PDA

View Full Version : Race tracks near Pigeon Forge, TN?

A ron
09-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Any racing action to be found around Pigeon Forge, TN during the week? Or tourist attractions for racing fans?

MRM
09-21-2015, 12:07 PM
The closest track is 411 Motor Speedway in Seymour (going toward Knoxville). It's probably 15 miles from Pigeon Forge. They have a curfew, so they will be finished by 10:30. Tazewell Speedway is about an hour away. One of the most unique tracks in the country. Volunteer Speedway near Bulls Gap is having a Carolina Clash race as well.

chathamracefan
09-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Smoky Mountain Speedway is about an hour drive from Pigeon Forge. Have been to others except 411. All are good tracks.

One Man Gang
09-21-2015, 01:43 PM
We make our vacation plans every year for a stay in pigeon forge during the southern national series just to get a chance to see new tracks. I've made it to 411, smoky mtn, volunteer, north Georgia, Tri county, and Boyd's all while on vacation in PF and plan on making another one next year. I love that area up there and you can definitely find a race while you are there you might have to drive a little ways but they are all worth the drive. My suggestion would be if volunteer is racing go there then smoky mtn or 411 since they close by you'll not go wrong either way. If you got children take in the NASCAR speed park right off the strip between PF and sevierville or if you don't make sure to hit ole smoky and sugarlands in Gatlinburg. Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy

Clayton_Wetter
09-21-2015, 01:56 PM
And also if you like driving go karts, Pigeon Forge has at least a dozen tracks to choose from.

MRM
09-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Smoky Mountain Speedway is about an hour drive from Pigeon Forge. Have been to others except 411. All are good tracks.

They don't race every week and their last race of the season was this past Saturday.

volchvyracing
09-22-2015, 05:34 PM
big race at volunteer {bulls gap} SATURDAY nite