PDA

View Full Version : Eldora scales

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-15-2015, 04:14 PM
Did anyone check to see when the scales were certified since there was a issue at the dream? Just wondering.

fryefan
09-15-2015, 07:07 PM
There was only an "issue", because some guy is not man enough to admit that he and/or his crew screwed up.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Did anyone check to see when the scales were certified since there was a issue at the dream? Just wondering.I was going to look, but with the screwed up schedule, I didn't. My tickets were only for Saturday, so we had to wait till after 6 to get in. I was going to look for the State of Ohio sticker. I'm guessing they are certified, that's a dumb thing to overlook. Maybe it'll come out different, but I think someone just still has sour grapes.

golddirt
09-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Came out the same. Davenport still won!

derricklong38
09-17-2015, 08:41 PM
great job answering the question

25drtrkr
09-17-2015, 09:28 PM
I was going to look, but with the screwed up schedule, I didn't. My tickets were only for Saturday, so we had to wait till after 6 to get in. I was going to look for the State of Ohio sticker. I'm guessing they are certified, that's a dumb thing to overlook. Maybe it'll come out different, but I think someone just still has sour grapes.

That's what I thought too CnB! A track with Eldoras prestige, you would think, would have top of the line scales instead of the old beam type. Heck, with the 27k 50/50, they could afford a couple grand on some new scales, wouldn't ya think?

formercrewguy
09-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Yea..................blame the scales. Lmfaooo.

25drtrkr
09-17-2015, 09:45 PM
Yea..................blame the scales. Lmfaooo.

No, blame the track mgmt. for not having the scales inspected and calibrated. It may not matter, but 30 plus pounds lite at 2500 is unacceptable according to Ohios State Dept of Weights and Measures.

golddirt
09-17-2015, 09:48 PM
Blame the driver and team for being light

25drtrkr
09-17-2015, 10:03 PM
Yeah, and if that was your 100k that you thought you got cheated out of, you would give up your left cajone looking to hire the grandson of Johnny "if the gloves don't fit, you must aquit" Cochran!

golddirt
09-17-2015, 10:07 PM
Didn't get cheated. Was light end of story

25drtrkr
09-17-2015, 10:10 PM
Unfortunately, that's not the Paul Harvey version!

golddirt
09-17-2015, 10:18 PM
News update. Paul Harvey is dead!

plunks7
09-17-2015, 10:35 PM
Unfortunately, that's not the Paul Harvey version!

C'mon 25drtrkr. This is crazy your deep into this. The Race is over. I'm as die hard fan of Bloomquist myself. I have watched your posts for quite sometime over the last several months. And you have never acted like this before!!! Just let the governing body's do their job. Bloomer lost because of weight issue. Just deal with it and respect others along with yourself. Please just move on!!! Sometimes the biggest Winner is how you Deal with Loosing.

gorj
09-17-2015, 11:22 PM
My first guess is Bloomer had very little fuel left at the end of the 100 laps. The race only had a few cautions, was the fuel cell full to start with. Davenports commanding lead until the first caution on lap 89, Bloomer had to run hard to keep up with the leaders pace, using more fuel with an engine that got less than desirable fuel mileage.

Dante Toledo, OH
09-18-2015, 03:33 AM
Eldora scales never questioned since 1954, until the guy who can never do wrong is lite. Now you guys are looking for state inspection stickers. That is too funny. Not a single other driver complained about their scales the whole week. Just the one guy that couldn't have possibly made a mistake. Kudos to Shannon Babb, he was light at Eldora for a crown jewel. Admitted the mistake was on them gave his reason and moved on with his life.

