PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist had a remarkable season...only to be overshadowed by Davenport

Returning to Dirt
10-20-2015, 05:30 AM
http://insidedirtracing.com/bloomquist-had-a-remarkable-season-only-to-be-overshadowed-by-davenport/

'What ifs' aren't worth anything but the fact that Bloomquist was first across the finish line in the only two races that paid $100,000-to-win made 'what if' a worthy thought.

Scott Boesel
10-20-2015, 09:22 AM
I'm not a fan of him but love him or hate him he is still the man to beat he had a awesome year for sure

fryefan
10-20-2015, 10:08 PM
I wonder what he thought about the a$$-kickin that JD put on him this summer?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-20-2015, 10:38 PM

My thoughts exactly fryefan but ya got to watch on how you post stuff on here cuz you will be scorned by all the hypocrytes. They cant take bloomer getn his ass handed to him like hes gunna get at charlotte.

Highside Hustler25
10-21-2015, 04:57 AM
oh boy:rolleyes:here we go again.

Nasty55
10-21-2015, 09:23 AM
oh boy:rolleyes:here we go again.

The kids are always out playing HH it never ends.....

Tireguy17
10-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Im a Bloomer fan, but the haters need to embrace the fact that when Scott follows Billy into retirement, who will you have to "hate" next when all you have left are cookie-cutter drivers who don't have the arrogance and confidence to speak their mind. Its going to be BORING.....

Clayton_Wetter
10-21-2015, 03:07 PM

While on the way to the bank to deposit his $100,000? lolololol

Clayton_Wetter
10-21-2015, 03:14 PM
My thoughts exactly fryefan but ya got to watch on how you post stuff on here cuz you will be scorned by all the hypocrytes. They cant take bloomer getn his ass handed to him like hes gunna get at charlotte.

Do you know the actual meaning of hypocrite?

Her you go again telling us who's gonna get a whoopin' in your little world of bias'ed disliking's. Once again would you like to take a $50 bet on JD winning this race? I have $50 that says he won't. I back up what I say. And you on the other hand rely on wishful thinking.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2015, 03:56 PM

Her you go again telling us who's gonna get a whoopin' in your little world of bias'ed disliking's. Once again would you like to take a $50 bet on JD winning this race? I have $50 that says he won't. I back up what I say. And you on the other hand rely on wishful thinking.

You dam right I know what the meaning of hypocrite is.

Why didnt u respond back when u ran ur mouth wantn to bet. I had cash in my hand and you could have won!
Btw CW theres 2 races at chrlt.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2015, 04:16 PM
CW tell ya what well do both races and winner gets a jackson for feature win?

Clayton_Wetter
10-21-2015, 04:49 PM

Why didnt u respond back when u ran ur mouth wantn to bet. I had cash in my hand and you could have won!

It was your move. I made the bet and heard crickets. And not I was no aware of there being two races at Charlotte, but if so he could win one, but not both.

Who is this Jd guy you keep mentioning anyway??

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2015, 04:57 PM
It was your move. I made the bet and heard crickets. And not I was no aware of there being two races at Charlotte, but if so he could win one, but not both.

You hear crickets in your sleep!

You know who jd is. Either one can win both nights!

Bet or no bet?

I wish bloomer would show up at cherokee but he wont. Im thinking he might go to whynot but couldnt find any info on it.

Clayton_Wetter
10-21-2015, 05:03 PM
What exactly is your bet? A Jackson will be okay.

I don't bet on anyone in particular. In my mind this Jd guy or Bloomquist may not win a single race between them. But I will say the Jd will not win more than one feature.

John Doe? :confused:

3wheelin
10-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Congrats to JD and the whole #6 team! I've been a fan of Davenport's for the last 5 years. I always knew if and when he got with the right team and the chemistry was there, he would be a dominant driver and a future superstar. He proved that this year, along with the whole K&L Rumley organization. I noticed that Returning to Dirt forgot to mention the 10 second runaway victory at the World 100, the most prestigious race in the Dirt Late Model world. That was JD at his best... pouring it on! Yes, he won the Dream also... a win's a win no matter what, especially if the other car is illegal. Again, congrats JD! You are a true wheel man and a very deserving Lucas Oil Champion!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2015, 05:30 PM

I don't bet on anyone in particular. In my mind this Jd guy or Bloomquist may not win a single race between them. But I will say the Jd will not win more than one feature.

