PDA

View Full Version : Where will he race in 2016?

Nasty55
11-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Ok here's the questions..... Where will Scott Bloomquist race ( Series ) in 2016 and how many races do you see him winning?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Good question but im sure he'll win a bunch if he doesnt run same series as davenport if jd runs a national series. Good luck to both in 2016!

dirtdobber45
11-29-2015, 12:58 AM
He'll win a bunch dont care who it is hes runnin Look out world!!!

ready2rd
11-29-2015, 08:55 AM
Lucas oil why wouldnt he its a known fact he is not running from competition .

TheJet-09
11-29-2015, 09:00 AM
Anywhere and everywhere! And he'll win a ton, too!

waaac77
11-29-2015, 09:05 AM
I don't think he cares at all about the competition I think he goes after $$$ and it wouldn't surprise me to see him go to woo since he would dominate and win 100K instead of 75K on Lucas. No one seems to want to run the woo with their grueling schedule though so I'd guess he stays with the Lucas tour in 16

hucktyson
11-29-2015, 09:17 AM
2 races paid 100k and he crossed the line first in both of them. And after missing a race and JD having the best year in history he was making a serious run in the points until those 2 shows before the DTWC were rained out .. And you act like he's
Brian Gray now

dirtdobber45
11-29-2015, 10:00 AM
Bloomer has been THE best for 20+ years... yea Moyer has alot of wins but when you look at the prize money he(Bloomer) has won theres nobody can touch him JD had a darn good year but that cant compare to what Bloomer has done

grt74
11-29-2015, 10:04 AM
no doubt jd had a great year,bloomer had a great year also,they are pretty even in my opinion,bloomer was 25lbs short and if you move that money back to bloomer,its a pretty even year
while ill agree jd was faster at the end,bloomer crossed 1st,rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)

congrats to both for having a great year

Nasty55
11-29-2015, 01:13 PM
no doubt jd had a great year,bloomer had a great year also,they are pretty even in my opinion,bloomer was 25lbs short and if you move that money back to bloomer,its a pretty even year
while ill agree jd was faster at the end,bloomer crossed 1st,rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)

congrats to both for having a great year

Good Post grt74....

jog49
11-29-2015, 01:20 PM
"rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)".

Pretty sure 25 lbs. DID make a LOSING car.

grt74
11-29-2015, 01:46 PM
"rules are rules but 25lbs didn't make a winning or losing car(except for the rules)".

Pretty sure 25 lbs. DID make a LOSING car.

nice try, I'm sure you understand what i meant,if you don't then you must not be involved in racing very much to understand,and with that ill leave it alone,

Ryan21mid
11-29-2015, 02:50 PM
2 races paid 100k and he crossed the line first in both of them. And after missing a race and JD having the best year in history he was making a serious run in the points until those 2 shows before the DTWC were rained out .. And you act like he'sBrian Gray nowLol Bloomer did not miss a race this year. He just flat out lost the title.

Josh Bayko
11-29-2015, 03:24 PM
Can't see Bloomer leaving the Lucas tour and it's TV exposure, considering the sponsorship he managed to procure over the last couple years.

WisWildManFan
11-29-2015, 06:59 PM
Can't see Bloomer leaving the Lucas tour and it's TV exposure, considering the sponsorship he managed to procure over the last couple years.Agreed on tv deal... I can't see him running from JD either

Josh Bayko
11-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Agreed on tv deal... I can't see him running from JD either

I'm not so sure JD will be on the full Lucas tour next year. Could see him chasing the bigger money races, regardless of sanction.

Nasty55
11-29-2015, 07:26 PM
2 races paid 100k and he crossed the line first in both of them. And after missing a race and JD having the best year in history he was making a serious run in the points until those 2 shows before the DTWC were rained out .. And you act like he's
Brian Gray now

No said he was anyone but Scott fukn Bloomquist you fukn idiot!! You must want to be just like Brian Gray as much as you talk about him..... Or you are trying to stalk him again.... Oh and by the way if you haven't looked at the final Lucas oil standings for 2015 JD is your champ!!! Those 2 race's paid $100k each and who took home the money huck? JD SO Move on with your conspiracy theory chump.....

TackyTracker
11-29-2015, 07:50 PM
he'll win 13-16 races

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Lol Bloomer did not miss a race this year. He just flat out lost the title.Yes he did. I believe the first race at East Bay. The other drivers voted to NOT give him hardship points.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2015, 08:16 PM
Good question but im sure he'll win a bunch if he doesnt run same series as davenport if jd runs a national series. Good luck to both in 2016!He won a bunch this year, even with JD having an awesome year.

dirtdobber45
11-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Josh, why do you say JD wont run a full schedule? Look like he would try for back to back titles Cant see him not having the sponsers to do it

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Ok here's the questions..... Where will Scott Bloomquist race ( Series ) in 2016 and how many races do you see him winning?Lucas Oil. Depends if JD is with Rumley or not. If JD is with Rumley, I'd give Bloomer, 8-10. If they aren't together, I'd give Bloomer 12-15.

