Paul Nienhiser
Brock Zearfoss
Ryan Smith
Dominic Scelzi
Rico Abreu
Brent Marks
Danny Lasoski
Stewart Friesen

I know I'm missing some bigger names probably, figured I would get the ball rolling. Trying to come up with the Big Block list.

zach51
10-28-2015, 08:48 AM
Billy Moyer Jr

W2Racing09
10-28-2015, 09:11 AM
LM: Dale Hollidge, Tyler Horst

W2Racing09
10-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Sprints: Remove Danny Dietrich, Add Greg Hodnett, Stevie Smith, Lucas Wolfe, Chase Dietz

LMPunk
10-28-2015, 09:52 AM
Mike Marlar

huskerdirt
10-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Scott Lewis, Dan Sheperd, Chris Simpson, Garrett Alberson

huskerdirt
10-28-2015, 12:27 PM
And Pierce ain't going.

Nasty55
10-28-2015, 01:00 PM
And Pierce ain't going.

Now theres a shocker..... pierce must be skeeered of knoxville and Charlotte as well....

Clayton_Wetter
10-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Now theres a shocker..... pierce must be skeeered of knoxville and Charlotte as well....

Maybe he is looking for another KART joint to hit and start a world domination tour!!!

Nasty55
10-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Maybe he is looking for another KART joint to hit and start a world domination tour!!!

But it wasn't his fault Clayton lol... Nothing ever is...

Cardirt0
10-28-2015, 05:02 PM
You Guys are just HATERS Bobby o Bobby they just keep Dogging you.....

FourDeepInTheFluff
10-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Sprints: Dominic Scelzi

zyoung25
10-28-2015, 06:24 PM
Add Jason Feger

gb81racing
10-28-2015, 06:38 PM
Late Models

Dennis Erb Jr
Willie Milliken
Jason Feger

kidrocket1
10-28-2015, 06:50 PM
I know schedules can change, but pierce does have it on his schedule.

Bubstr
10-28-2015, 07:26 PM

Some are just unhappy people. They are unhappy if Bobby comes, they're unhappy if he don't. They would probably be unhappy if he stayed home and sent beer and dancing girls for all.

Mudweiser
10-28-2015, 08:00 PM

Lil Bobby said he wasn't coming per DoD...

WRC11
10-29-2015, 04:41 AM
Anyone know why when I try to edit the original post all that comes up is a blank message?

WRC11
10-29-2015, 07:19 AM
CLT Sprints Updated
Donny Schaltz
Shane Stewart
Brad Sweet
Daryn Pittman
Kerry Madsen
Joey Saldana
Paul McMahan
Jason Sides
David Gravel
Logan Schuchart
Jason Johnson
Jacob Allen
Bill Balog
Greg Hodnett
Bryan Clasuen
Craig Dollansky
Sam Hafertep Jr.
Cody Darrah
T-Mac
Brian Brown
Lance Moss
Christopher Bell
Sammy Swindell
Greg Wilson
Paul Nienhiser
Brock Zearfoss
Ryan Smith
Dominic Scelzi
Rico Abreu
Brent Marks
Danny Lasoski
Stewart Friesen
Stevie Smith
Lucas Wolfe
Chase Dietz

CLT Late Models Updated
Shane Clanton
Josh Richards
Chub Frank
Rick Eckert
Morgan Bagley
Tim McCreadie
Chase Junghans
Freank Heckenast Jr.
Eric Wells
Brandon Overton
Boom Briggs
Chamberlain
Steve Casebolt
Bobby Pierce
Jimmy Owens
Scoot Bloomquist
Davenport
EPJ
Ferguson
Lanigan
Donny Schatz
James Rice
Josh Rice
Dan Stone
Matt Westfall
Chase Junghans
Mack McCarter
Ricky Elliott
Austin Theiss
Vic Hill
Steve Francis
Dan Stone
Chris Madden
Don O’neal
Billy Moyer Jr.
Dale Hollidge
Tyler Horst
Mike Marlar
Scott Lewis
Dan Sheperd
Chris Simpson
Garrett Alberson
Jason Feger
Willie Milliken
Dennis Erb Jr.

pierceFAN
10-29-2015, 10:14 AM
Some are just unhappy people. They are unhappy if Bobby comes, they're unhappy if he don't. They would probably be unhappy if he stayed home and sent beer and dancing girls for all.

pretty much why i dont post much anymore...cant win on here...the bobby haters love to hate...they will find anything about bobby to cling on too in hopes of what??? I dont get it...the funny thing is that its not like there is a post where fans of his are just talking about how great he is or something...you can just have a post about anything and some hater will chime in about how spoiled and terrible bobby is...kind of like white sox fans...instead of rooting for the white sox all they do is put down the cubs...he!! he even gets crap because someone offers him a sprint car ride...really?? lol....haters continue your hatred...im sure it makes you look and feel good!

