PDA

View Full Version : Knoxville 2013 Awesome

onlyfacts
10-01-2015, 02:45 PM
https://www.dirtondirt.com/video.php?watch=5312&year=2013#vid Click on the play button in the left bottom corner.

MotoMatt
10-02-2015, 11:53 AM
If only they had a video of 06 when Stewart came in fresh off a win at KC in his cup car and walked right into hotlaps...he put it into 1 on hotlaps never lifted and right then I knew he was a racer to the core. Ended up in 2nd that year, Brian Shirley won I believe.

TMaCiLLiNi39
10-02-2015, 01:32 PM
If only they had a video of 06 when Stewart came in fresh off a win at KC in his cup car and walked right into hotlaps...he put it into 1 on hotlaps never lifted and right then I knew he was a racer to the core. Ended up in 2nd that year, Brian Shirley won I believe.

You are combining 2 years... The year he got 2nd, the race was on a Saturday night... The Cup races are on Sunday's at Kansas...

The year he won at Kansas and came in during hot laps was the year it rained all the time and the races were cancelled till Sunday night... 1 or 2 years later...

MotoMatt
10-02-2015, 03:33 PM
You are combining 2 years... The year he got 2nd, the race was on a Saturday night... The Cup races are on Sunday's at Kansas...

The year he won at Kansas and came in during hot laps was the year it rained all the time and the races were cancelled till Sunday night... 1 or 2 years later...

You're right, I must have had too much fun at the Dingus after the rainout...in fact I know I did.