PDA

View Full Version : Feger to join the Club

CRK
09-28-2015, 08:50 PM
Picking up a new Black Diamond for the Cotton Pickin. Be interesting to see how it fits his style.

Josh Bayko
09-28-2015, 08:53 PM
Picking up a new Black Diamond for the Cotton Pickin. Be interesting to see how it fits his style.

I guess the cars of his "own" design weren't working out for him.

zyoung25
09-28-2015, 09:15 PM
I think it'll fit his style well, it seems you gotta get up on the wheel in those cars to make them go, he does that well. As far as his old own design....people fail to realize that car was built in 2011, it has a lot of laps on it, and has won a bunch of money with it since then.

dirtdobber45
09-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Why dont he build more of his own? And will it be a Club 29 or a B.Diamond?

zyoung25
09-28-2015, 10:40 PM
Its a black diamond. Could be he isn't happy with the way it has been performing, or he may not have time to build a car from the ground up at the time. 427 will have the scoop on what is going on with him.

427c.i.
09-29-2015, 05:51 AM
I heard the rumors at Knoxville for the first time myself, I don't get by Jason's shop near as much as I'd like to anymore.
The green chassis Jason is using has somewhere around 400 nights on it...been a great chassis and still has its moments but it's getting tired.
The prototype for Hustler is still in the works as far as I know. It's hard to keep a car on the track several nights a week and make progress on a new chassis design at the same time. (The new chassis is NOT a Pierce copy, they are not just jigging up an existing chassis.)
From what I gathered in a brief conversation, Jason is pretty stoked to be getting a Black Diamond and to be working "with" Stuckey. When I say "with" I mean the support that comes with owning/buying one of his cars. I'm sure Stuckey is looking forward to the feedback he will be getting from Jason as well. As far as I know, the plan is to head south after this weekend and get the new car race ready at Stuckey's shop to go racing in Mississippi Oct 10/11.
I think it's great that Jason is working with one of the biggest names in dirt racing and really hope that this deal grows...time will tell.

hucktyson
09-29-2015, 06:07 AM
You mean his slightly modified bob pierce car that he swapped fuel cells in and called a " hustler " ? The Pierce he left because he was the brains behind the operation ??? Bobby just ran second in the world and ran off 7 wins in a row .... He doesn't appear to be switching to a club 29 anytime soon .... So tell me more about how feger made pierce cars fast ???

golddirt
09-29-2015, 06:51 AM
Without feger pierce would be way behind

pink floyd
09-29-2015, 07:19 AM
I heard the rumors at Knoxville for the first time myself, I don't get by Jason's shop near as much as I'd like to anymore.
The green chassis Jason is using has somewhere around 400 nights on it...been a great chassis and still has its moments but it's getting tired.
The prototype for Hustler is still in the works as far as I know. It's hard to keep a car on the track several nights a week and make progress on a new chassis design at the same time. (The new chassis is NOT a Pierce copy, they are not just jigging up an existing chassis.)
From what I gathered in a brief conversation, Jason is pretty stoked to be getting a Black Diamond and to be working "with" Stuckey. When I say "with" I mean the support that comes with owning/buying one of his cars. I'm sure Stuckey is looking forward to the feedback he will be getting from Jason as well. As far as I know, the plan is to head south after this weekend and get the new car race ready at Stuckey's shop to go racing in Mississippi Oct 10/11.
I think it's great that Jason is working with one of the biggest names in dirt racing and really hope that this deal grows...time will tell.

400 nights???

427c.i.
09-29-2015, 08:00 AM
400 nights???

That's what I was told. Chassis is a moly car built for the 2011 season. That would make it 5 seasons old at about 80 nights a season. Plus add in all the practice nights. Is the 400 number exact...no, but I'd bet it's in the ballpark.

zyoung25
09-29-2015, 08:09 AM
Jason put the first Pierce car in both big races at Eldora, was the first pierce car to win the hell tour title. I know several guys that have bought Pierce cars back when Jason was in them, just because of the way he ran in them. I'd say that's making Pierce cars fast, he helped their business.

turn4crew25
09-29-2015, 08:23 AM
Stop right there Young!! That post just made way too much sense for Pierce fans. You do know Pierce did everything by himself. I even heard he is taking over the world next. Not the World 100.... But the actual world!!

