PDA

View Full Version : LongHorn Rules

IceCowart
09-19-2015, 09:15 PM
Superman Madden and Eckert Longhorn just that darn good!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Congrats to all them! Good run guy!

25drtrkr
09-19-2015, 09:22 PM
Somebody needs to kidnap Rumley! LOL

IceCowart
09-19-2015, 09:33 PM
I smell Championship get it JD!

gigi21
09-19-2015, 10:28 PM
Chris Ferguson won to and madden ogle weaver top three Horn's up and JD is on a Roll

gigi21
09-19-2015, 10:30 PM
Chris Ferguson won to and madden ogle weaver top three Horn's up and JD and Eckert

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 02:10 AM
Davenport is the only driver that wins in the longhorn..............4 m said so.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Davenport is the only driver that wins in the longhorn..............4 m said so.

Caint wait till they get to knoxville and get that really fast car in hauler out!

swartzman
09-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Their confidence going into the races has to be through the roof.. when you have that every night it makes everything easier. They have done the home work going into this year that's for sure.

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 12:42 PM
I just wish more guys in the Longhorns were winning, too bad that davenport is the only one finding success in them..............

They must be a one trick pony..........

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Caint wait till they get to knoxville and get that really fast car in hauler out!

Jd has a rocket now????

Nasty55
09-20-2015, 12:47 PM
Jd has a rocket now????

I dont think Sliding can decide who he wants to root for bbq because wasnt it just last week he was swinging off of bloomquists nuts?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Jd has a rocket now????

No bbq. The back up is his old car up in hauler. No need for a rocket!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-20-2015, 12:59 PM
I dont think Sliding can decide who he wants to root for bbq because wasnt it just last week he was swinging off of bloomquists nuts?

No bloomer nut hugger here!
You have to be special to be one of them!

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 01:06 PM
No bbq. The back up is his old car up in hauler. No need for a rocket!

But I thought his longhorn winning stuff was all just luck and cheating and that mark had bought the longhorn operation.

Just figured Jd would have one of those fast rockets up top in reserve.

Or at least that's what I read on 4m???

IceCowart
09-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Fact new Longhorn sold wins in first 3 races!

Highside Hustler25
09-20-2015, 05:56 PM
Davenport, impressive.

Eckert, impressive

Madden, against that stellar 17 car field?whooptie #@$%indoo.:rolleyes:

drano
09-20-2015, 06:02 PM
You guys and your comparisons kill me, most of you couldn't finish 17th in a 17 car field but yet you down someone that wins one I don't guess I will ever understand this place.

Barbecueboy
09-20-2015, 06:08 PM
You guys and your comparisons kill me, most of you couldn't finish 17th in a 17 car field but yet you down someone that wins one I don't guess I will ever understand this place.

It's ok drano..........the rocket guys can win against regional 17 car fields and it gets lauded by them as great chassis revenue generating wins that sell product.

Hypocrisy isn't really that hard to understand..........but I know what you mean.

D. Tidrow
09-20-2015, 07:21 PM
Davenport, impressive.Eckert, impressiveMadden, against that stellar 17 car field?whooptie #@$%indoo.:rolleyes:I thought madden ran good at the world. 17 car field or not weaver and ogle are no field fillers. I wonder where feger would have finished? Plus I'm a feger fan.

flagone
09-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Casey Roberts also won a $4000 show at Senoia Raceway Saturday.

Highside Hustler25
09-20-2015, 07:55 PM

I was probably a lil harsh with my statement. You are right. A win is a win. I was mainly referring to Longhorns winning on 1 weekend. I could research and give you weekends when Rockets, MB's, Bloomquists, or Black Diamonds all swept a weekend of races. Big deal.
Longhorns are a good piece, and JD is in a class all by himself in his Longhorn, but they are not the coming of Christ.

I thought madden ran good at the world. 17 car field or not weaver and ogle are no field fillers. I wonder where feger would have finished? Plus I'm a feger fan.

I'm not saying where Jason would finish but I'll tell ya 1 thing brotha, I wouldn't be on here boasting about it either. Madden did run good at Eldora but it still took a mediocre field to pick up the 1st win.

flagone
09-20-2015, 08:33 PM
I think they are all great. Any chassis can win on any given weekend at any track. Certainly credit has to be given to Longhorn right now though.

Yes I agree that on any given weekend you could find where a chassis brand had the same number or maybe even more wins. However what you must also consider is the number of Longhorns that are currently in competition versus that of the other brands. When you consider that it does make the Longhorn performance stand out.

Though you would also need to consider that some of the best guys out there today have switched to the Longhorn which will also tip the scales.

I think it is very interesting to see what is going on in our sport right now. The success that Longhorn has had is making everyone else work a little harder (not that they weren't before). For a while there was kind of a parity in the sport. Everyone was pretty equal equipment-wise. As a race fan it is fun for me to take in all that is happening right now. I believe that its a positive for the sport.

Josh Bayko
09-20-2015, 10:12 PM
Things work in cycles in racing, this year Longhorn is on top. Next year, it'll be something different, because everybody else will have caught up to Longhorn. Remember when the hot chassis was Team Zero? Or Club 29? Or Victory Circle?

D. Tidrow
09-20-2015, 10:38 PM
I was probably a lil harsh with my statement. You are right. A win is a win. I was mainly referring to Longhorns winning on 1 weekend. I could research and give you weekends when Rockets, MB's, Bloomquists, or Black Diamonds all swept a weekend of races. Big deal. Longhorns are a good piece, and JD is in a class all by himself in his Longhorn, but they are not the coming of Christ.I'm not saying where Jason would finish but I'll tell ya 1 thing brotha, I wouldn't be on here boasting about it either. Madden did run good at Eldora but it still took a mediocre field to pick up the 1st win.I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the mediocre field thing. I will say it was a pretty good weekend for the longhorn camp.

IceCowart
09-20-2015, 11:56 PM
oh yeh Madden raced 3 races in a row at the big E 3rd race at another track boom win.
Vic Hill 2nd race win
Derek Ellis 3rd race win
Casey Roberts 1st race win
Rambo 1st race win
Arron Ridley 3rd race win and 3in a row
Weaver 1st race and 7 in row
Little John Owenby 2nd race win and 3 in row
Eckert 3 race win and a lot of folks were saying he had lost it not any more. The 1 thing they do is share info. Thats why Frank made the change and he also was being rubbed off as not having it any more before the change.

BadlandsBandit12
09-21-2015, 01:26 AM
I gotta say it is absolutely amazing what JD has done this year!

Barbecueboy
09-21-2015, 06:55 AM
I think they are all great. Any chassis can win on any given weekend at any track. Certainly credit has to be given to Longhorn right now though.

Yes I agree that on any given weekend you could find where a chassis brand had the same number or maybe even more wins. However what you must also consider is the number of Longhorns that are currently in competition versus that of the other brands. When you consider that it does make the Longhorn performance stand out.

Though you would also need to consider that some of the best guys out there today have switched to the Longhorn which will also tip the scales.

I think it is very interesting to see what is going on in our sport right now. The success that Longhorn has had is making everyone else work a little harder (not that they weren't before). For a while there was kind of a parity in the sport. Everyone was pretty equal equipment-wise. As a race fan it is fun for me to take in all that is happening right now. I believe that its a positive for the sport.

Don't confuse them with too many facts........the marble throwers have been in denial about the much smaller number of longhorn chassis in the field versus the establishment brands.......yet the horns finish at or near the top and are dismissed by the loyalist anyway.

Drives them crazy.