PDA

View Full Version : Birky !

Highside Hustler25
09-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Brian Birkhofer vid on DoD. Enjoy.

https://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php?watch=7283

Kwd1253
09-22-2015, 06:03 PM
Really good interview i listen to it this morning on way to work. Good to hear he enjoying life out racing and finding things keep him busy.

Highside Hustler25
09-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Glad to hear he has still got the itch for racing in the future if someone offers the ride.

dirt junkie
09-22-2015, 09:44 PM
It was the highlight of my day to hear this. I don't think we've saw the last of him wheeling a DLM!! I agree, he's holding out for the right opportunity. Hope he gets what he needs to make him happy. He's prolly the best interview in the pits, his rant on Landers was classic!!

rickybrown1952
09-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Wow 1 of the best interviews I ever listened to I have the utmost respect for brian birkofer

plunks7
09-22-2015, 10:04 PM
????????????? :)

WisWildManFan
09-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Put Francis back in his own stuff and slap a B next to the number on that GA boot car

zyoung25
09-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Raymond Childress seems the itch for a racer that is willing contend for wins at big races, is also willing to travel. Birky would make Alberson a great mentor. Nothing against Simpson, he's really good, he's no Birky though imo.

With Birky driving and Stuckey turning the wrenches, that would be pretty tough team to beat on a regular basis.

Bubstr
09-23-2015, 11:54 AM
When he is ready, someone will put him in a car. Why wouldn't they? They're getting not only one of the best drivers ever, but a innovative wrench. You must remember, at one time, everyone was playing catch up, with him and Jimmy Mars and the MB Custom, just like they are now, with Davenport. It wasn't as pronounced, but they wasn't running any series. His percentage of races to finishing places, has to be right up there in 5k or better races. Brian isn't just fast, he is smart fast. Especially with the lines he picks to race, a mix of fast and safe. Any 100 lap race he qualified for, he was a threat to win.

Nasty55
09-23-2015, 12:12 PM
When he is ready, someone will put him in a car. Why wouldn't they? They're getting not only one of the best drivers ever, but a innovative wrench. You must remember, at one time, everyone was playing catch up, with him and Jimmy Mars and the MB Custom, just like they are now, with Davenport. It wasn't as pronounced, but they wasn't running any series. His percentage of races to finishing places, has to be right up there in 5k or better races. Brian isn't just fast, he is smart fast. Especially with the lines he picks to race, a mix of fast and safe. Any 100 lap race he qualified for, he was a threat to win.

As much as I hate to Bubstr I agree with everything you have said here... Birkhofer is bad fast pretty much everytime he jumps in a latemodel.....

Nasty55
09-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Birky = NO BS!!

:cool:

That's a fact as well my friend....

swartzman
09-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Yeah i agree if he could land the Childress ride w/ Stuckey in tow, they would be one of the ones that you knew when you got to the track had a good a shot at winning.

NormP
09-23-2015, 08:44 PM
Put Francis back in his own stuff and slap a B next to the number on that GA boot car

No need for yet another good driver to waste time in the Bowyer stuff. If a driver like Francis (and now O'neal) can't make it work, no one will.

mndirtman
09-23-2015, 09:03 PM
I still think Moring would be the perfect fit for Birky coming from the same neck of the woods for location. The only think I'm not for sure of is if Morning would like to race 20 to 35 races a year, I hope he would, If that is the case them 2 would be the perfect fit. EPJ is driving for him at least this year, but I don't now about next year...... ?????

Mont.

Raceready
09-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Very classy interview. We will see if his hunch of Bloomquist over Superman at Knoxville is going to hold true.

thugcat32
09-24-2015, 07:08 AM
Great interview hope he is happy but dirt late model racing needs birky

WisWildManFan
09-24-2015, 12:23 PM
No need for yet another good driver to waste time in the Bowyer stuff. If a driver like Francis (and now O'neal) can't make it work, no one will.You may be right, but I'd rather see him in that ride than not at the track at all.

hucktyson
09-24-2015, 01:03 PM
If birky walked in a room
Full of 4m dudes he'd be offered more bj's than tom Brady walking in the play boy mansion .....

WisWildManFan
09-24-2015, 01:18 PM
If birky walked in a roomFull of 4m dudes he'd be offered more bj's than tom Brady walking in the play boy mansion .....Talk about deflated balls

chupp n bloomer fan
09-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Very good interview. I always liked Birky, and he was so colorful, honest, and real. If he comes back, I just hope he does it right. And his answer on missing zero was very pc;). Ok, for Huck, I'm done blowing Birky.

AnonymousNate
09-24-2015, 03:54 PM
Put Francis back in his own stuff and slap a B next to the number on that GA boot car I like this here idea!

Nasty55
09-24-2015, 04:08 PM
If birky walked in a room
Full of 4m dudes he'd be offered more bj's than tom Brady walking in the play boy mansion .....

Dude are you a fukn homo or something because your always on some sort of gay sh!t....... im surprised that you havent had your ass stomped at a track already...... Oh wait its hard to get beat up at a track when all you do is race at home in your garage on the jack stands.......