Barbecueboy
09-29-2015, 08:42 AM
You mean his slightly modified bob pierce car that he swapped fuel cells in and called a " hustler " ? The Pierce he left because he was the brains behind the operation ??? Bobby just ran second in the world and ran off 7 wins in a row .... He doesn't appear to be switching to a club 29 anytime soon .... So tell me more about how feger made pierce cars fast ???

Vroom, vroom.........fastest cars on jack stands in the country.

cgrace
09-29-2015, 08:48 AM
Good luck to Feger bet he will like it.

tracksmack
09-29-2015, 09:55 AM
Jason put the first Pierce car in both big races at Eldora, was the first pierce car to win the hell tour title. I know several guys that have bought Pierce cars back when Jason was in them, just because of the way he ran in them. I'd say that's making Pierce cars fast, he helped their business.

Jason put those cars on the map. no one was running them till Jason started winning in them. yes. the green chasis is like a 2011 or 2012 chassis. its fast, just not quite as fast anymore. that chassis has been to Eldora 6 times and made 5 features. bet no other chassis in the World A Main can say that.

ptown
09-29-2015, 10:03 AM
Good luck to Jason in his new Black Diamond, smart move on his part.

427c.i.
09-29-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm just happy that the Feger/Pierce B.S. will hopefully be put to rest after next weekend.

plunks7
09-29-2015, 11:03 AM

427 c.i. ----- This is no different from anybody else that owns a Black Diamond from Stuckey. Stuckey works with everybody that owns one. There is by know means any SPECIAL treatment to any one Driver. Their all treated the same with Ronnie!!!!!!!

Mams
09-29-2015, 11:19 AM
One a the reasons for not liking the Pierce's. Jason was prime reason for sales of that chassis, and Bob literaly sh!t on him!

Jason is good, dam good and diserved a lot better treatment then he got from those clowns!!

Did anyone notice that they were pitted next to each other at the World?

GEAR_HEAD
09-29-2015, 11:29 AM
One a the reasons for not liking the Pierce's. Jason was prime reason for sales of that chassis, and Bob literaly sh!t on him!

Jason is good, dam good and diserved a lot better treatment then he got from those clowns!!

Literally? I hope you mean figuratively. If not, that's gross.

427c.i.
09-29-2015, 11:34 AM
427 c.i. ----- This is no different from anybody else that owns a Black Diamond from Stuckey. Stuckey works with everybody that owns one. There is by know means any SPECIAL treatment to any one Driver. Their all treated the same with Ronnie!!!!!!!

Where did I say Feger would get special treatment? Don't think I did...

slydejob18
09-29-2015, 12:29 PM
I've always respected Feger. Good driver, hope he does well in the Black Diamond.

Gotta give Jason props for not reacting to getting slammed big time by Landers late in the race at Knoxville. Yeah, he was being lapped, but he handled it with class. He kept his car rolling when he could've stopped and created a caution........which may have changed the outcome of the race for "The Rammin Razorback".

Go 18!!

CRK
09-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Like Jason said in the DoD article....it will help getting feedback from guys he is close with like Heckenast, KRob, and Simpson. It's not easy running something on your own. Anyone know who his big sponsor is that helped him with the new chassis? Cheap Cars?

pierceFAN
09-29-2015, 01:41 PM

my new favorite 4m poster!

plunks7
09-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Where did I say Feger would get special treatment? Don't think I did...

I never said you did!!! Sorry if you think I did. My Bad.

32racer
09-29-2015, 02:08 PM
How did Bob (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on Jason??? Think it was the other way around. Bob gave Jason cars to race so he could put his money elsewhere and build up his program.

pierceFAN
09-29-2015, 02:34 PM
pretty much everyone who has ran a Pierce has done well...for the amount of people in their cars i think the record is stellar...several ump national and hell tour championships...several track championships won...babb drove one for 1 race and won $10k in it before the boyer ride...shirley...feger..weaver..unzicker...pierce. .have all had success in their Pierce cars..I find it funny that fegers "hustler" car he had to buy parts from pierce chassis...most "car builders" would build thier own...

cgrace
09-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Like they said good for Feger think morethan onesponsors are helping perr dodarticlle

pink floyd
09-29-2015, 02:47 PM
Like Jason said in the DoD article....it will help getting feedback from guys he is close with like Heckenast, KRob, and Simpson. It's not easy running something on your own. Anyone know who his big sponsor is that helped him with the new chassis? Cheap Cars?

for whatever it's worth, he gets 10k per year from cheap cars.

