PDA

View Full Version : Sour Grapes

TS FAN
09-25-2015, 03:33 PM
I just watched the N/S again on TV. This is the first time i saw the post race interview. Kind of a cheap shot by Bloomer to the winner. He said, he thought he drove a better race than the winner, but he had a faster car. Humm, for a guy who has had a career that only other drivers dream of, I didn't think that was very classy. I guess it reminds me why I don't care for the guy.

Biplane
09-25-2015, 03:40 PM
I agree I thought that was pretty low class to basically say that Davenport was in the same class as his wife. Sounded to me like you described it as sour grapes. As he gets older, he better get used to getting beat by the younger guys. Show a little respect for a guy that is having one of the best seasons ever.

DoubleZero
09-25-2015, 03:44 PM
Saw that too, agree.

Kwd1253
09-25-2015, 04:01 PM
???? Cheap shot... how you come up with that? Scott talking good about jd giving props to him in scotts way. I think yall blinded by hate on scott. If yall read between the lines he saying. he drove a better race meaning smoother race than jd. Jd has car that if he messes up like he does alot he can still catch them. Did you see how jd races he not smooth he has great car to get it back, yes he good driver to save it too.

Kwd1253
09-25-2015, 04:21 PM
More like shriveled up raisins!!! :DLmao.. i kind of suprised scott didnt say he was testing or something on that lines. Scott knows jd has a better car set up than him lol. You can tell how much sleep he lost over jd in that interview. Someone should of gave him a pillow :D

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-25-2015, 04:59 PM
More like shriveled up raisins!!! :D

Sounds like to me that you have been sucking on those sour grapes so long that when you spit them out to come up for air they look like shriveled up raisins! I guess you know from to much experience!

25drtrkr
09-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Well Jumper... we didn't know... Lol

Thanx a lot, I just spewed Coke all over my keyboard! That was funny!

But was that Tmacs or Jd's !

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-25-2015, 05:37 PM
Well Jumper... we didn't know... Lol

Lmao now blackie why u hyjackn my lines and postn as quotes. Thats not right I had more respect for you than that you lil raisionette you!

Kwd1253
09-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Thanx a lot, I just spewed Coke all over my keyboard! That was funny!But was that Tmacs or Jd's !Well good to know it wasnt come like some other people lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-25-2015, 05:39 PM

Liquid or power form?

Highside Hustler25
09-25-2015, 05:52 PM

Liquid or power form?

Liquid? JD or T Mac

Powder? Bloomer:D

Clayton_Wetter
09-25-2015, 07:10 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56872172.jpg

Hey Standing Sideways!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-25-2015, 07:27 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/56872172.jpg

Hey Standing Sideways!!!

Hey CW the cartoonist that doesnt pertain to me.
Wrong person.
Go suck on some sour grapes and produce shriveled raisons w blackie! You pkrhd.

Clayton_Wetter
09-25-2015, 07:30 PM
Stand up straight like the rest of us normal people! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-25-2015, 07:50 PM
Hard to do while swinging sideways from jd's sake CW!!! Geez!!!!

Go back in the closet w CW & play wiv ur barbie dolls!

IZZOJR16
09-25-2015, 08:50 PM
what do you expect from a complete turd. he's like the Gene Simmons of racing lol

TS FAN
09-25-2015, 09:21 PM
I thought this board/moderators got rid of the children? Guess not

MEE
09-25-2015, 09:44 PM
And ever body wonders why not many get on here now a days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbecueboy
09-25-2015, 09:56 PM
And ever body wonders why not many get on here now a days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a hard time understanding why people come to the gossip section and then get all bent when nobody is talking about racing.......

Like going to an amusement park looking for a good attorney........silly

MEE
09-25-2015, 10:02 PM
because people talking like that crap sucking and junk !!!!!!!!! YOU ASSHO!!

Barbecueboy
09-25-2015, 10:41 PM
because people talking like that crap sucking and junk !!!!!!!!! YOU ASSHO!!

I would like to buy a vowel.........I think I may be on the way to solving the above puzzle.

fryefan
09-26-2015, 12:40 AM
I just watched the N/S again on TV. This is the first time i saw the post race interview. Kind of a cheap shot by Bloomer to the winner. He said, he thought he drove a better race than the winner, but he had a faster car. Humm, for a guy who has had a career that only other drivers dream of, I didn't think that was very classy. I guess it reminds me why I don't care for the guy.

Bloomquist and classy are 2 totally different things.

waaac77
09-26-2015, 03:09 AM
JD broke 2 laps in I guess they can't tune sh!t Bloomer is way better at least he can finish a race. Watch for the zero in victory lane tomorrow night I'm bringing an 8-ball down to the pits and partyin it up. Got hookers lined up too anyone wanna party come to Bloomers trailers after he wins we're gonna partayyyy

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-26-2015, 06:55 AM
JD broke 2 laps in I guess they can't tune sh!t Bloomer is way better at least he can finish a race. Watch for the zero in victory lane tomorrow night I'm bringing an 8-ball down to the pits and partyin it up. Got hookers lined up too anyone wanna party come to Bloomers trailers after he wins we're gonna partayyyy

You will be at the wrong trailer if you partying for the win!

Barbecueboy
09-26-2015, 07:35 AM
You will be at the wrong trailer if you partying for the win!

True maybe, but sounds like he will be loaded with party favors......

I'm thinking bloomer IS going to win or be in the hunt for it...........one thing you can NEVER underestimate him on is intensity, and that track is intense.

I'm thinking a bloomer, davenport , epj kinda podium.

25drtrkr
09-26-2015, 09:51 AM

Who cares about the race, if all that's goin down at Bloomers trailer! LOL

But I believe, it will be "sour corn" flowin, not sour grapes. After all, he is sponsored "heavily", by a 'Shine company. I heard one of those 55 gallon drums is filled with his sponsors finest!

golddirt
09-26-2015, 10:02 AM
In powder form!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
09-26-2015, 04:53 PM
So let me get this straight. We can't talk about Scott winning five in a row, or anything else positive about Scott. Especially if the thread wasn't directly about Scott. But we can talk about a race over a month ago where he supposedly didn't congratulate JD enough. Since when has Scott ever been very gracious and congratulatory, never. His interview after the Big E was worse, and the one he just gave at Knoxville after Friday was the best one I've ever heard him do. He did give Mike and Simpson props.

I just don't get not liking someone or something, but yet it's all people wanna talk about.

And for a thread to be started by a Tony Stewart fan, to mention class, well???

TS FAN
09-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Cry much? I made a point. A valid one at that. I am right BTW. Go ahead and respond by bashing Stewart some more. LOL
They just replayed the race with the post race interview. He cried, and i fully expected his adoring fans to bash me. He still acted like an infant. BTW if you are going to adore his whining when he loses, then you should love Stewart. According to you Double LOL
Grow up