PDA

View Full Version : Woo world finals

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-01-2015, 10:46 PM
You would think that since the world finals is the last race for woo that they would have a bigger purse. I know last yr they uped it some.

Its alway nice to see all three classes run together. Really like watching the mods run as they always put on a good show.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-02-2015, 12:15 AM
And here by most of what you post I thought you were going tell us that there is never enough RC and popcorn at the concession stand. :)

To dam pricy at consession stands there. Nascar prices here!

zyoung25
10-02-2015, 12:37 AM
This is probably my favorite race of the year, I've become a fan of the big block mods and follow them a lot more. As far as why they don't pay more, doesn't make sense to me. That place is slammed with people every year it seems like. It's like being at Knoxville nats, World 100, and Syracuse all in one show, I'm not gonna knock anything that goes on that weekend. The track prep was kinda hit and miss the first few years, but they've seemed to figure it out here with bringing the guys in from Lernerville.

I can't wait to get back there again this year.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-02-2015, 12:50 AM
Zyoung did you see where next yr there moving super dirt week to cny motorsports park. Its 50% completed

waaac77
10-02-2015, 01:01 AM
I hate to say it but since sponsors won't step up maybe promoters should start selling blow to raise some moneyzz$$$$. That way we could all make a sh!t ton of money for the drivers and all be high at the same gad (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) time. Pay z man his moneeee. In all serioslyness though I do wish these guys made more money. I wish each and every driver could just go balls out with the right set up for the best race ever... while I'm in the stands doing a sh!t ton of BLOW!!!!!

waaac77
10-02-2015, 01:32 AM
... and that was also my 69th post on this here forim. Ha

Kwd1253
10-02-2015, 06:39 AM
I hate to say it but since sponsors won't step up maybe promoters should start selling blow to raise some moneyzz$$$$. That way we could all make a sh!t ton of money for the drivers and all be high at the same gad (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) time. Pay z man his moneeee. In all serioslyness though I do wish these guys made more money. I wish each and every driver could just go balls out with the right set up for the best race ever... while I'm in the stands doing a sh!t ton of BLOW!!!!!Just go by scotts trailer ask for the "Penske Peruvian Gold" deal, he will give you the hook up on that. he might even do one or two with you lol.

TUTY
10-02-2015, 07:26 AM
Food may be expense but the tickets are very reasonable. $15,000 fans @ $80 = $1,200,000 plus the back gate. I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes cost also. They have to pay for the track somehow.

zyoung25
10-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Zyoung did you see where next yr there moving super dirt week to cny motorsports park. Its 50% completed

I did see that. All I've seen is renderings so far though haven't really looked for anything in awhile.

Josh Bayko
10-02-2015, 09:27 AM

CNYRP is nowhere near 50% complete. They've pretty much only cleared trees and leveled some areas. They haven't started building anything yet, and don't plan to until January.

They already have backup plans in case it's not done by next October for SDW.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-02-2015, 09:46 AM
CNYRP is nowhere near 50% complete. They've pretty much only cleared trees and leveled some areas. They haven't started building anything yet, and don't plan to until January.

They already have backup plans in case it's not done by next October for SDW.

Ok I miss read it wrong sorry. The berm seperating i81 and the facility is 50% complete.

They wont start in jan w the weather in central square ny. May be late april or begining of may.

BTExpress
10-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Heard Oswego Speedway would be the alternative in 2016 if CNYRP is not completed in time. They would cover the 5/8th's asphalt track with clay, i.e. like Berlin. Mi. The track can seat close to 15,000 and could handle all the campers. If they don't start construction until spring I don't see they can have it all built by October?

Clayton_Wetter
10-02-2015, 02:57 PM
I hate to say it but since sponsors won't step up maybe promoters should start selling blow to raise some moneyzz$$$$. That way we could all make a sh!t ton of money for the drivers and all be high at the same gad (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) time. Pay z man his moneeee. In all serioslyness though I do wish these guys made more money. I wish each and every driver could just go balls out with the right set up for the best race ever... while I'm in the stands doing a sh!t ton of BLOW!!!!!

You'll get put in jail!!!

Clayton_Wetter
10-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Food may be expense but the tickets are very reasonable. $15,000 fans @ $80 = $1,200,000 plus the back gate. I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes cost also. They have to pay for the track somehow.

$80.00 tickets? Are they naming the race The Profiteer 100???

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Its 90 for 3 days w pit pass. First day is bs day so you could use that to spend time in pits doing shhit. So for 90 you get 3 good classes. As long as track hold up you will see great racing. Always look fwd to it.

cgrace
10-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Thanks for info tryin 2 get down there

lokwaidid
10-04-2015, 07:23 AM
$80.00 tickets? Are they naming the race The Profiteer 100???

it's a pretty good deal. the 1st night is qualifying for all classes and big block heats. both Friday and Saturday are full shows for late models and sprints. you get pit passes and reserved seats for 3 days . i didn't feel cheated at all. as far as the track making money, I hope they do. they have a lot invested in this place and don't run many races. concessions are pricey, but everything else is first class.