Raceready
09-18-2015, 04:18 AM
Whether the scales are certified or not is a moot point. A team simply weighs the car empty of fuel with worn out tires before the feature starts and then makes the calculations that no matter what happens in the race the car will make weight at the end with that kind of big money on the line.

buster83
09-18-2015, 05:32 AM
they weighed how many cars and at the end only one car is light.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-18-2015, 06:05 AM
Whether the scales are certified or not is a moot point. A team simply weighs the car empty of fuel with worn out tires before the feature starts and then makes the calculations that no matter what happens in the race the car will make weight at the end with that kind of big money on the line.Actually it's not a moot point. Do I think Bloomer fuked up, yes, but when scales are a deciding factor in money, they better be certified. But when you got everyone else but Tim Shaffer making weight, you guys just fuked up.

chupp n bloomer fan
09-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Eldora scales never questioned since 1954, until the guy who can never do wrong is lite. Now you guys are looking for state inspection stickers. That is too funny. Not a single other driver complained about their scales the whole week. Just the one guy that couldn't have possibly made a mistake. Kudos to Shannon Babb, he was light at Eldora for a crown jewel. Admitted the mistake was on them gave his reason and moved on with his life.I bet they've been questioned in that amount of time for sure. And the scales should be inspected, to cover Eldoras/Tony's a$$. Yeah, the guy who is a sore loser, should just admit his fuk up. Especially since I believe Roger Slack had them checked.

Barbecueboy
09-18-2015, 07:46 AM
News update. Paul Harvey is dead!

As is the scale issue and bloomers chances of getting any cash...........next excuse please!!

25drtrkr
09-18-2015, 07:49 AM
C'mon 25drtrkr. This is crazy your deep into this. The Race is over. I'm as die hard fan of Bloomquist myself. I have watched your posts for quite sometime over the last several months. And you have never acted like this before!!! Just let the governing body's do their job. Bloomer lost because of weight issue. Just deal with it and respect others along with yourself. Please just move on!!! Sometimes the biggest Winner is how you Deal with Loosing.

No plunks it doesn't bother me at all. Im just going by what Bloomquist said in his interview. If he's lying about it ,shame on him.

I'll give yall two points to consider and then I'm done. 1) Bloomer, at least twice that weekend, had to cross the scales. So he knew before the feature what his car weighed. He's been racing there 27 yrs without any weight issues that I remember. Could he have miscalculated fuel burnoff, maybe, but not likely. 2) He stated that as soon as they got back to the shop, he weighed his car just like it came off the track, and he was legal. That's the reason he stated for pursuing avenues to collect his money. The company that did the inspection said the accuracy of their scales was similar to your everyday bathroom scales, and we all know how those are. All I'm saying, is if ur paying 100k to win, your scales should be accurate and inspected like they should be. I really think track mgmt. screwed up and didn't think it was necessary. Most of you know, he's not my favorite driver, but when you're right, you're right. I just happen to believe, he's RIGHT!

That's my 4m opinion.......and I'm stickin to it! LOL

Barbecueboy
09-18-2015, 07:56 AM
No plunks it doesn't bother me at all. Im just going by what Bloomquist said in his interview. If he's lying about it ,shame on him.

I'll give yall two points to consider and then I'm done. 1) Bloomer, at least twice that weekend, had to cross the scales. So he knew before the feature what his car weighed. He's been racing there 27 yrs without any weight issues that I remember. Could he have miscalculated fuel burnoff, maybe, but not likely. 2) He stated that as soon as they got back to the shop, he weighed his car just like it came off the track, and he was legal. That's the reason he stated for pursuing avenues to collect his money. The company that did the inspection said the accuracy of their scales was similar to your everyday bathroom scales, and we all know how those are. All I'm saying, is if ur paying 100k to win, your scales should be accurate and inspected like they should be. I really think track mgmt. screwed up and didn't think it was necessary. Most of you know, he's not my favorite driver, but when you're right, you're right. I just happen to believe, he's RIGHT!

And we all have them, nobody is going to think less of you for being wrong......

As for Scott saying he was good on his scales at the house, did he have bathroom scales too??? Have his scales been certified?

And to be honest, what exactly would you expect him to say?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-18-2015, 07:58 AM

I think if bloomer dnt mess up then alot more would have been off not just him. Jmo

25drtrkr
09-18-2015, 08:27 AM
And we all have them, nobody is going to think less of you for being wrong......

As for Scott saying he was good on his scales at the house, did he have bathroom scales too??? Have his scales been certified?

And to be honest, what exactly would you expect him to say?

Really now.....are you sayin Bloomer might be playin mind games? LOL

The real deal is....Roger is still mad cuz he had to pay Bloomer that 14k bonus years ago from Charlotte. Bloomer just "used" the rules he was given.

vande07
09-18-2015, 11:43 AM
I can tell you this. Scales that are moved (ie: Shop Scales) are not accurate unless they are calibrated every time they are set up. You move them, they have to be re-calibrated.

