PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Rocket Chassis and three Draime Engines for sale

satellite_33
10-31-2015, 11:07 AM
2010 Rocket Chassis Blue/Gray front end 2" frame for sale. This is a complete car, I can sell turn key or in different stages. As a turn key car, this car comes just as I raced it and won multiple races and multiple track championships. It comes with: -Integra IDA shocks, 5 races since freshened by Integra -17" Ultrashield Seat Sweet steering rack -Collapsible steering shaft -7al2 Gold MSD box -Tel Tac Quickcar gauges and switches -Howe upper A-arms and ball joints -Rocket Lower A-arms -Rocket gray Spindles -Wilwood hubs and master cylinders -US brake calibers -Winters 4.86 rear end -Wiles driveshaft -Aluminum birdcages from Rocket -Rocket high dollar fuel cell -Bert transmission -Bert bell housing -Quarter Master starter -Red top Optima battery -PRC oil cooler -Peterson round oil tank -KRC power steering rear mount pump -High dollar oil lines -Aluminum double pass radiator -Will have four tires and wheels -Comes with a complete body as I raced it, body is not new, but is useable. -The engine that is in the car now is a 430 Draime. It has approximately 300 laps since freshened by Draime. This engine was originally built new by Draime and they are the only ones that have touched it, no outside engine builders have had their hands on it. I don't know much about engines, but it comes with a Braswell Carburetor, 13 degree All Pro heads, Stock Car Products 5-stage oil pump, Brodix block, Beyea Tri-Y headers. If interested, I can give you the engine number and you can contact Draime for all of the details. -$36,000 for complete car and engine -$21,000 for the complete engine -$15,000 for car and no engine, transmission, and oil system -$12,500 for car with no shocks and springs -$10,000 for car with no shocks and springs and I can put a square ATL fuel cell in. -Also for sale, I have a 454 Wide Bore Draime engine. This engine was built new by draime before the 2014 season and was freshened by Draime before this past season. The engine currently has approximately 200 laps on it. It has a Brodix block, 10 degree Brodix heads, Peterson 5-stage oil pump, Braswell carburetor, Beyea tri-y headers. Engine number is available upon request as well. Asking $36,000. -Also for sale is a 380 all aluminum originally built by Draime. This engine was last rebuilt by Dale Meers and it won the last race that I ran with it. This engine does have several laps on it, but is still very good and very strong, I have had this engine for a long time and have won a lot of races with it and won the 2004 Battle of the Bluegrass Championship with it. It has a Brodix block, I think it is 18 degree Brodix heads, Braswell carburetor, Wulf oil pump, and it will come with a set of headers. Asking $15,000 -This is all top of the line equipment, so only serious inquiries please. You can contact me by email at checkeredflagautosales33@hotmail.com or call or text 859-585-3749. Thanks

satellite_33
11-08-2015, 08:40 AM
Still for sale.