings too!!

Let's see what kind of meaningful conclusions we can drill down into in that career comparison.........

Nasty55
09-14-2015, 02:11 PM

Yeah I said ARROGANT!! and he got his azz kicked!! 3rd place or 28th place doesnt matter other than the money sidee of it he still took an azz kickin and his arrogance leading up to the world is what cost him!! And by no means is Jd my boy im just tired of sitting back watching you run your mouth about how great you seem to think the oh so uber Scott motherfuking bloomquist is when in fact he is just like my boy Jimmy Owens..... BEATABLE!!!

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 03:15 PM
Compare Bloomers stats to Jds. From the beginning of Jds career in late model to now. However many yrs jd had drove l m. Compared to Bloomers same amount at beginning of his career.

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 03:17 PM
Yeah I said ARROGANT!! and he got his azz kicked!! 3rd place or 28th place doesnt matter other than the money sidee of it he still took an azz kickin and his arrogance leading up to the world is what cost him!! And by no means is Jd my boy im just tired of sitting back watching you run your mouth about how great you seem to think the oh so uber Scott motherfuking bloomquist is when in fact he is just like my boy Jimmy Owens..... BEATABLE!!!I never said Bloomquist was unbeatable. But look at his stats. That's you need to look at. To know that his one of the best ever. Doesn't matter who hates him or who cheers for him. End of discussion

Barbecueboy
09-14-2015, 04:27 PM
Compare Bloomers stats to Jds. From the beginning of Jds career in late model to now. However many yrs jd had drove l m. Compared to Bloomers same amount at beginning of his career.

There is no comparison........Scott early on running and winning everything against nobodies.

Jd early on running against ( and whipping pretty regularly) Scott, ( and other Dlm heat).

Apples to oranges bud.

Scott's the man, but to be the man you have to beat the man................and lord knows, there has been no shortage of that this year from davenport.

Barbecueboy
09-14-2015, 04:36 PM
I never said Bloomquist was unbeatable. But look at his stats. That's you need to look at. To know that his one of the best ever. Doesn't matter who hates him or who cheers for him. End of discussion

It will never be the end of discussion as long as his subjects can't accept when he gets his azz kicked on the track.

Instead of accepting defeat , it's always someone's or something else's fault......the scales, the screwdriver, funny tires, late for line up, driving it into the guardrail after showing up late, etc.etc.etc.

bloomer is the best there ever was...........but so was joe Montana, Michael Jordan and tiger woods, until someone younger , more hungry and (at that time ,better ) came along and unseated them.

Bad analogy, but I think you know what I'm getting at.

joeboo
09-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Looks like Nasty 55 and Barbecueboy just gave a #1 lesson.

Hope he enjoyed that a$$ kickin'.

When will the super fans learn?

Dirt Racing #1
09-14-2015, 09:53 PM
You guys can think what you want. No longer going sit here and argue. Not worth it. Everyone has their fav driver and own opinions.

golddirt
09-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Let's face it everyone knows Scott came back for redemption and it didn't happen and that I love!

TS FAN
09-15-2015, 10:17 AM
THis thread is hilarious. Bloomer got beat Saturday night, and it is just that simple. He has beaten others, others beat him. Thread after thread his fans seem to have a need to remind everyone how great he is. LOL

Saturday JD and Bobby both drove a great race. Bloomer was solid as was the triple 7. Good show, deserving winner.