That is why the track scales are always considered the "official scale" at a race. They are set, up, calibrated and then left in place the duration of the event. I would venture to say Eldora's scales are set up and calibrated and don't move the entire season.

As far as taking Bloomer at his word, I don't know how his word is any better than the guy running the scales at the track. Bloomer had to cross the scales numerous times during the weekend. If he thought the scale was weighing incorrectly (it doesn't magically become broken for 1 car out of the 100 in attendance), he should have raised that issue in pre-race tech (on Thursday) that week.

Obviously, he had no issue with how the scale weighed his car until he ended up not weighing enough at the end of the feature when it was the difference between $100,000 and start $$.

IMO, if he really had an issue with the scale being off, the issue would have happened right away in tech (if he weighed his car in the shop before they left and it weighed 2600# and then he got to Eldora and their scale said 2550#, he should have done two things right away. (1) Raised on concern with UMP (and gotten documentation to support it) that the scale was incorrect and asked for it to be re-calibrated and then re-weigh his car and (2) made the assumption that his shop scales were incorrect and changed his car around to be the weight he thought it should be.

Since he obviously did neither, it seems a lot like sour grapes to me....

Barbecueboy
09-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Really now.....are you sayin Bloomer might be playin mind games? LOL

The real deal is....Roger is still mad cuz he had to pay Bloomer that 14k bonus years ago from Charlotte. Bloomer just "used" the rules he was given.

He sure as heck did........used them up bad on that deal, was happy to see him get paid.

Guy is excellent at getting the most out of everything......rules included.

25drtrkr
09-18-2015, 12:18 PM
He sure as heck did........used them up bad on that deal, was happy to see him get paid.

Guy is excellent at getting the most out of everything......rules included.

Everything he does is put under the microscope! Some of that is on him and some just because he's so polarizing!

The inside scoop says he's getting paid. We'll just have to leave that up to Paul Harvey to disclose if and when that happens!

jog49
09-18-2015, 12:39 PM
I'll disagree with many of you. I doubt Roger Slack gives a hoot about Bloomquist; pro or con (no pun intended)!

thinkstomuch
09-18-2015, 02:32 PM
IMO the scales don't need to be inspected. All the drivers use the same scales and all have the opportunity to weight their car on them multiple times. The scales are an even playing field whether they are right or wrong. Scott raced their for two days so he would have scaled his car on those same scales to know how they read compared to his.Also someone mentioned the 50/50 as a reason they should have top notch things. The 50/50 is for charity, not Eldora's pocket, just and FYI

Dirtdobber
09-18-2015, 04:20 PM
Back in the day...... First thing we did when arriving at a new track was to run across the scales to figure the difference of our scales against their scales. Simple procedure saves big hassles.

25drtrkr
09-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Back in the day...... First thing we did when arriving at a new track was to run across the scales to figure the difference of our scales against their scales. Simple procedure saves big hassles.

Yep been there done that. But why do you have to? Lets say you have a $15-25 hundred set of digital scales, at your shop, that you know weigh correctly. Why do you have to be concerned with a tracks ANCIENT drive on beam scale that hasn't been calibrated in Lord knows when? Especially, at a track as prestigious as Eldora. That's the simple solution, have'm inpected like the law tells you to and post the sticker so everyone can see. Or, get rid of the antiques and buy a set of digitals. Its their responsibility, their the ones giving away prize money based on a vehicles weight.Thats what makes this whole deal, unlawful. That is why I think it will be their downfall.