TMaCiLLiNi39
10-29-2015, 10:41 AM
pretty much why i dont post much anymore...cant win on here...the bobby haters love to hate...they will find anything about bobby to cling on too in hopes of what??? I dont get it...the funny thing is that its not like there is a post where fans of his are just talking about how great he is or something...you can just have a post about anything and some hater will chime in about how spoiled and terrible bobby is...kind of like white sox fans...instead of rooting for the white sox all they do is put down the cubs...he!! he even gets crap because someone offers him a sprint car ride...really?? lol....haters continue your hatred...im sure it makes you look and feel good!

The bobby haters love to hate because you and others keep feeding them reference material...

pierceFAN
10-29-2015, 11:09 AM
The bobby haters love to hate because you and others keep feeding them reference material...

ya thats it...wrong again there tiny...please find anywhere on this post where i or anybody else fed material?? you wont but yet the hate parade is on....like always

JK4745
10-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Most haters hate because of jealousy or ignorance.

pierceFAN
10-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Most haters hate because of jealousy or ignorance.

heck he got ripped because someone offered him a sprint car ride...wasnt like he was in the pits or making calls trying to get a ride and if he was...so what....but because he is bobby pierce its top of the 4m slander list

TMaCiLLiNi39
10-29-2015, 11:52 AM
ya thats it...wrong again there tiny...please find anywhere on this post where i or anybody else fed material?? you wont but yet the hate parade is on....like always

Who said I said on this feed? I'm saying your ignorant superFan sh1t has paved the way for people to attack you... Just like some of Bobby's antics has set the stage for him to have haters... You make the bed... And now you lie in it...

It's not about jealousy...heck I bet some of the hate comes from Huck Tyson and his weekly Deepthroating... Because of his constant attacking of Grey, people hate him... He aligns himself with the Pierces, therefore people hate Bobby...

It's not right, but when did anything ever make sense?

zach51
10-29-2015, 11:52 AM
I don't see any value in life of "hating" another race driver. It's OK not to be a fan, but geeze. Most of the people you think you hate, if you actually meet them you'll think "hey this guy ain't all bad". I can't speak to Pierce, never met him, nor am I a fan, I'm indifferent. It is fun watching him drive. As a fan, I have no interest in hating. If you think a driver is dirty, just cheer for the other drivers to settle the score at some point. Just my opinion.

WisWildManFan
10-29-2015, 11:55 AM
heck he got ripped because someone offered him a sprint car ride...wasnt like he was in the pits or making calls trying to get a ride and if he was...so what....but because he is bobby pierce its top of the 4m slander list What sprint car ride was he offered?

pierceFAN
10-29-2015, 01:01 PM
What sprint car ride was he offered?

hate to use the term "midget" but it was actually a midget not a sprint car for the "indy invitational"

00Hdmn
10-29-2015, 02:06 PM
Tmac is going to be in a Sprint Car?

06Tireman
10-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Terry McCarl is also known as T-Mac..

Hazelbaker
10-29-2015, 03:01 PM
And the Summer National and Ump national champ could care less what the computer racers on here say at all. As long as his name is coming out of your mouth, he is enjoying success... His future is bright...And he is one of the nicest kids, I have met.

Catfish N Rice 11
10-29-2015, 07:48 PM
Im excited to see the Rice boys at Charlotte, James finished 11th on the final night last year and it will be Josh's first trip in a late model there. Hoping lady luck shines down on them.

WON11_Fan
10-30-2015, 02:22 PM
Max Blair will be making his first trip to the World Finals.

jog49
10-30-2015, 02:28 PM
What about the BBM drivers?

HoosierDirtFan
10-30-2015, 02:39 PM
Super DIRTcar Series Big block Modifieds
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
9H - Matt Sheppard
91 - Billy Decker
98h - Jimmy Phelps
20 - Brett Hearn
99L - Larry Wright
42P - Pat Ward
27J - Danny Johnson
19 - Tim Fuller
1F - Stewart Friesen
93 - Gary Tomkins
21a - Pete Britten
43 - Keith Flach
8 - Rich Scagliotta

Barbecueboy
10-31-2015, 02:02 PM

Committed to a big go cart race in Florence Kentucky.......can't make it.

