PDA

View Full Version : Indy Indoor Midget & Outlaw Kart Invitational during PRI weekend in Indy.. McCreadie.

HoosierDirtFan
10-26-2015, 08:17 PM
If you haven't already seen it via Facebook or Twitter. There will be an indoor Midget & Outlaw Kart Invitational at the Bankers Life Field House (home of NBA Indiana Pacers) in Indianapolis during the PRI Trade Show weekend
Originally set for 40 invites in each class now expanded to 42 in each class.

The Facebook page for the event is Indy Invitational
Website for the event is: www.indyindoors.com

WOO LMS regular Tim McCreadie is on the List for the final 2 votes.
Here is the link to VOTE for T-Mac below
(scroll down click on his name then click vote below the list of names)
LINK TO VOTE: www.indyindoors.com/event-info/fan-vote/midget-fan-vote/

Highside Hustler25
10-26-2015, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the link Nathan.

Everyone needs to vote. Timmy is pretty far behind. Come on 4mers. Help a dirt guy out:cool:

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
10-26-2015, 10:40 PM
I tryed voting more than once but its limited to 1 per day I guess. The front runner votes are adding up quick. wow

Nasty55
10-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Thanks Nathan voted for T-Mac....

smoothoperator32
10-27-2015, 09:54 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12108197_981081451949392_78942746145071647_n.jpg?o h=5866ca088a4dabf1c7e5c83ad2a8242c&oe=56C22D36

1bbmft
10-27-2015, 10:10 AM
That would be awesome to see Bobby in a midget, would really boost his moving up the ladder if he could do good. Those are some wild cars to drive, very quick, nothing like he's used to.

TheJet-09
10-27-2015, 10:27 AM
Voted for McCreadie as well. So I take it Pierce HAS been invited? What would he do for a car?

Highside Hustler25
10-27-2015, 06:00 PM
this thread has had 480 views so far. if everyone had voted for T Mac He'd be right up there.

Nasty55
10-27-2015, 06:12 PM
this thread has had 480 views so far. if everyone had voted for T Mac He'd be right up there.

Voted for T-Mac again today...... come on peeps give Timmy some more votes to get him into this invitational....

fryefan
10-27-2015, 10:05 PM
Nothing against Bobby personally, but I really don't think it is fair to midget drivers who have raced them for years to invite a late model driver who has probably never even driven a midget.

If they were intent on inviting a "late model" driver, then T-Mac should have been the choice as he has ran them a lot and has had some success.

WisWildManFan
10-27-2015, 10:22 PM
Where can I find list of drivers invited?

HoosierDirtFan
10-27-2015, 10:39 PM
Where can I find list of drivers invited?

on the "Indy Invitational" Facebook page.

WisWildManFan
10-27-2015, 10:56 PM
on the "Indy Invitational" Facebook page.Thanks, so did bobby get a ride? Says he has invite but no ride secured?

WisWildManFan
10-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Why did rico decline?

CIRF
10-28-2015, 08:44 AM
Why did rico decline?

Good question WildMan. Checked Rico's schedule and he's running the Snowball Derby down in Pensacola, FL the week before but has nothing listed on Dec. 12th. It's surprising he isn't racing both a midget and an outlaw cart in the Indy deal since outlaw carts are where Rico came from, along with Larson and Redd ick . $5,000.00 to win is a pretty big purse for the outlaw carts.

See Kyle Larson is pending for the Indy Invitational, hopefully he'll be there. Robert "Madman" Ballou is slated to be competing. Larson, and maybe a few other big names would really put this event on the map.

The cold weather indoor stuff has been tried in Indy in the past and never really caught on to any great extent but hopefully this deal catches on in a big way. The Indy Invitational is the weekend before the Battle In The Center indoor midget race at The Southern Illinois Center on the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds and the midget Rumble Series inside Memorial Coliseum at Fort Wayne, IN is just after Christmas and then than 2 weeks later the 5 nights of The Chili Bowl gets started.

December and January has turned into a great time for racing!

Looking forward to going to all these races accept Ft. Wayne which is just too close to Christmas.

smoothoperator32
10-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Thanks, so did bobby get a ride? Says he has invite but no ride secured?

Driving Parker Miller's other car.

CIRF
10-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Nothing against Bobby personally, but I really don't think it is fair to midget drivers who have raced them for years to invite a late model driver who has probably never even driven a midget.

If they were intent on inviting a "late model" driver, then T-Mac should have been the choice as he has ran them a lot and has had some success.

I would heartily agree with everything you said, fryfan.

kidrock
10-28-2015, 07:55 PM

I agree, I think others deserve the chance more then Bobby but, after all it's by invitation so, they reserve the right to invite whomever they choose but, I still agree with you.

Nasty55
10-28-2015, 08:54 PM
Driving Parker Miller's other car.

Hope the owner has plenty of money and parts to fix the car because if he drives a midget like he drives a latemodel then it could be interesting...

WisWildManFan
10-28-2015, 10:12 PM
Same weekend as race show... I'd like to make this. Anyone know of a hotel that has jacked their prices way up?

WisWildManFan
10-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Meant to say Hasn't* lol

FourDeepInTheFluff
10-29-2015, 12:36 AM
Word is Rico has some kind of NASCAR banquet that day. Larson is pending due to scheduling of a charity event so I have read. The list of drivers in this thing is nothing short of stellar. A few bickering about themselves not getting an invitation, but I guess its normal for drivers to complain. Following along on twitter has proven to be quite comical and very informative. Bought tickets when they become available and I am looking forward to my second PRI show and first Indoor midget race outside of Tulsa and Du Quoin. Will be a blast to be at. Concerned on the size of the track as it is in a building where the Pacers play, but otherwise should be pretty good show.

CIRF
10-29-2015, 10:07 AM
It seems concerns regarding track size is widespread. We'll see. However, the track in The Southern Illinois Center in Du Quoin can't be substantially longer and the racing there is second to none and always has been.

With PRI in town the weekend of the Indy indoor race and the stellar field that is being assembled this has the potential to be a groundbreaking event.

Someone is going to be losing a bunch of sleep given that the Pacers have a home game on the Friday night before the race. Racing activities begin in the late afternoon of Saturday. Lotta' work has to be done before any track activities can begin and hopefully the track will get worked down to raceable conditions. I'm sure they'll be a few glitches to be dealt with but hopefully this deal will become a big yearly event.