PDA

View Full Version : Chassis setup and tuning

Anonymous24
09-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Are you struggling to get a handle on your car? Does your car sometimes work and sometimes dont? Do you want a consistent handling race car week in and week out? Do you want to be a top contender? Do you want to win races? Currently I am accepting clients for the 2016 season. I offer a wide range of services for the beginner to the seasoned veteran. From consulting to complete chassis setup I have what it takes to help you get where you are wanting to go. Feel free to contact me to see how I can help you for the 2016 season. Impetusdirtracingtechnologies@gmail.com

Anonymous24
09-20-2015, 09:29 AM
In order to provide the highest standard of service and support, I have to limit the number of clients per season. One of the most common complaints I hear from racers is the lack of technical support they receive from their chassis manufacturers. I do agree. Once the check clears its almost like they could care less. Easy for that to happen when purchasing a product. I do not sell you products. I am here to provide a service that is needed by racers and difficult to obtain. Keep in mind that some products may be required to obtain optimum geometric configurations. I do not sell these products but can get you set up with a distributor that does if need be. Best of all, I provide these services at a cost that is affordable for the weekend racer.

Anonymous24
09-28-2015, 02:53 PM
To the top....

Anonymous24
10-06-2015, 02:23 PM
To the top....

Anonymous24
10-16-2015, 01:54 PM
To the top....

Anonymous24
11-03-2015, 12:32 PM
to the top......still looking to obtain a few more clients.feel free to contact me about any questions or concerns

Anonymous24
11-20-2015, 05:37 PM
To the top..... Still a few openings available. Looking forward to hearing from you.