PDA

View Full Version : Racer Survey!!!

kyle82292
09-30-2015, 03:01 PM
I am a student at the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio. For a marketing class we are doing a project on dirt track racing. We would like to gather some information on the racers. Below are some questions we would like to gather info on. Please answer them truthfully. Gender? Age? Occupation? Highest level of education? Years racing? Type of Dirt Car?

swartzman
09-30-2015, 10:08 PM
Wow no takers on this? I just knew you would have had a ton of replies on this..

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Weres 25drtrkr he races and know everything about nothing.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-01-2015, 05:08 AM
Weres 25drtrkr he races and know everything about nothing.Ever heard the pot and kettle story?

chupp n bloomer fan
10-01-2015, 05:10 AM
I am a student at the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio. For a marketing class we are doing a project on dirt track racing. We would like to gather some information on the racers. Below are some questions we would like to gather info on. Please answer them truthfully. Gender? Age? Occupation? Highest level of education? Years racing? Type of Dirt Car?Most of us are just fans, the tech section would be your best bet.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-01-2015, 05:11 AM
Wow no takers on this? I just knew you would have had a ton of replies on this..Well then Audie, let er rip.

UMPDream
10-01-2015, 09:02 AM
I am a student at the University of Toledo in Toledo, Ohio. For a marketing class we are doing a project on dirt track racing. We would like to gather some information on the racers. Below are some questions we would like to gather info on. Please answer them truthfully. Gender? Age? Occupation? Highest level of education? Years racing? Type of Dirt Car?

Great Project and Great Timing!! I would suggest you call chassis companies direct, engine builders direct, even see if you can interview Billy Moyer or possibly get to Moyer Jr. Most, on this forum will not want to give their identity away thru the forum. A lot of BS is posted here and some of us with true/real industry info dont like to talk a lot about it because to be honest, in words, a lot of what is written can be mis-understood. Make the calls, attend the DTWC in a few weeks and it will give you a ton of info and insight. The bottom line is this though. A car cost over $85k and races for $10k mostly against teams/drivers that have been doing it for over 25 years at the professional level.

waaac77
10-01-2015, 10:10 AM
You'll get all the info you need if you go to the DTWC just attend that race and talk to people there it's a huge race 100k to win this year

Barbecueboy
10-01-2015, 11:15 AM
You'll get all the info you need if you go to the DTWC just attend that race and talk to people there it's a huge race 100k to win this year

And there will be a cute couple there that gives " outa sight foot ,neck and back rubs".......look for the nice car on jack stands and two guys named Jon and serge wearing gold sequined MC Hammer pants and wife beater tshirts.

I hear the booth is very popular amongst the " male 25/30 cherry vodka martini " demographic.........they are normally parked by the male bathroom.