Barbecueboy
09-29-2015, 03:52 PM
pretty much everyone who has ran a Pierce has done well...for the amount of people in their cars i think the record is stellar...several ump national and hell tour championships...several track championships won...babb drove one for 1 race and won $10k in it before the boyer ride...shirley...feger..weaver..unzicker...pierce. .have all had success in their Pierce cars..I find it funny that fegers "hustler" car he had to buy parts from pierce chassis...most "car builders" would build thier own...

Certainly not jumping on the pierce hater train, because I have no beef with any of them....but unless your counting how many times hucky has lapped the weed eater and the push mower , I haven't heard much success coming out of that Cornett thunder powered pierce.

Maybe he is the reason that you threw in the caveat of " most"

Highside Hustler25
09-29-2015, 07:12 PM
How did Bob (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) on Jason??? Think it was the other way around. Bob gave Jason cars to race so he could put his money elsewhere and build up his program.

Personally I'd say neither sht on either. It was a 2 way street that worked well for both for some time. Bob helped Jason out and in return, Jason helped put Pierces late models on the wire.

Remember, Bob built Modifieds. That was his deal. Nobody won in a Pierce like Jason did and it followed with a lot of midwest sales for Bob in the late model department.

It's a shame some folks won't put the issue to rest. Jason, Bob and Angie have appeared to.

And for Johnny Hucks response...comparing Bobby's updated Pierce car to Jasons over raced piece is a hilarious comparison. Another thing Huck...your not helping Pierce sales with your stellar performances:rolleyes:

Good luck Team Tumblin Dice:cool:

AnonymousNate
10-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Why dont he build more of his own? And will it be a Club 29 or a B.Diamond? there both the same..... CLUB29 if I am not mistaken Is about bouncing information between drivers in the CLUB.......

Highside Hustler25
10-04-2015, 10:24 AM
there both the same..... CLUB29 if I am not mistaken Is about bouncing information between drivers in the CLUB.......

Jasons chassis will be a Black Diamond from Ronnie Stuckey.
Club 29 Black Diamonds come with Lanigans twist on them. Basicly same chassis but with some modifications differentiating between the 2.

BTExpress
10-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Any difference in price between the two? Do you pay more for Lanigan's ideas? I guess it is the same idea as buying a Mastersbilt from MBH or is there a difference?

thugginsince89
10-04-2015, 12:00 PM
It's like 35k for a BD and I've heard it's like 42k for a 29

Kwd1253
10-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Think stuckey making a really good move having jason in his chassic. Jason is pretty smart guy on chassics. You might see club huslter cars, like club 29. Which be great for stuckey i can see having more info for different chassic setups for different driving styles. Even tho im not big on lanigan, i have give it up to him for helping other drivers out before his ownself keeping his info to himself. With jason on their side i can only see BD/chubs getting better in a short time.

SHOE32
10-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Jason said, in a news article I read ,that one of his main sponsors was pushing for him to try a black diamond.He also said all of his product sponsors were a big help in acquiring it.Sometimes you gotta keep sponsors happy.

AnonymousNate
10-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Lanigain and Stuckey teamed up to desing these chassis....... and of all people to know that ITS ME!!!!!

Olskool23
10-04-2015, 07:19 PM
So if I want to order one of these famous Hustler chassis, do I contact Pierce or Stucky. Lol. Good thing is the Hustler lie is now over. 3 years of Hustler chassis 0 cars built.

