PDA

View Full Version : USA Nationals 100

cjp0354
09-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Would love to go to this race next year but have many questions. Is this race always the 1st weekend in August? How hard is it to get good reserved seats? How's camping? Thanks for any information.

Tireguy17
09-30-2015, 08:20 PM
If you plan to go, get tickets and camping ASAP. Tickets can be easier to get early next summer, but camping is usually at capacity. Ticket information is on Cedar Lake's website. If you don't like to look into the sun, get tickets on the front stretch.

TUTY
09-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Agree, but I like the back stretch. Until the sun goes down the sun is in your eyes. I sit it the lower wood bleachers and its dirty but I prefer it. You can go on Thursday and buy General admission and tape a blanket down for the weekend and leave over night. Still the best I've seen with 2 different classes of Late Models.

intel8
09-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Backstretch has the best view, lots of camping space around the indoor arena, they offer breakfast on Fri. and Sat. mornings. showers available, shuttle service to the river float. Great racing!

Loopy
10-01-2015, 11:28 AM
They did some serious clear cutting behind the sandbox and are adding several hundred more campsites to the place as we speak, they are going to be having seating issues now if the camping area all fills up.

Bubstr
10-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Friendly campers, good show and the weather is usually good. I like to make a tour out of it by going to the Prarrie Dirt Classic Fairbury IL , Shawano WI then Cedar Lake and finish with West Liberty IA on the next Tue. Year before last, Independence IA WOO show was right on the way to West Liberty.