PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at north georgia

dirty bert
11-19-2015, 09:30 PM
I had to work,anyone got any updates. Thanks.

Itsinmyblood
11-19-2015, 09:31 PM
I know they had 21 supers and Chase Junghans had fast time

castone
11-19-2015, 09:38 PM
I wish them the very best, but they sure don't advertise much other than facebook, and a lot of people don't do the facebook thing.

dirty bert
11-19-2015, 09:49 PM
I know if I'd known sooner I would TOOK off work an went

B_K
11-20-2015, 12:35 AM
Marlar
Junghans
Hiett
Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
Chastain
Ellis
Ridley
Welshan

RayCook53fan
11-20-2015, 09:09 AM
You're right castone, I wish them the best... there was some great side by side racing action in all classes last night... Ellis, Payne, and Ridley ran 3 wide for I can't tell you how many laps in a row, and Marlar passed on the top side coming from I believe the 9th starting spot to win. Sad thing is there was probably 100 fans there to see it. They have got to advertise more besides Facebook. Get on here and put up a press release for 3 weeks straight, have a countdown to race day like other tracks and series do. Get on the radio, put some signs out, flyers, anything. I was there last night and it made me so sad to see such great racing with great fields of cars with few enough people to count on 2 hands in the front grandstands.

badacefaist19
11-20-2015, 10:15 AM
The vast majority of the fans did the track side parking last night and watched it from their vehicles. That tends to happen when it's cold out. I thought there was a decent crowd, especially for a Thursday night with hardly any promotion happening. It was great seeing the field of cars in supers and crate do battle last night. 81, 99, and 8 ran three wide for a while and it was close quarters racing like its supposed to be. Very happy with the show last night. However I am with y'all, when we as fans find out about the races we need to take initiative and promote our tracks in our own way. Whether its on facebook or twitter or 4m or whatever, we as fans that love seeing NGS run and go there every time its open, need to do our part of helping keep it open.

That being said I will look forward to seeing everyone on DECEMBER 5TH for the $3,000 to win Biddle Ridley Memorial (Make-up) Race!

Thank you NGS for making last night worth while for everyone in attendance!

flagone
11-20-2015, 10:40 AM
MARCH 5th at North Georgia - ULTIMATE Super Late Models open up.

Itsinmyblood
11-20-2015, 11:12 AM
What happened between David Payne and Jason Welshan?

badacefaist19
11-20-2015, 11:40 AM
It was during the 3 wide battle between Ridley, Ellis, and Payne. Ridley and Ellis had just got a little room away from Payne and Welshan was challenging Payne. A lapped car was between all of this and Welshan drove it in a little too hot underneath and wrecked. Damaged Payne pretty bad

LMPunk
11-20-2015, 01:24 PM
What happened between David Payne and Jason Welshan?

Without seeing it, I'm going to assume it was Welshan doing Welshan things.

RayCook53fan
11-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Without seeing it, I'm going to assume it was Welshan doing Welshan things.

You are exactly right!!

badacefaist19
11-20-2015, 03:31 PM
It was my thoughts after seeing it happen, obviously with no replay of it or anything,but it didn't look like a smart move on the 29's part. Sucks that it tore up Coach Payne's car. All of that for like 8th place on top of that. Could've been avoided

dirty bert
11-20-2015, 03:47 PM
It was my thoughts after seeing it happen, obviously with no replay of it or anything,but it didn't look like a smart move on the 29's part. Sucks that it tore up Coach Payne's car. All of that for like 8th place on top of that. Could've been avoidedSMART an the 29 just don't go together