AnonymousNate
10-04-2015, 09:17 PM
So if I want to order one of these famous Hustler chassis, do I contact Pierce or Stucky. Lol. Good thing is the Hustler lie is now over. 3 years of Hustler chassis 0 cars built. IDK about that... for what I know.. there are at least 3 drivers in his ''HUSTLER CHASSIS'' Time Lance48 (Knoxville) Don&Kyle Hammer & John Gardner Jr If Im not mistaken

blncfn57
10-05-2015, 01:08 AM
Any difference in price between the two? Do you pay more for Lanigan's ideas? I guess it is the same idea as buying a Mastersbilt from MBH or is there a difference?

All the chassis themselves are built at stuckeys. club 29 stuff is assembled by lanigan, black diamond assembled by stuckeys guys. $42,000 & $47,000 were the numbers I was given this year.

buster83
10-05-2015, 09:13 AM
is it a good thing or bad thing

chupp n bloomer fan
10-05-2015, 11:15 AM
If we listen to Piercefan, Huck, and oldskool, Feger owes it all to Bob. When in reality it was a two way street. Bob benefitted from Jason, the only guy who was running good in his cars, and Jason from Bob by getting the chassis I believe for free. Good luck to Feger and Bobby. I like Feger, and Bobby usually.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-05-2015, 11:17 AM
my new favorite 4m poster!How many cars you think Bob has sold because of ole Jonny Huck? And you really think Jason only swapped out fuel cells, he was the only one making Bobs' cars go.

hucktyson
10-05-2015, 11:36 AM
So are you honestly saying that feger is the reason that Bobby just ran second in the world and is on a 8 race win streak when feger hasn't been around there in several years and technology has rapidly changed ??? And if feger is the reason Bobby is fast why is feger going to stuckey for help ?

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-05-2015, 11:49 AM
It seems the shine is coming off the Club.

Barbecueboy
10-05-2015, 12:02 PM
So are you honestly saying that feger is the reason that Bobby just ran second in the world and is on a 8 race win streak when feger hasn't been around there in several years and technology has rapidly changed ??? And if feger is the reason Bobby is fast why is feger going to stuckey for help ?

Because the pierce ( by hucky) design hasn't been fully developed yet.......I hear they are still tinkering with the vibrating seat and new lube delivery system at huckys house of reacharounds.

Just an educated guess.

Highside Hustler25
10-05-2015, 12:40 PM

the real question is...why are you so terribly slow in a Pierce chassis when everybody else is fast:confused:

Kwd1253
10-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Because the pierce ( by hucky) design hasn't been fully developed yet.......I hear they are still tinkering with the vibrating seat and new lube delivery system at huckys house of reacharounds.Just an educated guess.Thats f'ed up bbq, but funny as hell lmao.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-05-2015, 06:02 PM
So are you honestly saying that feger is the reason that Bobby just ran second in the world and is on a 8 race win streak when feger hasn't been around there in several years and technology has rapidly changed ??? And if feger is the reason Bobby is fast why is feger going to stuckey for help ?No, not at all. Did Feger get the ball rolling, sure. But what they are doing now is as you said, the technology is way past a couple years ago. Why Feger is getting a BD, he doesn't have his car ready and has help to get a BD. Feger doesn't have the resources and connections that Bloomer and Lanigan have, so for him to build a car, will take time. Marshall Green quit racing, and Jimmy Mars runs a scaled back schedule, plus has Chris? at the shop.

I'm not at all saying Bobby's success now is because of Feger, nor is Fegers car new and the latest and greatest like Bobbys. Why he is getting a BD.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Because the pierce ( by hucky) design hasn't been fully developed yet.......I hear they are still tinkering with the vibrating seat and new lube delivery system at huckys house of reacharounds.

Just an educated guess.You ain't right. ROTFLMAO;)

zyoung25
10-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Jason said, in a news article I read ,that one of his main sponsors was pushing for him to try a black diamond.He also said all of his product sponsors were a big help in acquiring it.Sometimes you gotta keep sponsors happy.

This makes sense.....think about who drives 2 other cars with that same sponsor, with same type of car.

Barbecueboy
10-05-2015, 07:53 PM
You ain't right. ROTFLMAO;)

OH yeah.........when it comes to dr huckstable and the blowhard race team I'm 100 % right.

