PDA

View Full Version : Swainsboro

BS52
11-27-2015, 09:05 PM
Is anyone doing updates for this race tonight?

B_K
11-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Complete qualifying results on swainsboro Facebook page.

65 cars. Ross Bailes overall fast time. Overton and Davenport quickest in their groups.

I know Chip Brindle won heat 3. Casey Roberts, Ray Cook, Matt Henderson, Chesley Dixon, Ches Chester in that heat as well. Not sure of the finishing order.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-28-2015, 11:53 PM
Who won the big $money$ ?

CGF
11-29-2015, 12:06 AM
J D JUST Keeps winning.

dirtdobber45
11-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Uea he did but it was w a Rumley 'crate' engine they didnt check the motors to see if they were sealed or not

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-29-2015, 12:36 AM
Uea he did but it was w a Rumley 'crate' engine they didnt check the motors to see if they were sealed or not

Are u sure that was a rumley motor?

dirtdobber45
11-29-2015, 12:50 AM
Maybe it was maybe it wasnt but did they coheck the seals on the motor? Thats what u should be asking

tsand
11-29-2015, 04:00 AM
Are u sure that was a rumley motor? jd was driving Donald Bradsure car not the rumley car. I'm pretty sure Donald motor is a hendren motor. Leroy has never built a create motor.

Tim Manley
11-29-2015, 06:35 AM
Donald runs a Kenny lamb motor in the crate stuff.

LMPunk
11-29-2015, 09:09 AM
Did JD hop out of the car and chastise himself for being happy about winning a crate race like he did when Madden beat him down there last year?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-29-2015, 09:59 AM
jd was driving Donald Bradsure car not the rumley car. I'm pretty sure Donald motor is a hendren motor. Leroy has never built a create motor.

Yes I know jd was in the #93 equiptment and had nothing to do w rumley. Thats why I posted what I did.

dirtdobber45
11-29-2015, 10:07 AM
Thats why I said what i did jus to get your panties in a wad SS...jk w ya

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-29-2015, 10:56 AM
Thats why I said what i did jus to get your panties in a wad SS...jk w ya

I hear ya lol. Panties not in a wad here cuz I dnt wear any!

Kwd1253
11-29-2015, 12:22 PM
Nice win by JD, but I think the promoter are robbing create driver that main race creates letting super driver race specially nation touring drivers. They should only let drivers race turkey 100 if you raced 85% creates that year. $20k is very very big pay check for a create team, Yes it's big one for super too but 20k creates race is like 100k super race. If they only let create drivers race the turkey 100 the car count might go up alot. But hey I could be wrong tho.

johnE
11-29-2015, 01:04 PM
I imagine the 93 team got most of the $20K won by their hired gun JD. Maybe 75/25 split...

MUD MAESTRO
11-29-2015, 02:06 PM
Nice win by JD, but I think the promoter are robbing create driver that main race creates letting super driver race specially nation touring drivers. They should only let drivers race turkey 100 if you raced 85% creates that year. $20k is very very big pay check for a create team, Yes it's big one for super too but 20k creates race is like 100k super race. If they only let create drivers race the turkey 100 the car count might go up alot. But hey I could be wrong tho.

Agree..disagree. Certainly the car owners can put anyone in his seat as he wishes. Only Davenport can answer the question? How am I helping or hurting this division and its drivers to succeed. IMO, Davenport should have stayed home and let the little guy have a chance at a great pay day.

oleman
11-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Nice win by JD, but I think the promoter are robbing create driver that main race creates letting super driver race specially nation touring drivers. They should only let drivers race turkey 100 if you raced 85% creates that year. $20k is very very big pay check for a create team, Yes it's big one for super too but 20k creates race is like 100k super race. If they only let create drivers race the turkey 100 the car count might go up alot. But hey I could be wrong tho.I agree, this race should be for crate drivers only. I know some crate racers who did not go because they knew drivers such as Rambo, Overton, Davenport, etc. were going to be there. My first visit and the facilities are excellent. However, I sat in three different places in three days and you could not see the entire track because of the "toterhomes" in the infield. The view would have been great if the cars all were required to park outside, and there was room out there for all of them.

oldfart50
11-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Agree..disagree. Certainly the car owners can put anyone in his seat as he wishes. Only Davenport can answer the question? How am I helping or hurting this division and its drivers to succeed. IMO, Davenport should have stayed home and let the little guy have a chance at a great pay day. Maybe you should stay home from work tomorrow. That way someone can take your paycheck and you can sit and think are you helping or hurting someone make a living.

SuperEight
11-29-2015, 02:49 PM

So your saying touring Crate Racers aren't as talented as touring Super drivers... I disagree. If anything the Crate regulars should have their setups nailed down after running them all year. If not, why don't they? Winners win because they work harder and hone their skills and JD is a dedicated winner. A lot of guys run Crate, not because they can't afford Super or Limited, but because its not something they take serious enough to do what it takes to win, so they spend the minimum. Most don't even wash the car till mid week if at all. I'm not saying all Crate racers are like this, but a large percentage. Ross Bailes is a good example of a Crate racer that was serious about it and worked his way up the ladder and I believe he ran second.... In racing you get out of it what your willing to put into it. You either showed up ready to race or you didn't, wanting to exclude those who've succeeded or reached a higher level is like wanting to get a trophy for participation, not me.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes I know jd was in the #93 equiptment and had nothing to do w rumley. Thats why I posted what I did.Rumley is who made the Longhorns go, without him, they'd still blow. So it still has everything to do with Rumley.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2015, 08:34 PM
Did JD hop out of the car and chastise himself for being happy about winning a crate race like he did when Madden beat him down there last year?Nope.....;)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Rumley is who made the Longhorns go, without him, they'd still blow. So it still has everything to do with Rumley.

I was refering to the motor c&b you know that. We all know that kevin sets up the longhorn at inital pick up after that the driver/owner issue.

Josh Bayko
11-29-2015, 09:51 PM

I disagree. Whoever has a legal car should be able to enter any race they want. And no promoter in the world is going to run a big race and not want star drivers in attendance. The stars are the ones who bring fans though the gates.

Kwd1253
11-30-2015, 12:13 PM
Well to me feels like Donald brasher should drove it not jd. To me you had hire or get another driver get into victory lane because Donald brasher wouldnt got it done. Jmo tho

huskerdirt
11-30-2015, 12:21 PM
I disagree. Whoever has a legal car should be able to enter any race they want. And no promoter in the world is going to run a big race and not want star drivers in attendance. The stars are the ones who bring fans though the gates.

I completely agree. Anybody should be allowed to race as long as the car they enter is legal. People need to stop being bias towards big name drivers stepping down to run crates. This is a free country and once you start banning drivers because they are "too good" to run your race. Then you start getting into issues that have nothing to do with short track racing. Not to mention a promoter would be cutting his own throat.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-30-2015, 02:19 PM
I was refering to the motor c&b you know that. We all know that kevin sets up the longhorn at inital pick up after that the driver/owner issue.I didn't know you meant the motor, but ok.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-30-2015, 09:01 PM
I didn't know you meant the motor, but ok.

Its all good. Keven hasnt touched that car since they picked it up new.