PDA

View Full Version : Brownstown Speedway 9/26

hoodpin
09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Watched the feature on www.inthefastlaneproductions.com, what a good race! Matt Bex, Chad Stapleton putting on a show. Bex made the Jackson 100 last weekend, and wins this one, good job to him and crew!!

Clayton_Wetter
09-29-2015, 02:55 PM
Really????

JDZ
09-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Was there a pass somewhere that I missed?

Rollover
09-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Really????

kinda what i was thinking?!?!?!

Clayton_Wetter
09-29-2015, 04:35 PM
I'm sorry but in my thinking, a bunch of cars going kinda fast in single file looks to be the reality. Let's quit pretending!!! The track is smooth so an A+ to that and an F- to the rest!

ChrisNunn
09-29-2015, 10:29 PM
The different between going fast in a single file line on a heavy track and going fast in a single file line on a black slick track is?

Ill be waiting, thanks

ChrisNunn
09-30-2015, 12:47 AM
I dont have a problem at all, I dont work there.

Just wanted to know the difference between a high speed parade versus a half speed parade.

Both are parades right?

hoodpin
09-30-2015, 03:47 PM
The thing is, the week b4 J. Davenport went from 14th to win, Devin Moran went from 18th to 3rd, and the same people were complaining then too!! Maybe www.nhra.com would be better suited. No dust!, tons of horsepower!, no slick track..lol

Clayton_Wetter
09-30-2015, 03:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7u_Z8ObdP8

Top video shows the track with a fair amount of moisture in it and cars passing. Bottom video shows the track dry as a bone with the usual dustmosphere and little or no passing. I rest my case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf2JTfADFcU

Clayton_Wetter
09-30-2015, 04:17 PM
The thing is, the week b4 J. Davenport went from 14th to win, Devin Moran went from 18th to 3rd, and the same people were complaining then too!! Maybe www.nhra.com would be better suited. No dust!, tons of horsepower!, no slick track..lol

hoodpin 100 laps is a lot of laps even on a one lane slick track and as I have stated before, when the track is slick like that the cars with the best setup to get traction to the ground are going to do somewhat better. Given the help of double file restarts, lapped traffic, and attrition, it is no surprise that a car could come from 18th to third in 100 laps. Do you really think Moran passed 15 cars? How many cars do you think either dropped out of the race, spun out or wrecked, or had to pit for a tire or some other reason and come back out on the tail? Settle and pretend all you like though. Maybe you just plain like inhaling rubber oxide too?

Rollover
09-30-2015, 04:21 PM
I dont have a problem at all, I dont work there.

Just wanted to know the difference between a high speed parade versus a half speed parade.

Both are parades right?

who is announcing there now?

ChrisNunn
09-30-2015, 04:39 PM
Some guy named Matt Staples, thats all i know.

hoodpin
09-30-2015, 08:22 PM
hoodpin 100 laps is a lot of laps even on a one lane slick track and as I have stated before, when the track is slick like that the cars with the best setup to get traction to the ground are going to do somewhat better. Given the help of double file restarts, lapped traffic, and attrition, it is no surprise that a car could come from 18th to third in 100 laps. Do you really think Moran passed 15 cars? How many cars do you think either dropped out of the race, spun out or wrecked, or had to pit for a tire or some other reason and come back out on the tail? Settle and pretend all you like though. Maybe you just plain like inhaling rubber oxide too?

There was only 1 caution for Simpson. Yes Moran passed 15 cars + the ones he lapped! Same as JD.

hoosier race fan
09-30-2015, 08:56 PM
What's the difference between a bitter, arrogant former employee and a bitter, arrogant former fan?

Suppose I'll have to wait until after I finish waiting on the first question.

ChrisNunn
09-30-2015, 09:08 PM
Not bitter in the least. And far from arrogant. You wont ever have to wait for a response from me. I just dont prefer to go back and forth on message boards. I prefer one on one conversation where I actually know your name, and youre not some fake name on a messageboard. I know Terry (Clayton) in person and have shared our opinions face to face before. I just dont hold back on my opinion on anything. And Clayton, the track is black slick in BOTH videos you posted. So...no point was made on your end.

I quit posting on here for a reason, and I quickly see that reason again on a lot of posts on here. Posts get off topic, out of control, and turn into snarky spam fests. If you need me, ill be on facebook or twitter.