Josh Bayko
11-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Josh, why do you say JD wont run a full schedule? Look like he would try for back to back titles Cant see him not having the sponsers to do it

I didn't say he wouldn't. I just said I wasn't sure if he'd run the full Lucas tour in 2016. They didn't intend to run the whole tour in 2015, but decided to stay with it because he was leading the points. I could see them going with the same game plan next year. Good Speedweeks with Lucas, run the full tour. Bad Speedweeks with Lucas, probably not going to run the full tour, and just chase the money. Basically just run the 20k and up shows on both national tours, and any unsanctioned high dollar stuff.

Or what if they decided to run the WoO instead. I mean, it is a much better points fund.

dirtdobber45
11-30-2015, 12:23 AM
I see what youre sayin but it ve hard not to tour Id say he could get the backing hed need I dont see him going to woo unless they buy a new toter lol

FutureLegend
11-30-2015, 12:50 AM
Yes he did. I believe the first race at East Bay. The other drivers voted to NOT give him hardship points.

That was in 2014 that he missed the race at Brownstown. Bloomer ran every night at East Bay in 2015.

Josh Bayko
11-30-2015, 06:20 AM
I see what youre sayin but it ve hard not to tour Id say he could get the backing hed need I dont see him going to woo unless they buy a new toter lol

I don't see him racing the full WoO either, but considering they haven't really announced any plans yet I'm just throwing out ideas.

manwplan
11-30-2015, 07:41 AM
That was in 2014 that he missed the race at Brownstown. Bloomer ran every night at East Bay in 2015.

You are all wrong. Bloomer missed the first race at Golden Isle in 2014. He did not miss Brownstown in 2014 and missed 0 races in 2015.

powerslide
11-30-2015, 08:45 AM
He complained all year in his interviews about how he had a bad speedweeks. He was 2nd coming out of golden isles and looks like he had about an average finish of 20th at east bay and was out of the top 10 in points(francis was 10th, 130 out) he was 255 behind the leaders after atomic and the deficit grew even bigger after roaring knob to 305.

rickybrown1952
11-30-2015, 11:11 AM
I think bloomquist will run the lucus oil series I listened to a interview he did he said the past 2 yrs he spent time helping others but in the off season and in 2016 he is going to concentrate on his self and his stuff I believe it will be very close between him and davenport next yr but davenport will beat him again just like he did last year I mean cmon you can't beat SUPERMAN

waaac77
11-30-2015, 12:15 PM
The Lucas tour is a lot longer than the winternationals in FL GA. Remember Erb cleaning up down there and hopping on tour but didn't really do much after that? I think all this "see how speedweeks" goes is bs. JD was running really well after Florida last year I'm pretty sure they decided to run the tour before Florida

chupp n bloomer fan
11-30-2015, 02:17 PM
You are all wrong. Bloomer missed the first race at Golden Isle in 2014. He did not miss Brownstown in 2014 and missed 0 races in 2015.I swore it was this year, then ya both said no, it was 2014. I'm guessing you're on the money, if Golden Isles was the first race of 2014. Whatever was the first race of 14, that was it.

zyoung25
11-30-2015, 06:22 PM
The Lucas tour is a lot longer than the winternationals in FL GA. Remember Erb cleaning up down there and hopping on tour but didn't really do much after that? I think all this "see how speedweeks" goes is bs. JD was running really well after Florida last year I'm pretty sure they decided to run the tour before Florida

I remember hearing many interviews where JD said he wasn't sure if they were going to be able to run the whole series or not, later on after he won a few Norman Bryson put his name on the car and helped out. They had no intentions of running the whole deal at the beginning of the year. He even said in his last interview that when they started the year they wasn't sure if they could do the whole thing.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-30-2015, 07:18 PM
The Lucas tour is a lot longer than the winternationals in FL GA. Remember Erb cleaning up down there and hopping on tour but didn't really do much after that? I think all this "see how speedweeks" goes is bs. JD was running really well after Florida last year I'm pretty sure they decided to run the tour before FloridaThey weren't sure they were going to go for it till late March, early April.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
11-30-2015, 08:57 PM
They weren't sure they were going to go for it till late March, early April.

Yes that right. The only comitment they had was all the lucas TV shows for there sponsor then they were on top of points and said wth why not go for the lucas championship.