PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist/Davenport one HUGE thing in common

deez lug nuts
09-29-2015, 02:59 PM
What they have in common is something that all of you reading this along with myself also have in common. We all SURVIVED Y2K. Sort of mind numbing to think about huh? Post on post on....

swartzman
09-29-2015, 03:05 PM
I had the bright idea to number a car that.. Very Bad decision!! Could not get that off of it quick enough.. lol

dirtdobber45
09-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Cute? Really? Lmao they DO have 1 thing in common they know to doctor them tires... lol

Nasty55
09-29-2015, 08:54 PM
I have the mind numbing thing going on, but JD and Bloomer have nothing in common! JD is cute, Bloomer looks like the wicked witch of the west!

Wow really..... After all the sh!t you've been getting from the wrecking crew and you just said that sh!t..... It's no wonder that you get fukd with so much on here dude especially saying stuff like that...... If I were JD I'd turn and run from you or just plain whoop your ass for saying something like that...... Just saying.

Nasty55
09-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Lmao just noticed that lol

Nasty55
09-29-2015, 09:26 PM
Shame on me!! I should be sent to the 4m penitentiary for that one I know... :D

Lol I think you guys done sent old boy over the deep end lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Lol I think you guys done sent old boy over the deep end lol

No Im ok just a lil buzy right now as in tryn to accomidate all our jd fans on our big bash we about to have! Looks like we going to have to rent the taj mahal!

25drtrkr
09-29-2015, 09:39 PM
No Im ok just a lil buzy right now as in tryn to accomidate all our jd fans on our big bash we about to have! Looks like we going to have to rent the taj mahal!

You might wanna take that "bash" money and invest in some Clements power under the hood! LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2015, 09:40 PM
Don't worry SS, the big 4m hammer will wipe that impostor of yours away soon I'm sure, and you can go back to Jumping around on here as usual... I ain't right in the dam head I know... :D

Its ok I been beat up pretty good on here the last couple days. But ya got to remember blackie, IF YA GUNNA BE DUMB YA BETTER BE TOUGH!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2015, 09:47 PM
You might wanna take that "bash" money and invest in some Clements power under the hood! LOL

Its funny you say that 25 cuz they are partly clements motors. Thers more to the motor program that you know.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2015, 09:55 PM
Why do you think I'm so dam tough??? :D

You're a good sport my friend and if you thought you had it rough on here you should have been around 10 years ago... How do you think I learned all the stupid games you can play on this site???? I got the same treatment buddy!!! ;)

Its all good although im all bandaged up from the bruises lol.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2015, 10:11 PM
I was just telling a good friend of mine in a pm how some days (well the last two or so ) I get in these stupid silly ass moods and at that point nobody is safe on here, so it ain't you bro. Hey if it don't kill ya it's gonna make ya stronger man!!! Have fun at the "bash", you deserve it bud!!

Ok il pop a top for you! Have a good night.....

Kwd1253
09-29-2015, 10:40 PM
Ok il pop a top for you! Have a good night.....
Thanks, and you as well SLIDEWAYS!!! Night... :cool:Omg i going be sick, you two are about to make out lol.. please can rest start time two days ago. So you two can get back to yalls normal selves ;) a chubs and ford making out that just aint right there.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
09-29-2015, 10:46 PM
Omg i going be sick, you two are about to make out lol.. please can rest start time two days ago. So you two can get back to yalls normal selves ;) a chubs and ford making out that just aint right there.

No trouble or jumpn the fence here kdw. Its all good

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 06:31 AM
Lol blackie i dont mind being a victim.

Nasty55
09-30-2015, 09:17 AM
Lol blackie i dont mind being a victim.

Lmao Kwd your a glutton for punishment.....

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Lmao Kwd your a glutton for punishment.....Naw, me and blackie rode the same short bus. I know ill join in on the fun too, some people cant handle ole blackie lol. Blackie brings life to this site, he a cool homo in my book lol ;)

Nasty55
09-30-2015, 08:19 PM
Naw, me and blackie rode the same short bus. I know ill join in on the fun too, some people cant handle ole blackie lol. Blackie brings life to this site, he a cool homo in my book lol ;)

The question is though kwd is whether or not if you had your helmet and crayons with you on the short bus lol? I know man blackie is my buddy as well and he is actually a down to earth dude once you get to know him

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 08:51 PM
I had the half eaten crayons that i shared with blackie. I so miss the helmet. For years blackie told me it was a racing helmet but he fooled me, It was 1950 football helmet. Nasty so that you sitting in the back with backie. Using blackie's drool to make spitballs to hit the back of my helmet. Lol

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 08:56 PM
Them mods, well im going leave that one alone lol. Poor blackie gives them mods high blood pressure. I wonder what they think when he pops right back up? Dear lord please save us mods from blackie lol

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 09:03 PM
No no blackie, the poster said " this what happens to your kids when your on drugs" (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) my parents for going to all the pink floyd concerts back in the day lol

25drtrkr
09-30-2015, 09:20 PM
No no blackie, the poster said " this what happens to your kids when your on drugs" (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) my parents for going to all the pink floyd concerts back in the day lol

What do you expect, kwd, from those Ford lubbers! They always ride the short bus!

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 09:31 PM
What does ford stand for? First one rides "not a nice word" lol

25drtrkr
09-30-2015, 09:36 PM
What does ford stand for? First one rides "not a nice word" lol

D for Davenport!....couldn't help myself

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Lol they got alot them people on here that fits that lol

Kwd1253
09-30-2015, 10:08 PM
Not very true blackie, they got this one guy "not going say his name" they cant stop him at all from coming back on here. He unstopable on here. Lol