Drop Shock
10-31-2015, 02:13 PM
Charlotte doesn't make a lot of financial sense for most racers really. It's pretty much 12,000 to win crown jewel races. Plus that place eats the tires when the sprint cars are there and get it shined up. Great deal for the fans, but could be better for the drivers

Tyler Beichner
10-31-2015, 02:49 PM
You can add Danny Holtgraver to the Sprint list. Christopher Bell will be running Trucks down at Texas Motor Speedway so I'd say it's safe to remove his name from the list.

Canadian
11-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Add Tim Kerr 07 in BBM

WRC11
11-02-2015, 08:14 AM
Tyler Dippel & Max McLaughlin BBM

zyoung25
11-02-2015, 09:13 AM
What about Friesen driving both sprint and mod?

WRC11
11-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Friesens interview on slingin dirt said he was planning on running his wife car if they got some sponsorships otherwise he thought he had another ride lined up...

Mudweiser
11-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Gary Stuhler is heading to Charlotte

castone
11-02-2015, 12:51 PM
whats the 1st pay for Supers for the 3 days? I have looked on WoO schedule and Charlotte web. still can't find out. thanks

W2Racing09
11-02-2015, 12:58 PM
whats the 1st pay for Supers for the 3 days? I have looked on WoO schedule and Charlotte web. still can't find out. thanks

I believe $12,000 to win on Friday and Saturday. Thursday is just time trials.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Catfish N Rice 11
11-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Charlotte doesn't make a lot of financial sense for most racers really. It's pretty much 12,000 to win crown jewel races. Plus that place eats the tires when the sprint cars are there and get it shined up. Great deal for the fans, but could be better for the driversAgreed, they go through a set of tires for every heat and feature. So if you make every race youll ruin quite a few tires.

castone
11-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Thanks Jeff for the quick response!

EagleDirt
11-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Can't wait till Friday & Saturday, my favorite Race Weekend of the year!!

Almost all the National Touring guys, Regional drivers from pretty much every Region represented along with the Local Carolinas Contingent. That makes for a Great Field of cars.

And as the above post referred to, it is like 2 Crown Jewel Races. As a race fan, in particular Dirt LM Racing, it doesn't get much better. Plus, I get to see the other 2 classes of Big Time Dirt Racing and get to Party with their fan bases, which is always a Blast!!

Keep listing who you know is headed to Charlotte. Seems like every year there are 40 cars listed but 70ish always show in Late Models.

And it all takes place just a little over an hour from home.

jog49
11-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Charlotte is on Austin Hubbard's schedule on his website.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-02-2015, 01:31 PM
I believe $12,000 to win on Friday and Saturday. Thursday is just time trials.

Thanks,
Jeff.

BBM heats are ran thurs also

W2Racing09
11-02-2015, 01:52 PM
BBM heats are ran thurs also

Yes they are. I think he was initially just referring to the Super Late Model payouts so I mentioned the payouts for Friday and Saturday and that they were just doing time trials on Thursday (so no payout). The BBMs are pretty much the only reason I bother to go on Thursday as watching time trials all night would not be very entertaining -- although it is nice to be able to walk around the pit area on Thursday.

Thanks,
Jeff.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Yes they are. I think he was initially just referring to the Super Late Model payouts so I mentioned the payouts for Friday and Saturday and that they were just doing time trials on Thursday (so no payout). The BBMs are pretty much the only reason I bother to go on Thursday as watching time trials all night would not be very entertaining -- although it is nice to be able to walk around the pit area on Thursday.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Yes I understand. That was incase someone didnt know what else was going on thurs. good day to wander in pits then watch a full card of mod heats along w other mentioned

SnakeX3
11-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Anyone hear anything on Casey Roberts racing? I think his WoO suspension is over. Seeing the first race with Casey and Josh since the throw down would be worth the price of admission on it's own! LOL

Barbecueboy
11-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Woo suspension lifted quite some time ago after his appeal if not mistaken.

Barbecueboy
11-02-2015, 05:13 PM

I wouldn't be unhappy at all if he did that.......just sayin.

zyoung25
11-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Friesens interview on slingin dirt said he was planning on running his wife car if they got some sponsorships otherwise he thought he had another ride lined up...

