PDA

View Full Version : Scrub does it again

mud duck
09-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Another nice win for him and Paul!!

Kwd1253
09-19-2015, 09:03 PM
Good job scrub, i guess he need change chassic after all ;)

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 09:07 PM
Won by over 9 secs...lapped up to 9th place.....that's a Pa. butt whoopin!

IceCowart
09-19-2015, 09:18 PM
Longhorn is ruling racing hands down.

Raceready
09-20-2015, 12:30 AM
It sounds like a Longhorn dominated weekend of racing.

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 02:07 AM
Ferguson didn't win tonight either.........the longhorn wins are all flukes though and davenport is the only one winning in them and he is cheating.

I Read it right here on 4 m.

dirtMAN007
09-20-2015, 09:38 PM
And you forgot to mention that eckert is washed up!!!!!! Lol! Gotta give him credit he is getting it done !!!

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 06:58 AM
It's all luck........just ask the loyalists.

powerslide
09-21-2015, 07:14 AM
He gave a thanks to chub and boom in victory lane saying they told him what to adjust on. I guess I found that funny because they haven't won any outlaw races in the them and Chub was complaining about how terrible the car felt at the world in the slick. Congrats Eckert nice to see you back up front.

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 07:37 AM
He gave a thanks to chub and boom in victory lane saying they told him what to adjust on. I guess I found that funny because they haven't won any outlaw races in the them and Chub was complaining about how terrible the car felt at the world in the slick. Congrats Eckert nice to see you back up front.

I'm happy for Rick too.......good to see drivers having fun again.

Unfortunately, it will be short lived as the Longhorns are just getting lucky now by winning.........the whole longhorn phenomena is just a flash in the pan and can be easily dismissed.

I Read it right here on 4m......

BTExpress
09-21-2015, 08:14 AM
As most of you know, winning races is a combination of equipment, a little luck, but most importantly CONFIDENCE for both the driver and his crew. Whatever is working for now Eckert is a good thing in my book.

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 08:27 AM
As most of you know, winning races is a combination of equipment, a little luck, but most importantly CONFIDENCE for both the driver and his crew. Whatever is working for now Eckert is a good thing in my book.

I agree BT, drivers having fun again and capturing some much needed confidence is a good thing.

I just wish it would be for the long run.........the longhorn success has come to an end though and according to the 4m experts now they are just another car in the field.

I can't believe we are still even talking about them and their huge amount of lucky wins this year...........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-21-2015, 09:20 AM
I agree BT, drivers having fun again and capturing some much needed confidence is a good thing.

I just wish it would be for the long run.........the longhorn success has come to an end though and according to the 4m experts now they are just another car in the field.

I can't believe we are still even talking about them and their huge amount of lucky wins this year...........

Sweet/bloomer chassis is coming back w new design!

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Sweet/bloomer chassis is coming back w new design!

Complete with a bunch of extra weight mounting brackets I hear..............