PDA

View Full Version : Possum dinner

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-02-2015, 06:13 PM
We have fresh cooked possum dinner for all the DAVENPORT haters.

We have limited sause to go w it (you pick)

Sorry bout yor luck sause
Weight watchers sause

keith94elliott
10-02-2015, 06:24 PM
H e had it goin on this year congrats to jd and tha rumley team

Nasty55
10-03-2015, 03:03 AM
We have fresh cooked possum dinner for all the DAVENPORT haters.

We have limited sause to go w it (you pick)

Sorry bout yor luck sause
Weight watchers sause

Dude you like stirring the crap more than what I do man what gives? I mean what gives do you enjoy the abuse from the beat down clan or what¿ just asking is all.....

Highside Hustler25
10-03-2015, 06:05 AM
I'm somewhat of a Davenport fan. Not a huge one but still a fan none less. But it's threads like this that make me root for the other guy. Just sayin:rolleyes:

Nasty55
10-03-2015, 07:02 AM
I'm somewhat of a Davenport fan. Not a huge one but still a fan none less. But it's threads like this that make me root for the other guy. Just sayin:rolleyes:

I know exactly what ya mean HH it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't à new Superman thread pop up everyday....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Because I get tired of all the bloomer this and bloomer that. He cant do a dan thing wrong even when hes caught.Thats why nasty.

buster83
10-03-2015, 08:16 AM
u need some turtle,groundhog,squirrel,rabbit,deer,bore hog,to go along with the possum

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Look in the mirror nasty. You telln me not to stir up chit and then say you are like that. Pot calln kettle black is same thing.

How would you like your dinner cooked?

Sause or plain?

1 or 2?

dlm25jr
10-03-2015, 08:49 AM
I'll take mine medium rare with a spicy bbq sauce!.....OH, and a side of crow! lol

deez lug nuts
10-03-2015, 09:04 AM
How about we just Waffle House eat and pass on the critter feast???? :confused:

Nasty55
10-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Look in the mirror nasty. You telln me not to stir up chit and then say you are like that. Pot calln kettle black is same thing.

How would you like your dinner cooked?

Sause or plain?

1 or 2?

You've never once seen me say that I don't stir some sh!t or that I'm a fukn choir boy but I also know when to stop and keep my fukn mouth shut!!! You on the other hand must enjoy getting your ass handed to you on here on a daily basis........... Enuff said......

Nasty55
10-03-2015, 09:14 AM

The waffle house it is lol :D

dlm25jr
10-03-2015, 11:55 AM

I'll take properly cooked venison any day over Ruth Chris!...which happens to be my fav restaurant!

But I eat Bfast at Waffle House, every day!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-03-2015, 12:13 PM
You've never once seen me say that I don't stir some sh!t or that I'm a fukn choir boy but I also know when to stop and keep my fukn mouth shut!!! You on the other hand must enjoy getting your ass handed to you on here on a daily basis........... Enuff said......

Your a hyprocryate. You run ur mouth bout me, and you stir things up to, may b not as much as me but still
Its all in good fun nutn bad ment about it. We all like our driver/drivers that all.

hucktyson
10-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Do you Davensnort nutt riders prefer to gargle his seed before or after he rips lines of coke off rumleys schmed ????

Barbecueboy
10-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Do you Davensnort nutt riders prefer to gargle his seed before or after he rips lines of coke off rumleys schmed ????

^^^^^^^^^^^" Rainbow warrior".......... In da house!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Garage flooded ??? No pretend racing today???vroom, vroom!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-04-2015, 11:23 AM

No different than bloomer using your chin as a ball saddle and deposit runway!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Hey just got word that this dinner was such a sucess that we will be doing another dinner at end of lucas season in 2016.
I just want to thank the haters for coming out and especially all the ones that donated their shirts for the bon fire and joined our camp as they know we got it going on!

deez lug nuts
10-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Scott Bloomquist 2016 LOLMDS Champion prime rib feast!!!! :D

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Scott Bloomquist 2016 LOLMDS Champion prime rib feast!!!! :D

Not a chance and prime rib dinner only if he gets paid for eldora!

plunks7
10-07-2015, 11:15 AM

I will take the critter feast please!!! :) Nothing better than eating Wild Dame, Oops Wild game.

Congrats to Davenport and team on a Stellar year(2015). But will not REPEAT. Sorry SS but things will change for him. He will now have to run the same stuff the other guys have had to run this year. LOL

Bubstr
10-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Come on guys, Possum isn't that bad. Better than Muskrat or Beaver. No matter how you fix Muskrat or Beaver, it tastes like you cooked it with the hair on it. Squirrel is the food of road kill gods.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Come on guys, Possum isn't that bad. Better than Muskrat or Beaver. No matter how you fix Muskrat or Beaver, it tastes like you cooked it with the hair on it. Squirrel is the food of road kill gods.

Shave ur beaver before it is ate that should take care of hair problem.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-07-2015, 01:21 PM
I will take the critter feast please!!! :) Nothing better than eating Wild Dame, Oops Wild game.

Congrats to Davenport and team on a Stellar year(2015). But will not REPEAT. Sorry SS but things will change for him. He will now have to run the same stuff the other guys have had to run this year. LOL

Plunks w the info I got yesterday and a very reliable sorse jd should run better in 16. We will just have to see but he should do no worse than this yr.

Clayton_Wetter
10-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Because I get tired of all the bloomer this and bloomer that. He cant do a dan thing wrong even when hes caught.Thats why nasty.

No sir. The reason is, is that you enjoy pissing people off and sticking it in their face. You pick a winner then you boast and brag and taunt until it is obviously an obsession. Someone needs to turn you over their knee whip the crap out of you!!!

You don't KNOW who is cheating and who is not, you self appointed fool judge!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-07-2015, 08:07 PM
No sir. The reason is, is that you enjoy pissing people off and sticking it in their face. You pick a winner then you boast and brag and taunt until it is obviously an obsession. Someone needs to turn you over their knee whip the crap out of you!!!

You don't KNOW who is cheating and who is not, you self appointed fool judge!

There ya go. Its guys like u that cant see no wrong in bloomer.

I know for a fact 0 cheats hes been caught red handed. Proven fact!

Are you going to give me a spanking and put me in time out or are you looking for a cartoon to post pertaining to this post?

Barbecueboy
10-07-2015, 08:33 PM

Are you going to give me a spanking and put me in time out or are you looking for a cartoon to post pertaining to this post?

Men spanking men??

Hucky should be along any minute to share his expertise on this subject.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Men spanking men??

Hucky should be along any minute to share his expertise on this subject.

No bbq CW is my daddy and I been bad so I need a spanking. May be if I quit taken his crayons from him he might not be so disgruntled. Lol

Clayton_Wetter
10-08-2015, 04:04 PM

http://www.mobileapples.com/Assets/Content/Wallpapers/7524Idiot.jpg

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-08-2015, 05:01 PM
http://www.mobileapples.com/Assets/Content/Wallpapers/7524Idiot.jpg

If you can read then I speak clearly! My posts arnt blury.

Clayton_Wetter
10-08-2015, 05:10 PM
If you can read then I speak clearly! My posts arnt blury.

They arnt???? blury? I rest my case!!!