PDA

View Full Version : 434 13 deg ALL ALUMINUM MOTOR (UNASSMEBLED)

TWISTER
10-27-2015, 01:11 PM
I have the parts for a 434 13 deg all aluminum motor minus crank and cam. Comes with Dart block, Dart heads, jesel rockers, msd distributor, edelbrock water pump, edelbrock 2 piece intake, oil pan,lifters, valve covers,6 rods and pistons, etc.
This was a friends motor that we were running and it broke a rod bolt on #7 cylinder running second at the USA 100 in 2014. The night before it had won the Ultimate race at County Line raceway. He took it to his engine builder and the motor was disassembled to access the damage. I bought this motor with the intention of having it rebuilt but we have since decided to focus mainly on our limited late model program. The block was sent to dart and was repaired there. The block was resleeved on every cylinder and pressure checked. Lifter bore is .842. Uses 50mm cam. There was no damage to the cylinder heads or valve train. It will need cam,crank,2 rods and 2 pistons. Asking $6000 for everything.The block alone is worth $3500 easy. I would like to sell all together but will consider selling parts seperately if interested.
Call or text if interested. 910-619-1478. All parts are at Vic Hill race engines at this time but will be shipped back to me in the next couple of days and I can get pics to text for anyone interested. I am located in Wilmington,N.C.
Thanks.

TWISTER
11-11-2015, 10:47 AM
Parts sold!!!!