Raceready
09-18-2015, 07:25 PM
I can tell you this. Scales that are moved (ie: Shop Scales) are not accurate unless they are calibrated every time they are set up. You move them, they have to be re-calibrated. That is why the track scales are always considered the "official scale" at a race. They are set, up, calibrated and then left in place the duration of the event. I would venture to say Eldora's scales are set up and calibrated and don't move the entire season. As far as taking Bloomer at his word, I don't know how his word is any better than the guy running the scales at the track. Bloomer had to cross the scales numerous times during the weekend. If he thought the scale was weighing incorrectly (it doesn't magically become broken for 1 car out of the 100 in attendance), he should have raised that issue in pre-race tech (on Thursday) that week. Obviously, he had no issue with how the scale weighed his car until he ended up not weighing enough at the end of the feature when it was the difference between $100,000 and start $$. IMO, if he really had an issue with the scale being off, the issue would have happened right away in tech (if he weighed his car in the shop before they left and it weighed 2600# and then he got to Eldora and their scale said 2550#, he should have done two things right away. (1) Raised on concern with UMP (and gotten documentation to support it) that the scale was incorrect and asked for it to be re-calibrated and then re-weigh his car and (2) made the assumption that his shop scales were incorrect and changed his car around to be the weight he thought it should be. Since he obviously did neither, it seems a lot like sour grapes to me.... How obviously correct you are.You seem to be a man of common sense so you have been around long enough to know that are several tracks that don't even have and never had their own scales.With the STARS (later Renegade STARS) series tech guy Walter Burson had to set up portable scales on sometimes rather rocky uneven terrain to get each car checked.What was he supposed to do with the way some of these people are thinking ? Call the W.V.weights and meausures department and say "Hey we have the DTWC coming up here at Pennsboro and you need to be here to calibrate the scales and maybe again if it rains out" ! As you say the only calibration that matters is that the team calibrates the weight of their to match the local scales.There was the shoestring guy that had only 1 Swartz car and he scaled the car in a way that if it had a flat tire,a missing quarter panel,bumper,and nose piece it would make weight simply because he couldn't afford to lose the money that he needed for gas and tires to run another week.

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-19-2015, 08:46 AM

Actually, Bloomer has had weight issues there in the past. It used to be drama for me if he would pass or not. We are talking years ago.

blncfn57
09-19-2015, 09:09 AM
Yep been there done that. But why do you have to? Lets say you have a $15-25 hundred set of digital scales, at your shop, that you know weigh correctly. Why do you have to be concerned with a tracks ANCIENT drive on beam scale that hasn't been calibrated in Lord knows when? Especially, at a track as prestigious as Eldora. That's the simple solution, have'm inpected like the law tells you to and post the sticker so everyone can see. Or, get rid of the antiques and buy a set of digitals. Its their responsibility, their the ones giving away prize money based on a vehicles weight.Thats what makes this whole deal, unlawful. That is why I think it will be their downfall.

why should you have to be concerned with a tracks scales? Because per the rules the track scales are what matters. The rules do not say you have to weigh xxxxlbs, the rules say you must weigh xxxxlbs per the track scales. That is the difference. How sad that the pussification of America has made it to the dirt tracks because people can not admit they f*&ked up!!

FYI, any scale company will tell you that the old beam type scales are more consistently accurate than digital scales. At least that was the claim 4 or 5 years ago when I researched them and talked to several representatives about them.

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 09:32 AM
why should you have to be concerned with a tracks scales? Because per the rules the track scales are what matters. The rules do not say you have to weigh xxxxlbs, the rules say you must weigh xxxxlbs per the track scales. That is the difference. How sad that the pussification of America has made it to the dirt tracks because people can not admit they f*&ked up!!

FYI, any scale company will tell you that the old beam type scales are more consistently accurate than digital scales. At least that was the claim 4 or 5 years ago when I researched them and talked to several representatives about them.

I'll quote Bloomer, "the people who tested the scales said that they were no better than a bathroom scale and they are not worthy of being used for a trade of any kind commercially".

Pretty scathing statements from a company contracted by the Ohio Dept of Weights and Measures to certify the accuracy of Eldoras scales!

jog49
09-19-2015, 09:50 AM
Are you suggesting that bathroom scales can never show the correct weight?

He said some incorrect things to law enforcement also once upon a time.

taz1458
09-19-2015, 10:06 AM
That's what I thought too CnB! A track with Eldoras prestige, you would think, would have top of the line scales instead of the old beam type. Heck, with the 27k 50/50, they could afford a couple grand on some new scales, wouldn't ya think?Not when that money went to bulldog

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 10:07 AM
Are you suggesting that bathroom scales can never show the correct weight?

He said some incorrect things to law enforcement also once upon a time.

Would you trust one with YOUR 100k, depending on its accuracy?

