PDA

View Full Version : PDC goes three in a row DoD race of the year.

CRK
12-07-2015, 11:02 AM
I thought this might be the year it got knocked off. Congrats to FALS and all of their staff and volunteers. Keep up the good work and great racing.

Cardirt0
12-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Well This Proves that when Fans help run the track.. The track is run for the Fans ..Nice get FALS.......

highgroove
12-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Love this place...Congrats to Gunner and Matt and all the volunteers who make this race happen...
Track Prep guys are great...

WisWildManFan
12-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Hope they make it 4 in a row!

LMPunk
12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

fryefan
12-07-2015, 06:54 PM
It was a great race, but I was lucky enough to see some others that were even better:

1. Deery Brothers @ Boone, IA (Monday of IMCA SuperNationals week)
2. WoO Late Model Event @ Cedar Lake (Thursday of USA Nationals week)
3. MLRA race @ Donnellson, IA (in June)
4. Prairie Dirt Track Classic @ Fairbury, IL
5. Knoxville Late Model Nationals @ Knoxville, IA (Friday night portion)

Three others that were very good, were:
--Iron Man 55 @ Pevely, MO (WoO Sprints & POWRI Midgets - Friday night portion)
--Gold Crown Nationals @ Granite City, IL (USAC Midgets - Thursday night portion)
--Silver Dollar Nationals @ Greenwood, NE

HEAVY DUTY
12-07-2015, 07:07 PM
It just goes to show you that hammer down, hooked up, half miles, super high banks, and round racetracks with no straightaways aren't the answer to putting on a good show. Everyone who builds a new track wants to build an Eldora. Look at Fairbury instead. Racetracks need straightaways, and corners. Flat on the bottom, and a LITTLE banking on top. Another thing about Fairbury is they come around and thank the drivers for coming, and seem like they really appreciate you coming.

Cardirt0
12-07-2015, 07:52 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Yea but can you do it with your left hand

ssorcce
12-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Hey Gunner, you guys run an outstanding program and races year after year after year Congratulations on hard work paying off big time Can't wait for 2016 I'm with Highgroove I Love this place