Looks like he will be there in both mod and sprint. I seen he posted a pic of the sprint about an hour ago, said he was ready to let'er rip.

BadlandsBandit12
11-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Here is my take on Bobby Pierce. I think if you want to be for real in the Late model business, you need to run with the big dogs. I get that he has had some success at the Big E. Why not branch out a bit to see how you stack up against the Bloomers or the Davenports at different tracks. UMP summer nationals is just that. It may be a grind but so is the Lucas Tour and the WOO. The UMP thing and the Summer Nationals is kind of not a big deal anymore! :)

I will say this, I have seen him race a few times and he really does not impress the heck out of me. I never seen him win a big race yet. I saw him get 2nd to Jimmy Owens at The USA Nationals Cedar Lake Speedway a few years ago. But as much fanfare that he has it really is amazing especially for not winning a big crown jewel. Everyone talks about how cool the world finals are and that race should pay better. But a lot of drivers will tell you that they would like to win that race.

pickersparadise
11-03-2015, 05:58 AM
add greg johnson to late models

Barbecueboy
11-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Security to the pits

Josh Bayko
11-03-2015, 08:19 AM
Max Blair is apparently headed down.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-03-2015, 07:28 PM
Dave blaney in the #74 mod

gb81racing
11-03-2015, 08:26 PM
SLM

Joey Coulter
Russell Erwin

Josh Bayko
11-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Alex Ferree is headed down in Bucky Johnson's 47.

zach51
11-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Matt Kenseth in one of Clint Bowyers back-up cars....?

Hey, stranger things have happened.

Russell W
11-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Just a heads up... You have Dan Stone on your Late Model list 2 times.

Russell W
11-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Also add Andy Fries to the LM list. He is on his way per facebook

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Matt Kenseth in one of Clint Bowyers back-up cars....?

Hey, stranger things have happened.

Where did you get your info. Or are you just hoping?

gb81racing
11-04-2015, 08:33 PM
SLM

Dustin Mitchell
Dean Bowen

gb81racing
11-05-2015, 12:57 PM
75 SLM & 59 Sprint cars right now. Haulers still coming in

gb81racing
11-05-2015, 01:03 PM
45 Big Block Modifides

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2015, 01:03 PM
75 SLM & 59 Sprint cars right now. Haulers still coming in

49 BBM so far

183 TOTAL ( WITH SLM & SPRINTS IF CORRECT) AS OF 3PM THURS.

gb81racing
11-05-2015, 02:55 PM
84 SLM & 61 Sprints & 46 BBM from what I count now

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2015, 02:57 PM
84 SLM & 61 Sprints & 46 BBM from what I count now

Sure would be nice if they bumped up the purse now.

vande07
11-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Sure would be nice if they bumped up the purse now.

They have no reason to. Big car counts in all divisions (larger than prior years even), and full grandstands.

Bumping up the purse does zero for the promotor (which in this instance is World Racing Group as they RENT the facility for this event) except lower their profit from the weekend.....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2015, 03:28 PM
They have no reason to. Big car counts in all divisions (larger than prior years even), and full grandstands.

Bumping up the purse does zero for the promotor (which in this instance is World Racing Group as they RENT the facility for this event) except lower their profit from the weekend.....

They did last yr or yr before that. Now someone may have come along and added to purse idk. They were 10k to win and they bumped up to 12k also I think mods got bumped up 1k ea. but not sure

zyoung25
11-05-2015, 03:37 PM
86 lates....45 mods....58 sprints.

vande07
11-05-2015, 03:46 PM
They did last yr or yr before that. Now someone may have come along and added to purse idk. They were 10k to win and they bumped up to 12k also I think mods got bumped up 1k ea. but not sure

yes, but it still pays squat compared to other big events (with smaller crowds). Everyone from 6th place on back get less than $2000 and the B-main cars get $0 according to the WoO official results from last season.

I could care less what it pays to win, if the guy that runs 4th in one of the B-mains gets $0, that is pathetic.

But, as long as more and more cars keep showing up to race, why would they increase the purse $$$???

huskerdirt
11-05-2015, 03:53 PM
yes, but it still pays squat compared to other big events (with smaller crowds). Everyone from 6th place on back get less than $2000 and the B-main cars get $0 according to the WoO official results from last season.

I could care less what it pays to win, if the guy that runs 4th in one of the B-mains gets $0, that is pathetic.

But, as long as more and more cars keep showing up to race, why would they increase the purse $$$???