I seriously doubt, if bathroom-type scales, are legal for retail/commercial use.

btw.....I thought that was GRAMS not POUNDS! lol

blncfn57
09-19-2015, 11:38 AM
I'll quote Bloomer, "the people who tested the scales said that they were no better than a bathroom scale and they are not worthy of being used for a trade of any kind commercially".

Pretty scathing statements from a company contracted by the Ohio Dept of Weights and Measures to certify the accuracy of Eldoras scales!

bloomer said..... bahahahaha would you believe him if he said President Obama was 100% white, too? who was it that told him that? Have they made an official announcement? The only word has been from the guy that had trouble making weight ONE time the whole weekend. The accuracy of the scale does not matter the way the rule is written, period. when bloomer posts a legit picture of him being paid the $100,000 then I'll believe it.

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 02:29 PM
bloomer said..... bahahahaha would you believe him if he said President Obama was 100% white, too? who was it that told him that? Have they made an official announcement? The only word has been from the guy that had trouble making weight ONE time the whole weekend. The accuracy of the scale does not matter the way the rule is written, period. when bloomer posts a legit picture of him being paid the $100,000 then I'll believe it.

So what ur saying is Eldora is above the law! I beg to differ.

You might want to read the Ohio state laws regarding scale inspections and accuracy!

golddirt
09-19-2015, 03:26 PM
How much longer are you going to beat this dead horse? Further more. Who cares

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 03:42 PM
How much longer are you going to beat this dead horse? Further more. Who cares

Theres 31 other posts besides mine, so obviously the horse aint dead yet.

If laws were broken, pay the man! If the comments made are untrue, then let it die!

After being in a business for 14 years that deals with various States Dept of Weights and Measures, wait till you see what the penalties will be. That's why I'm so passionate about this matter, not because Im Bloomers biggest fan.

Kwd1253
09-19-2015, 03:43 PM
How much longer are you going to beat this dead horse? Further more. Who caresGold you know 4m has beat the living tar out of horse. Then cook it, then beat it some more, then someone has eat crow before its said and done with.

blncfn57
09-19-2015, 03:45 PM
So what ur saying is Eldora is above the law! I beg to differ.

You might want to read the Ohio state laws regarding scale inspections and accuracy!

read the fkn rules!!! they state PER THE TRACK SCALE! Therefor it does not matter if they are off by 1000lbs. Bloomquist was not buying bananas, his car was to be a certain weight BY THE TRACK SCALES and it was not. Find a live horse to beat please.

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 03:53 PM
read the fkn rules!!! they state PER THE TRACK SCALE! Therefor it does not matter if they are off by 1000lbs. Bloomquist was not buying bananas, his car was to be a certain weight BY THE TRACK SCALES and it was not. Find a live horse to beat please.

Ok. Einstein, you obviously have ZERO experience in these matters. You might want to quit proving your ignorance!

MasterSbilt_Racer
09-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Ok. Einstein, you obviously have ZERO experience in these matters. You might want to quit proving your ignorance!

He knows what the rules say! And we need no johnny law or the gubmint involved in dirt track racing!

Highside Hustler25
09-19-2015, 05:53 PM
I had to click on this thread and see if we're still debating the scale issue or if the thread has been hijacked and taken a turn in another direction.

I believe the latter probably would have been best:rolleyes:

golddirt
09-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately it has not been highjacked!!! Why was Moyer doing dragging butt in front of the leaders? He is always the first to complain bout that. There

Kwd1253
09-19-2015, 06:34 PM
I dont know gold, but i can tell one thing that victory circle/longhhor not hit on much when comes to crown jewls. If its over 40 laps he not going to finish, maybe he should go back to longhorn and master it before jacking it lol... but i think i finally figure out scott wieght problem tho! We all know most women lie about their weight, so i think scott jenners lied to his scale guy about is weight and trying cover it up lol.

golddirt
09-19-2015, 06:37 PM
That there is funny. I don't care who you are!!

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 08:22 PM
He knows what the rules say! And we need no johnny law or the gubmint involved in dirt track racing!

Me either! Our current govt would want to give every racer a trophy and the same payout! That would be Socialist Racing at its finest! As soon as one team got an advantage, they would have to share with everyone!

huskerdirt
09-19-2015, 09:37 PM

And you beating this dead horse over and over shows you have NO FUKING CLUE what you are talking about.