Your first quote in this thread said jd wouldnt win. Now you sayn he wont win both.
You talkd about backn up what you say.
If you dnt know what you want dont aproach me on a bet.

chupp n bloomer fan
10-21-2015, 05:44 PM
My thoughts exactly fryefan but ya got to watch on how you post stuff on here cuz you will be scorned by all the hypocrytes. They cant take bloomer getn his ass handed to him like hes gunna get at charlotte.Why turn a perfectly good thread into another Bloomer vs Davenport thread? It's all in your mind anyway. There's mutual respect there, too bad he has someone like you on here just to stir sh!t up. You may know the meaning of being a hypocrite, but you don't practice what you preach. And there you go again acting like you can predict a race before it happens. Neither could finish, they could crash, blow up, not qualify, whatever. You don't think everyone on here is sick of your JD vs Bloomer BS?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Ok Im done sorry

dlm25jr
10-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Ok Im done sorry

Its ok to throw a few jabs, but you threw a haymaker and whiffed at your DTWC prediction! LOL

It will be interesting at Charlotte, since the best of both series will be there. If any driver can win both nights, it will be big!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Its ok to throw a few jabs, but you threw a haymaker and whiffed at your DTWC prediction! LOL

It will be interesting at Charlotte, since the best of both series will be there. If any driver can win both nights, it will be big!

I had a feeln jd wasnt going to win dtwc dk why but i just did. I guess hopefull thinking lol. Im done w it. Scott is the best in the bussiness of dlm racing which I have agreed upon before.

Im courious what next season brings in both series as lanigan moving to lucas and davenport up in air what they r going to do. But I guess alot depends on how well a team comes out after fl tour to determine which way they go.

Nasty55
10-22-2015, 04:35 PM

CW tell ya what well do both races and winner gets a jackson for feature win?

You hear crickets in your sleep!

You know who jd is. Either one can win both nights!

Bet or no bet?

I wish bloomer would show up at cherokee but he wont. Im thinking he might go to whynot but couldnt find any info on it.

Your first quote in this thread said jd wouldnt win. Now you sayn he wont win both.
You talkd about backn up what you say.
If you dnt know what you want dont aproach me on a bet.

Ok Im done sorry

I had a feeln jd wasnt going to win dtwc dk why but i just did. I guess hopefull thinking lol. Im done w it. Scott is the best in the bussiness of dlm racing which I have agreed upon before.

Im courious what next season brings in both series as lanigan moving to lucas and davenport up in air what they r going to do. But I guess alot depends on how well a team comes out after fl tour to determine which way they go.

I want in on this bet can i have a piece of the action clayton? ill back ya with $100

waaac77
10-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Bloomer will not be on the Lucas tour full time in 2016

Clayton_Wetter
10-22-2015, 05:58 PM
I want in on this bet can i have a piece of the action clayton? ill back ya with $100

Well, it seems we can't decide just exactly what the bet is. But if SLIDEWAYS wants to bet Jd will win both races, then let's get it on!!!
http://i0.wp.com/www.howlings.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/lets-get-it-on.gif

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-22-2015, 07:00 PM
I said I was done

I turned my pm off so yall would quit blowing it up and now you are on here wanting to keep it going. I can but others on here are tired of it so Im not continuing w it.

Nasty55
10-23-2015, 05:15 AM
I said I was done

I turned my pm off so yall would quit blowing it up and now you are on here wanting to keep it going. I can but others on here are tired of it so Im not continuing w it.