Hucky just wishes he could drop us all a roofie where we couldn't remember his on track performances.

pierceFAN
10-07-2015, 11:50 AM

never gonna win that battle...not knocking jason...im sure his input helped...but to how much id have to wonder...you talking about a hall of famer DLM driver in bob pierce...they made some changes to the car prior to the world 100 and the car responded with a couple of wins right off the bat...then rolled out a new car with the changes and ran 2nd at the world then 8 straight...pretty sure with nobodys input but bob and bobbys...

cgrace
10-07-2015, 12:30 PM
never gonna win that battle...not knocking jason...im sure his input helped...but to how much id have to wonder...you talking about a hall of famer DLM driver in bob pierce...they made some changes to the car prior to the world 100 and the car responded with a couple of wins right off the bat...then rolled out a new car with the changes and ran 2nd at the world then 8 straight...pretty sure with nobodys input but bob and bobbys...tjhink all they r saying is feger helped pierce late modesl get going several years ago

AnonymousNate
10-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Jasons chassis will be a Black Diamond from Ronnie Stuckey. Club 29 Black Diamonds come with Lanigans twist on them. Basicly same chassis but with some modifications differentiating between the 2. thank you HighSide!

chupp n bloomer fan
10-07-2015, 03:16 PM
tjhink all they r saying is feger helped pierce late modesl get going several years agoThank you, precisely.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-07-2015, 03:17 PM
never gonna win that battle...not knocking jason...im sure his input helped...but to how much id have to wonder...you talking about a hall of famer DLM driver in bob pierce...they made some changes to the car prior to the world 100 and the car responded with a couple of wins right off the bat...then rolled out a new car with the changes and ran 2nd at the world then 8 straight...pretty sure with nobodys input but bob and bobbys...Don't think anyone is talking about now, talking about when Bob first started and Jason was his number one driver.

pierceFAN
10-07-2015, 03:51 PM
a couple guys got free cars...free cars...free cars...why would a builder do that?? 2 reasons come to mind...one...you give a guy a free car because you think he will put it up front and that is what sells cars...also...you expect driver input in order to keep up with the ever changing changes in the sport...its a fair trade...i personally thought it was unusual that 2 guys who were getting free cars all of a sudden started parking away from the chassis builder who was giving them the cars...should have been a red flag there. looking back i think all involved could have done things differently

Highside Hustler25
10-08-2015, 06:49 AM
http://www.4m.net/images/attach/jpg.gif

@ Stuckey Enterprises

Nasty55
10-08-2015, 07:26 AM
a couple guys got free cars...free cars...free cars...why would a builder do that?? 2 reasons come to mind...one...you give a guy a free car because you think he will put it up front and that is what sells cars...also...you expect driver input in order to keep up with the ever changing changes in the sport...its a fair trade...i personally thought it was unusual that 2 guys who were getting free cars all of a sudden started parking away from the chassis builder who was giving them the cars...should have been a red flag there. looking back i think all involved could have done things differently

Personally once I buy a car it's mine to do as I choose with and to park wherever I choose to park it are my thoughts...... Jason didn't do anything that alot of other people haven't done or wouldn't do it just happens to be you can't seem to get over it PierceFan...... Now I suggest that you invest in a pair of blinders because I'm sure that after the roll that KID Pierce has been on winning all these little $5000 to win shows that someone else is going to copy a pierce chassis again........ So make sure you have plenty of depends handy there PierceFan cuz I'm sure your gonna be sh!tting yourself again.......

MasterSbilt_Racer
10-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Personally once I buy a car it's mine to do as I choose with and to park wherever I choose to park it are my thoughts...... Jason didn't do anything that alot of other people haven't done or wouldn't do it just happens to be you can't seem to get over it PierceFan...... Now I suggest that you invest in a pair of blinders because I'm sure that after the roll that KID Pierce has been on winning all these little $5000 to win shows that someone else is going to copy a pierce chassis again........ So make sure you have plenty of depends handy there PierceFan cuz I'm sure your gonna be sh!tting yourself again.......