Like I said earlier stop hanging on every word he says as the gospel. You are worse than the club 29 nuthuggers that loom around here.

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 09:43 PM
And you beating this dead horse over and over shows you have NO FUKING CLUE what you are talking about.

Like I said earlier stop hanging on every word he says as the gospel. You are worse than the club 29 nuthuggers that loom around here.

That's funny!.....We'll see!

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 12:59 PM
Would you trust one with YOUR 100k, depending on its accuracy?

I seriously doubt, if bathroom-type scales, are legal for retail/commercial use.

btw.....I thought that was GRAMS not POUNDS! lol

Scales weigh grams too.......

mopar92
09-20-2015, 01:11 PM
And I bet there is a statement by the track or sanctioning body too... "All decisions by ******* are final".. There is legal backup somewhere if the scales are 300lbs light or heavy.

25drtrkr
09-20-2015, 01:20 PM
Scales weigh grams too.......

I think you just solved the mystery! His crew member mounted the wrong piece of "lead". The white residue leaking out of that particular piece of 2x4x11 steel tubing, should have been a clue!

blncfn57
09-21-2015, 11:24 AM

Actually I have alot of knowledge about the topic as I too was once stupid enough to not read the rule correctly. lol carry on.

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 11:28 AM
Actually I have alot of knowledge about the topic as I too was once stupid enough to not read the rule correctly. lol carry on.

Did they finally pony up and give you your 100k????

25drtrkr
09-21-2015, 12:42 PM
Did they finally pony up and give you your 100k????

Hopefully, its a 100,000 word dictionary. He's one of those that throws the f-bomb at you, just because you disagree with him!

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Hopefully, its a 100,000 word dictionary. He's one of those that throws the f-bomb at you, just because you disagree with him!

It's ok.........sounds like he may have come up light on the eldora scales too and I was just wondering if they ever paid him his purse money.

F bombs......smeff bombs pffft!!!!

As long as they don't mind getting them picked up and lobbed back over I don't really care what kind of bomb gets tossed........

Clayton_Wetter
09-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Me either! Our current govt would want to give every racer a trophy and the same payout! That would be Socialist Racing at its finest! As soon as one team got an advantage, they would have to share with everyone!

They might even take your car away from you and give it to a Muslim too!!! :)

blncfn57
09-21-2015, 02:03 PM
It's ok.........sounds like he may have come up light on the eldora scales too and I was just wondering if they ever paid him his purse money.

F bombs......smeff bombs pffft!!!!

As long as they don't mind getting them picked up and lobbed back over I don't really care what kind of bomb gets tossed........

some folks are way too serious on here. It wasn't eldora, but the fine folks who wrote the rules were kind enough to explain them to me. lol I'll keep an eye open to see if scott gets paid, but I do not see it happening, regardless of what nonsense comes out of his mouth. Have a good day all.

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 02:10 PM
some folks are way too serious on here. It wasn't eldora, but the fine folks who wrote the rules were kind enough to explain them to me. lol I'll keep an eye open to see if scott gets paid, but I do not see it happening, regardless of what nonsense comes out of his mouth. Have a good day all.

Roger that ghost rider........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Eldora officials have assigned a case worker to scale incident at the dream. Her name is HELEN WAIT. Scotty has to go to helen wait for final result.

Clayton_Wetter
10-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Eldora officials have assigned a case worker to scale incident at the dream. Her name is HELEN WAIT. Scotty has to go to helen wait for final result.

Did your brain slide sideways and come out your ear? Better call 911!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-06-2015, 03:13 PM

Lol

no cartoon pic there MR. CW!

dlm25jr
10-06-2015, 05:49 PM

It didn't slide, it.....JUMPED....just like Double S normally does! LOL

Mike Cardine
10-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Everyone knows when you go to tracks, you go across scales. Everybody that races at any track needs know where you at weight wise compared to your scales. After races you need to weight what track scales read, end of story.

AnonymousNate
10-07-2015, 11:10 AM
How much longer are you going to beat this dead horse? Further more. Who cares right that's what the freak im saying guy!!.. jeesh!