Well for starters ya need to define yall because I've never once sent you a message jumper! But hey it's your story tell however it makes you look innocent and everyone else look bad.... I'm still backing Clayton with a $100 though so are ya absolutely sure ya don't want in on the action? Or are you just blowing smoke as usual...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-23-2015, 06:44 AM
Well for starters ya need to define yall because I've never once sent you a message jumper! But hey it's your story tell however it makes you look innocent and everyone else look bad.... I'm still backing Clayton with a $100 though so are ya absolutely sure ya don't want in on the action? Or are you just blowing smoke as usual...I never once said I was innocent you dumb basturd. Your buddie named blackie is pming me and saying sh!t which hes refering to YOU & CW. Deny it all ya want but Ik what hes refering to in pm. CW is the one that bet 50 jd wouldnt win and I was going to take him up on his offer but he never got back and then turn it around and said he heard crickets. He needs to douch his ears so he can hear for starters! Then he bets jd wont win charlt and he dk world finals was 2 shows so I offered a bet for both shows. Now hes callen me out saying jd wont win both races and that was not my offer.It seems like you can only read certain post that you want.I told CW that bloomer or jd could win both nights although it would be tough.I can continue this but w respect of other members on here im stopping w it. Now go on.

Nasty55
10-24-2015, 05:02 AM
I never once said I was innocent you dumb basturd. Your buddie named blackie is pming me and saying sh!t which hes refering to YOU & CW. Deny it all ya want but Ik what hes refering to in pm. CW is the one that bet 50 jd wouldnt win and I was going to take him up on his offer but he never got back and then turn it around and said he heard crickets. He needs to douch his ears so he can hear for starters! Then he bets jd wont win charlt and he dk world finals was 2 shows so I offered a bet for both shows. Now hes callen me out saying jd wont win both races and that was not my offer.It seems like you can only read certain post that you want.I told CW that bloomer or jd could win both nights although it would be tough.I can continue this but w respect of other members on here im stopping w it. Now go on.

Yo Baby huey you sure got a smart fukn mouth for some punk that has little clue...... Before you call someone out you best have your facts straight!! As I stated before wonderturd I have never messaged your dumbass once.... Anyone who knows me knows if I've got a problem with someone I'll bring it to them straight forward right here in the forums as will Clayton and Blackie but we all know what happened to Blackie for arguing with you on here you couldn't handle it so you complained about it to the mod$ and got him banned permanently which is a chickenchit move..... So before you climb up on my case there TURD get your facts straight and stop your lying!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2015, 08:14 AM
yo baby huey you sure got a smart fukn mouth for some punk that has little clue...... Before you call someone out you best have your facts straight!! As i stated before wonderturd i have never messaged your dumbass once.... Anyone who knows me knows if i've got a problem with someone i'll bring it to them straight forward right here in the forums as will clayton and blackie but we all know what happened to blackie for arguing with you on here you couldn't handle it so you complained about it to the mod$ and got him banned permanently which is a chickenchit move..... So before you climb up on my case there turd get your facts straight and stop your lying!!get your facts straight to nasty mf 55. I did in no way complain or turn blackie in at all. Your blaming the wrong person. I promice you i did nothing!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2015, 08:27 AM
]Call me a lier. go piss off. thats one thing I dont do! You talk back and forth w blackie off forum. Its funny when I post somthing its You, blackie,and Cw that always got somthing to say. Go have some java and take your jeritol cuz your late for your old codger meeting!

Nasty55
10-24-2015, 11:08 AM
]Call me a lier. go piss off. thats one thing I dont do! You talk back and forth w blackie off forum. Its funny when I post somthing its You, blackie,and Cw that always got somthing to say. Go have some java and take your jeritol cuz your late for your old codger meeting!

