PDA

View Full Version : Jared Landers Finishes 4th in World 100; Jackson 100 Next

Ben Shelton
09-16-2015, 09:25 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 16th, 2015

Jared Landers Finishes 4th in World 100; Jackson 100 Next

Batesville, Arkansas (09/16/15) - Jared Landers registered a 4th place finish behind the wheel of his Crop Production Services #777 Mark Martin Automotive/Sweet Bloomquist/Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model in the 45th Annual World 100.

On Thursday night Jared Landers headed to Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) for the prestigious, three-day 45th Annual World 100. Drawing 106 Super Late Models for the opening night, double feature event, Landers earned the 4th place starting spot in his heat after recording the fastest time in qualifying in his group. Transferring the top three out of the heat, Jared transferred into the feature with a 3rd place heat outing. Battling for a $5,000 payday in the 25-lap affair, Jared Landers registered a 21st place finish.

After the rained washed away the events on Friday night, the action would start early in the morning on Saturday. Battling in another preliminary $5,000-to-win feature, Jared cruised to heat race win giving him the 6th place starting spot for the A-Main. Gaining one position Landers scored a 5th place outing in the 25-lapper behind Brandon Sheppard, Matt Westfall, Darrell Lanigan, and Steve Francis.

Later in the night for the main event, Landers came from his 2nd place starting spot in his heat to win the 15-lapper. Starting on the outside-front-row position alongside Scott Bloomquist, for the coveted World 100, Jared Landers looked to bring home the biggest win of his career. Leading the first 64-laps, Jared was overtaken by Jonathan Davenport late in the race falling back to a solid 4th place finish behind Davenport, Bobby Pierce, and Scott Bloomquist with Steve Francis coming in 5th.

“Looking back I think I probably pushed my car a little too hard the first half of the race, which hurt my tires,” commented Landers. “However, I’m not disappointed at all because this team keeps getting better and better. This was a big night for our team.”

Full results from these events are available at www.EldoraSpeedway.com .

Jared now heads to Brownstown Speedway (Brownstown, Indiana) this weekend to compete in the 36th Annual Jackson 100 with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS). For more information on the $20,000-to-win event please visit www.LucasDirt.com .

Jared would like to thank all of his sponsors including Crop Production Services, Bad Boy Mowers, Big Dog Motorsports, ASC Warranty, Burger Fusion Company, Mark Martin Automotive, Double L Motorsports, Durham Racing Engines, Hoosier Tire, FK Rod Ends, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sweet Manufacturing, Stealth Racing Carburetors, Hooker Harness, Mark 4 ATV Superstore, Performance Rod & Custom, Penske Shocks, Hawkeye Truck Sales, Lucas Oil Products, Schoenfeld Headers, Butlerbuilt Professional Seat Systems, Weld Racing, Bell Helmets, Fast Shafts, Sunoco Race Fuels, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Jared Landers, please point your browsers to www.JaredLanders.com .