PDA

View Full Version : Who's having the best luck with what? Chassis builder's

keeter57
10-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Alright so I'm looking to buy another street car, we run ump rules and right now I'm driving a monte carlo extreme chassis with minor adjustments made to the chassis for my driving style. I've won the past 7 races, 9 total with it and never had any lower than a top 5 with it this year out of 20 races. But anyways I run tracks with a high bank and mainly slick condition and I'm curious of what kind of coil spring cars will work good for me whether it be a medieval, terminator, Hobbs, nighthawk or whomever else yall suggest.

TALON75
10-11-2015, 03:42 AM
9 out of 20, and you want to change? Go see a psychologist and have your head examined!!!lol

If your rules are close to usra style factory stocks call Tony Jackson Jr.

72Dubya
10-12-2015, 11:33 AM
I agree with talon lol winning that much and wanting a change sounds crazy!

But in all seriousness, Medieval and Terminator cars are good and consistent all around in any sanction, Hobbs are good and winning some, but seem to be falling behind here recently, Nighthawk is defunct and no longer building cars or doing anything else racing related for that matter (but still will help with tech support) and are still very fast cars.

Here recently the three UMP builders doing really well are B&S Racecars (just won national championship with Luke Gash), JSR Racecars (Just about anyone driving those cars have won this year), and C3 Racecars. I would definitely look into those three builders.

32DFAN
10-13-2015, 02:21 PM
Alright so I'm looking to buy another street car, we run ump rules and right now I'm driving a monte carlo extreme chassis with minor adjustments made to the chassis for my driving style. I've won the past 7 races, 9 total with it and never had any lower than a top 5 with it this year out of 20 races. But anyways I run tracks with a high bank and mainly slick condition and I'm curious of what kind of coil spring cars will work good for me whether it be a medieval, terminator, Hobbs, nighthawk or whomever else yall suggest.Sniper chassis are also very well built and fast race cars. Just curious on who built your Extreme chassis cuz I had an extreme built out of Arkansas but never really found anyone else with one. Thanks in advance