Is that the best you have you goofy fuker I mean seriously.... Your gonna have to try harder than that....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Is that the best you have you goofy fuker I mean seriously.... Your gonna have to try harder than that....Im not on here to try and out do you. Like I told you I had nutn to do w blky getn banned.

cstyles
10-24-2015, 02:39 PM
It just amazes me how everyone gets on here and argues about their drivers being better than the next. And for years the main driver involved has always been Bloomquist. Over the past 5 years we have seen Owens, Oneal, etc have their hot streaks, and now it is Davenport. I first watched Bloomquist race in 1988 at Eldora and knew he had that something extra. Here it is 27 years later and when he pulls into the pits he is the man to beat. Why is that? I will tell you why, last weekend in Portsmouth as we were in the pits there he was busting his ass prepping his tires and making all the last adjustments on the car himself. The man is a genius and works harder than anyone in the business. Davenport has had a year for the ages but look me up and say 25 years and lets see what he is doing. My wife helped Katrina in the souvenir trailer last weekend and they were lined up for hours buying his apparel. At then end of the day he has a lot of haters but lets face it do you think he cares? Hell no, they are counting their money on the way to the bank.

Nasty55
10-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Im not on here to try and out do you. Like I told you I had nutn to do w blky getn banned.

Im not talking about you trying to out do me because on your best day you couldnt even lace up my boot son!! Im talking about your Geritol old codger meeting comment? is that the best you have? because if so ya might wanna try again.......

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2015, 06:48 PM
Im not talking about you trying to out do me because on your best day you couldnt even lace up my boot son!! Im talking about your Geritol old codger meeting comment? is that the best you have? because if so ya might wanna try again.......Ik exactly what you were refering to nasty.

Nasty55
10-24-2015, 07:08 PM
Your a joke Jumper ya know it? not only do you talk out of both sides of your mouth but you also talk out of your ass as well!! Im just gonna start calling you half a man rather than Jumper because not only are you half the man you seem to think you are you have no balls at all to step up to the plate against an old Geritol taking old codger like me as you call me!!! Your pathetic! Your a liar and most of all your a twit!! You act all cute and innocent and act like you are JD's right hand man well we shall see at charlotte because if you have any integrity at all you will be there in his pits and if not then your just the blow hard that everyone around here thinks you are!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2015, 07:58 PM
Your a joke Jumper ya know it? not only do you talk out of both sides of your mouth but you also talk out of your ass as well!! Im just gonna start calling you half a man rather than Jumper because not only are you half the man you seem to think you are you have no balls at all to step up to the plate against an old Geritol taking old codger like me as you call me!!! Your pathetic! Your a liar and most of all your a twit!! You act all cute and innocent and act like you are JD's right hand man well we shall see at charlotte because if you have any integrity at all you will be there in his pits and if not then your just the blow hard that everyone around here thinks you are!!Think what ya want there nasty . I dnt have to continue a dam nother word with you. Just because i dnt come back w somthing dont mean sh!t. Im not going back and forth w you like you want me to.I not trying to be cute and innocent like you think. Your the one that jumped in running your mouth about betting 100 when it didnt even apply to you. All you did that for was to start somthing at me. You think your MR BIG SHOT but you aint JACK SH!T!Im not a liar first of all. Quote me on what i lied about then. If i was wrong about somthing then that doesnt make me a liar u stupid fkr. 2nd of all I never stated I was jds right hand man. Go pester someone else.

Nasty55
10-24-2015, 08:38 PM
Think what ya want there nasty . I dnt have to continue a dam nother word with you. Just because i dnt come back w somthing dont mean sh!t. Im not going back and forth w you like you want me to.I not trying to be cute and innocent like you think. Your the one that jumped in running your mouth about betting 100 when it didnt even apply to you. All you did that for was to start somthing at me. You think your MR BIG SHOT but you aint JACK SH!T!Im not a liar first of all. Quote me on what i lied about then. If i was wrong about somthing then that doesnt make me a liar u stupid fkr. 2nd of all I never stated I was jds right hand man. Go pester someone else.

Boy you really told me off now didnt you half a man.......

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-24-2015, 10:33 PM
Boy you really told me off now didnt you half a man.......

I wasnt tryn to tell you off. Since your so fkn great tell me when I lied since you want to call me a liar. Thats right you dnt know cuz i havent lied. You come on here running your mouth being BILLY BAD A$$ show me were I lied.