Based on current trends, I am going to go out on a limb and say their gains are bolt-on and copying the chassis is not necessary.

pierceFAN
10-08-2015, 12:34 PM
I guess if you "buy" a car. You should be able to do what you want with it unfortunately Jason didn't buy it though...not sure why you constantly feel like your have to chime in any negative way to any of my posts or post about Bobby you need to get over it ...you are the one with the issue..I'm not on here bragging about Bobby's victories but yet you want to bring it up and slam them Like they're meaningless...that's your hatred Coming out...trying to knock a guy down

Barbecueboy
10-08-2015, 01:08 PM
I guess if you "buy" a car. You should be able to do what you want with it unfortunately Jason didn't buy it though...not sure why you constantly feel like your have to chime in any negative way to any of my posts or post about Bobby you need to get over it ...you are the one with the issue..I'm not on here bragging about Bobby's victories but yet you want to bring it up and slam them Like they're meaningless...that's your hatred Coming out...trying to knock a guy down

This will probably come out the wrong way and I'm sorry, but the problem most people have with Bobby isn't really with him but more so some of his fans and how they act.

Present company excluded.

cgrace
10-08-2015, 01:11 PM
pierceFan fegeralwyas sold hiscars and paid pierces ur team 32 made pleennty off of him pushin cars time2get over it hasnothing 2 do w lil pierce

Nasty55
10-08-2015, 03:16 PM

You my friend are a class one suckass...... I swear that if Bob pierce were to ever stop real quick it would break every bone in your face because your shoved so far up his hind end.......as for my digging on little Bobby when he passes up the.Knoxville nationals and several other big $$$ shows to go. Cherry picking you fukn right ima slam him ...... So deal with it!!!

pierceFAN
10-08-2015, 04:56 PM
the backmarkers are always the jealous ones

Barbecueboy
10-08-2015, 06:19 PM
the backmarkers are always the jealous ones

Point verified.........

blncfn57
10-08-2015, 06:31 PM
You my friend are a class one suckass...... I swear that if Bob pierce were to ever stop real quick it would break every bone in your face because your shoved so far up his hind end.......as for my digging on little Bobby when he passes up the.Knoxville nationals and several other big $$$ shows to go. Cherry picking you fukn right ima slam him ...... So deal with it!!!

I'm guessing he accomplished what he set out to do.

HoosierDirtFan
10-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Here are a couple of Pic off of Facebook with the car done.

cgrace
10-08-2015, 08:00 PM
:) :) :) thanks 4postin

SHOE32
10-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Looks badass.thanks for the pics.

thugginsince89
10-10-2015, 03:24 AM
cherry picking hmmm what is it 25k to win UMP? 50k to WIN the Knoxville Nationals..pretty sure him winning 7 in a row or whatever it is now 5k at eldora 6k at tri city between the 3 nights then just say the other 3 nights were 1k to win there is 14k in winnings so 25k+14K=39,000. Im pretty sure the pierce team evaluated this before they made the decision to go to Knoxville 39k and no blown motors is probably a better business decision than a CHANCE at 50k

zyoung25
10-10-2015, 04:39 AM

Jason never the first Pierce car he ever had I guess? I don't believe that one bit. I don't doubt the fact he gave him free chassis', that's nothing new. Why was he giving him free cars is the real question? I guess it had nothing to do with Jason was out turning heads and making the cars sell.

Remember the part in days of thunder where they lose and engine, and the rival owner gave him a new engine so he could run the Daytona race? He remembered who made it happen for him.....it's simple.

Nasty55
10-10-2015, 06:14 AM
cherry picking hmmm what is it 25k to win UMP? 50k to WIN the Knoxville Nationals..pretty sure him winning 7 in a row or whatever it is now 5k at eldora 6k at tri city between the 3 nights then just say the other 3 nights were 1k to win there is 14k in winnings so 25k+14K=39,000. Im pretty sure the pierce team evaluated this before they made the decision to go to Knoxville 39k and no blown motors is probably a better business decision than a CHANCE at 50k

Yeah Cherry picking!! This is like the 3rd yr in a row that he has ducked the Knoxville nationals..... I understand you on the blown engine theory I really do but when you have guys like PierceFan on here bragging all the time about how great Bobby is then have him race the top notch guys rather than the locals....... Just saying

Nasty55
10-10-2015, 06:19 AM
Here are a couple of Pic off of Facebook with the car done.