That's my theory too.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-05-2015, 03:56 PM

I didnt post that for and argument. All I said is it would be nice as they did it in the past thats all.

cgrace
11-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Not trying to b smart a $$ but are BBM and s prints big numbers 4 their classes?

zyoung25
11-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Not trying to b smart a $$ but are BBM and s prints big numbers 4 their classes?

That's the most mods I've ever seen here, they normally get around 35-40. As far sprints.....that's normally about what they get.

jlacey
11-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Anyone hear anything on Casey Roberts racing? I think his WoO suspension is over. Seeing the first race with Casey and Josh since the throw down would be worth the price of admission on it's own! LOL

Roberts is here

Clayton_Wetter
11-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Those sprint cars can dig a nasty groove into a race track and screw it up for other types of racing.

Josh Bayko
11-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Those sprint cars can dig a nasty groove into a race track and screw it up for other types of racing.

But the crew doing the track prep is the crew from Lernerville, where they have to prepare a multigroove track for sprints, late models, and big block modifieds.... every week.

zyoung25
11-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Sprints are about to go out for their hot laps.....the track was messed up before, and they haven't even touched the surface. The ground is just too soft for anything right now.

champion24
11-05-2015, 08:27 PM
86 supers for $12k! Wow! Hope the weather cooperates.

jlacey
11-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Ferguson owns another track record 14.744!

Ben Shelton
11-06-2015, 06:53 AM
Moyer still has the track record at a 14.672 from 2008.

- Ben

EagleDirt
11-06-2015, 09:10 AM
3rd Largest Sprint Field this year according to WoO Tweet.

jlacey
11-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Moyer still has the track record at a 14.672 from 2008.

- Ben

My mistake. Hard to hear everything in the back stretch stands. I heard Ferguson and NTR in the same sentence

TUTY
11-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Great field of cars, WOW. About 200 cars in the 3 classes, doesn't get any better.

pushin cushin
11-06-2015, 11:38 AM
If you have never been to Charlotte, be sure to watch the flagman during the BB-Mod races. That man is good! Probably one of the best I had ever seen. I had never seen a flagman give out signals to the leaders under green before. He is very entertaining to watch.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2015, 11:42 AM
If you have never been to Charlotte, be sure to watch the flagman during the BB-Mod races. That man is good! Probably one of the best I have ever seen. I have never seen flagman give out signals to the leaders under green before. He is entertaining to watch.

Yes hes been doing that for 20 or more years. When I lived in ny and watched mods run he was always entertaining. They flag different up there.

zyoung25
11-06-2015, 11:51 AM
If you have never been to Charlotte, be sure to watch the flagman during the BB-Mod races. That man is good! Probably one of the best I had ever seen. I had never seen a flagman give out signals to the leaders under green before. He is very entertaining to watch.

He definitely loves his job. I like hearing Shane Andrews come up with his name from different countries. It's worth the price of admission just to watch him.

WRC11
11-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Any activity going on at the track? This constant drizzle can't be helping

SnakeX3
11-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately it does not look good. It may clear up this afternoon for a few hours, but it's a 50% chance of rain all night. I was gonna drive down, but screw it. If they race I can get the PPV and just drive down for the final night if the weather holds.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2015, 01:47 PM
unfortunately it does not look good. It may clear up this afternoon for a few hours, but it's a 50% chance of rain all night. I was gonna drive down, but screw it. If they race i can get the ppv and just drive down for the final night if the weather holds.

you might want to recheck your forcast!

zyoung25
11-06-2015, 02:03 PM
8% til 6pm, then after that it's 0% is what mine showed. Hot laps have been pushed back from 4pm to 5pm, is all I have seen.

cgrace
11-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Lineups anywhere? I'm having problems findin them. thanks

zyoung25
11-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Lineups anywhere? I'm having problems findin them. thanks

https://m.facebook.com/DirtRacingMedia/?tsid=0.5209101815707982&source=typeahead

I don't think u have a member of facebook member to see it. They have the late model heats.

cgrace
11-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Thanks 4 link

Highside Hustler25
11-06-2015, 05:34 PM
no hot laps for late models.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-06-2015, 05:45 PM
no hot laps for late models.

Heat #1 on track now

zyoung25
11-06-2015, 08:16 PM
One of the push'em flip'ems got caught in the fence. Big delay in the action.

rickybrown1952
12-25-2015, 10:53 AM
no hot laps for late models.That's weird