D. Tidrow
10-25-2015, 03:51 AM
I wasnt tryn to tell you off. Since your so fkn great tell me when I lied since you want to call me a liar. Thats right you dnt know cuz i havent lied. You come on here running your mouth being BILLY BAD A$$ show me were I lied.Everybody on hear have known since your first post that you were full of sh1t., now it has caught up with you. Everyone can see through your bullsh1t. You want everything to end, well stop posting b1tch and it will end. Keep your sh1t up and we will buttfukk you all over this board!

Car Biz
10-25-2015, 09:25 AM
WOW really guys? How does a news article turn into this?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-25-2015, 09:43 AM
Everybody on hear have known since your first post that you were full of sh1t., now it has caught up with you. Everyone can see through your bullsh1t. You want everything to end, well stop posting b1tch and it will end. Keep your sh1t up and we will buttfukk you all over this board!

D tidrow this has nuthing to do w you. All you trying to do is get people banned. So shut your bitch a$$ up

Nasty55
10-25-2015, 10:54 AM
D tidrow this has nuthing to do w you. All you trying to do is get people banned. So shut your bitch a$$ up

Lies lies and mores lies....... Everytime you open your piehole it's a lie after lie half a man.... When are you gonna learn that your bullsh!t has gotten old and people are tired of it....... Well it is time for you to shut your b!tch ass up for a change rather than everyone else feeling like they have to walk on pins and needles around you.... Now why don't you get bent and have a crappy day!!!

drano
10-25-2015, 11:01 AM
WOW really guys? How does a news article turn into this?

It always does on here you just have to weed through the girl fights on here and take in what you think is readable.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-25-2015, 11:31 AM
Lies lies and mores lies....... Everytime you open your piehole it's a lie after lie half a man.... When are you gonna learn that your bullsh!t has gotten old and people are tired of it....... Well it is time for you to shut your b!tch ass up for a change rather than everyone else feeling like they have to walk on pins and needles around you.... Now why don't you get bent and have a crappy day!!!

Prove were I lied is all im asking. All you want to do is keep name calling me. You just want to keep this going. I told cw I was done cuz members on here we getn tired of it then you jump in and want to keep it going calln me a liar. Just prove to all that I am the liar im not.

Nasty55
10-25-2015, 01:44 PM
Prove were I lied is all im asking. All you want to do is keep name calling me. You just want to keep this going. I told cw I was done cuz members on here we getn tired of it then you jump in and want to keep it going calln me a liar. Just prove to all that I am the liar im not.

Ok jumper you want an example of where your a liar and drug. The name calling into it go back and read your post #26 prime example of how your nose grows with each post!!! Now out of respect for others I'll stop posting on this subject but don't you ever think that for one second that it's out of respect for you because I don't have any respect for anyone who talks out of both sides of their mouth!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-25-2015, 02:53 PM
Ok jumper you want an example of where your a liar and drug. The name calling into it go back and read your post #26 prime example of how your nose grows with each post!!! Now out of respect for others I'll stop posting on this subject but don't you ever think that for one second that it's out of respect for you because I don't have any respect for anyone who talks out of both sides of their mouth!!!

Ok nasty what am i lieing about? Blackie pm'd me under 4m's spy titled "we seen that" " why are you still here" "watch what you say"and a bunch more.the WE is refering to is YOU & CW & BLACKIE.
thats what I meant by yall.

I dnt want any respect from you cuz I could give a rats a$s about you.

Clayton_Wetter
10-25-2015, 09:02 PM

SLIDEWAYS, you are ticking off a lot of people and soon the chickens will be coming home to roost!!! Look for a shoe to drop soon.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-25-2015, 11:13 PM
SLIDEWAYS, you are ticking off a lot of people and soon the chickens will be coming home to roost!!! Look for a shoe to drop soon.

CW I told you I was done w you. Now leave me alone and quit trying to keep it going.

Dtidrow is just trying to start something also. Hes sticking his nose into none of his business.

Nasty55
10-26-2015, 02:22 AM

Clayton you should know by now buddy that nothings ever his fault and he does no wrong and always tells the truth and everyone likes his dumbass around here....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Clayton you should know by now buddy that nothings ever his fault and he does no wrong and always tells the truth and everyone likes his dumbass around here....

I Never said said or think that.