Thats a good looking hot rod!! Thanks for the share Nathan.......

pierceFAN
10-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Yeah Cherry picking!! This is like the 3rd yr in a row that he has ducked the Knoxville nationals..... I understand you on the blown engine theory I really do but when you have guys like PierceFan on here bragging all the time about how great Bobby is then have him race the top notch guys rather than the locals....... Just saying

show me the bragging? please do!...im usually the "defender" of turds like you who chose to bash him

RSS
10-10-2015, 08:36 AM
It's to bad Bob and Bobby haven't shared any of these changes with their present customers before they become past costomers

dirtyboy
10-10-2015, 09:05 AM

Not a fan of the 32, but didnt he do pretty well against a few "top notch" guys at the Worlds 100 a few weeks back?

Maybe think a second or two before you type. Might make yourself look a bit more credible.

dirtyboy
10-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Just sayin

hucktyson
10-10-2015, 10:06 AM
rSS have you called and asked ? I haven't called yet but I would be surprised if he doesn't tell you. Bobby is an elite world class talent on the wheel , there is nothing Bob can tell me that's going to have a dude like me run like Bobby unless I man up and run the car like he does . And even then I can't stress enough Bobby is an elite world class talent in the wheel, when you drive past Scott fuking Bloomquist at eldora and his car isn't about to blow up your talent needs to be taken into account.

RSS
10-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Not as of late, mid season I was told to just set it to set up sheets (which by the way are dated 2012, and told they haven't changed anything). You never get to talk to Bob

Nasty55
10-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Not a fan of the 32, but didnt he do pretty well against a few "top notch" guys at the Worlds 100 a few weeks back?

Maybe think a second or two before you type. Might make yourself look a bit more credible.

Sure he done good at Eldora but why does he keep ducking knoxville is the key question? And sure he wheeled off 8 straight wins at regional tracks here the past couple of weeks against weekly drivers... Ive never denied that the kid doesnt have talent.... He has alot of Raw talent...... The fact of the matter remains though is why does he keep ducking these big money races and running these $5000 and $6000 to win shows? I do see where he is starting 13th next to Erb jr at the cotton pickin 100 at the mag tonight though so we shall see how he does there....

Nasty55
10-10-2015, 10:58 AM
show me the bragging? please do!...im usually the "defender" of turds like you who chose to bash him

Awe you learned a new word by calling me a turd...... You can call me whatever you choose to call me there buddy because unlike you i have thick skin and let the stuff roll off of me and dont take it personal.......Now go back thru and read your posts and you will see the bragging part im talkng about where its ONLY BOB AND BOBBY WHO have MADE THIS PIERCE DEAL HAPPEN....... you are a blind old fool is what you are.....

pierceFAN
10-10-2015, 11:49 AM
and you're a jealous backmarker...get over it...your hung up on him not going to knoxville...he has had 30 races this year that paid MORE than $5000...24 of which were $10,000 or more...7 of those were $15,000 or more... so your dodging the competition point is just about as much of a crock of sh!t as you are...what a joke you are...see you in the consi

Nasty55
10-10-2015, 12:51 PM
and you're a jealous backmarker...get over it...your hung up on him not going to knoxville...he has had 30 races this year that paid MORE than $5000...24 of which were $10,000 or more...7 of those were $15,000 or more... so your dodging the competition point is just about as much of a crock of sh!t as you are...what a joke you are...see you in the consi

A jealous back marker? Not hardly..... Bobby pierce is nothing to be jealous of!!! he is talented ive already said that.....But he is hardly anyone one for me to be jealous over..... Now you on the other hand Russ are a cantankerous old fool who does nothing but sniff around Angie Pierce and Bob pierces back sides!! You think that calling me a few names is gonna hurt my tender feelings lmmfao well try again dumbass.......

Bubstr
10-10-2015, 01:02 PM
If I was to speculate on why Bobby skips Knoxville, it would be for three reasons. One, Knoxville takes a big HP motor and is very hard on them. Two, passing Kville to secure UMP points championship, not only looks good on resume but makes financial sense. Three, he isn't old enough to drink at Dingus. JK on 3.

I would like to see him there. I think is driving style lends itself to doing well at Knoxville.