PDA

View Full Version : Davenport & rumley

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Looks like kevin and jd are in phase 2 of there game. Time to turn up the wick on lucas oil series as last year (2015) being a test season.

pink floyd
12-09-2015, 12:30 PM
bloomer will win title in 2016.

W2Racing09
12-09-2015, 12:39 PM

I'm going to predict that Lanigan will win the title in 2016. Sadly...

Thanks,
Jeff.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 12:39 PM

Yea WOO title

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 12:42 PM

Thanks,
Jeff.

Hes is the most promising combo that boyer has had , but theres to much politics in that organization.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Looks like kevin and jd are in phase 2 of there game. Time to turn up the wick on lucas oil series as last year (2015) being a test season.

Source of info?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 01:59 PM
source of info?

top secret! Cant let that out.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-09-2015, 02:01 PM
So, you are just talking smack

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 02:03 PM
so, you are just talking smack

no sir mastersbilt!
You will see in his performance in 2016.

pink floyd
12-09-2015, 02:25 PM

Thanks,
Jeff.

lanigan is far too busy to do what it takes to win a lucas oil championship as a driver. he should field a team with a hired gun instead of being the hired gun. jmo.

Kwd1253
12-09-2015, 03:45 PM
lanigan is far too busy to do what it takes to win a lucas oil championship as a driver. he should field a team with a hired gun instead of being the hired gun. jmo.You better not have jinx us lol... but his track record not that strong with lucas. I believe he only has one win Knoxville 2013 out of 40+ races give or take he has handful of top 5s tho. Not saying he can't, but my money wouldn't be on him.

Clayton_Wetter
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM

http://global3.memecdn.com/seal-rofl_o_1107334.jpg

SnakeX3
12-09-2015, 04:06 PM
You better not have jinx us lol... but his track record not that strong with lucas. I believe he only has one win Knoxville 2013 out of 40+ races give or take he has handful of top 5s tho. Not saying he can't, but my money wouldn't be on him.

According to The Third Turn, you are correct. Since 2004 he has 39 starts in the Lucas series with 1 win, 14 top 5's and 23 top 10s.

My guess is that most of the Lucas races he has run have been the bigger events with tougher competition, so I'd expect he would do better than his career stats in the series indicate. It will be very interesting to see how he does though.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 04:36 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/seal-rofl_o_1107334.jpg

picture of the day right here folks!

chupp n bloomer fan
12-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Yea WOO titleLol. You think he's leaving Lucas, not a chance. Only chance is him running an outlaw schedule.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-09-2015, 07:12 PM
no sir mastersbilt!
You will see in his performance in 2016.So when he runs well next year, somehow you called it? Like it'll be a huge surprise if him and Rumley stay together that they run well, yeah ok.

25drtrkr
12-09-2015, 07:17 PM
So when he runs well next year, somehow you called it? Like it'll be a huge surprise if him and Rumley stay together that they run well, yeah ok.

You do realize ol Jumper jumps on about 10 bandwagons! That way he can say he was right! LOL

Kwd1253
12-09-2015, 07:53 PM
@snake I know most of the were big races, not easy to win. Not saying he do bad just don't think it be easy one for him to get first year. I'm not racing fan of his but do really respect how he puts his customers chassis before his own. Just makes me wonder will it help the guys on lucas side next year that are running BD/Club 29. And if anyone on that woo tour last year going jump over that was driving his chassis or might drop them? If Jim my don't jump to bwr next year lucas going have lots of bd/club 29 drivers. Like you said it should be interesting next year.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 08:06 PM
You do realize ol Jumper jumps on about 10 bandwagons! That way he can say he was right! LOL

25 your so full of condenced sh!t. I dnt jump around that was blackies name for me and he dnt know what he was talkn about just like you dont.

T-MAC & SUPERMAN ARE MY GUYS. SO GET YOU SH!T STRAIGHT.

25drtrkr
12-09-2015, 08:28 PM
25 your so full of condenced sh!t. I dnt jump around that was blackies name for me and he dnt know what he was talkn about just like you dont.

T-MAC & SUPERMAN ARE MY GUYS. SO GET YOU SH!T STRAIGHT.

Chill out, Yankee Boy! Im just showin you some love by jerkin your chain! LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 08:34 PM

Lol ok you pkrhd

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-09-2015, 08:37 PM

Were you basking in the sun down there today 25?

Highside Hustler25
12-09-2015, 10:37 PM
lanigan is far too busy to do what it takes to win a lucas oil championship as a driver. he should field a team with a hired gun instead of being the hired gun. jmo.

You are so right Pink. I'm sure Lanigan will have success and win some races but a Lucas title? No way.

A perfect example, look how it affected Bloomer when he was building cars for other guys. He even admitted it effected his game. And Lanigan seems to be building a lot more cars than Scott was.

Bagley would be a good hired gun. Still hard to turn down the Boyer deal tho.

Bigracer93
12-09-2015, 11:08 PM
The way it sounds all Lanigan has to do with Bowyer is show up and drive Cole Trickle style.. They made it sound like he will be at his shop building cars then when it's time to race he meets the team there..

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-10-2015, 12:31 AM
You are so right Pink. I'm sure Lanigan will have success and win some races but a Lucas title? No way.

A perfect example, look how it affected Bloomer when he was building cars for other guys. He even admitted it effected his game. And Lanigan seems to be building a lot more cars than Scott was.

Bagley would be a good hired gun. Still hard to turn down the Boyer deal tho.

I agree w both of you. To much on lanigans plate to focus on lucas title.

Kwd1253
12-10-2015, 07:49 AM
If I was boyer, if lanigan just finished in top 5 in points and wins a crown jewel, I would be happy. Having lanigan on the team to help fine tune setting up his and O'Neal car. And O'Neal finish top 3 in points and picks up a couple of wins that would be a really good turn around from last year.

pink floyd
12-10-2015, 07:59 AM
If I was boyer, if lanigan just finished in top 5 in points and wins a crown jewel, I would be happy. Having lanigan on the team to help fine tune setting up his and O'Neal car. And O'Neal finish top 3 in points and picks up a couple of wins that would be a really good turn around from last year.

the real deal will finish several positions ahead of lanigan.

Kwd1253
12-10-2015, 09:46 AM
I see that to pink, just hope O'Neal don't have up and down seasonow like this pass season.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Did any of lanigans crew come w him to boyers or just lanigan.

Clayton_Wetter
12-10-2015, 01:39 PM

I think he's getting neck burns from the chain, and oxygen loss to the brain.

Glad that test season is over, now look out!!!! LOLOLOLOL

DTLA0
12-10-2015, 04:19 PM
TMac fan,yea for a few years. Davenport fan, how long?? LOL. How bout some of your guys when we met on the 02 SNs? Or how bout the California Kid? And oh yea who was that other guy you liked when you were part of the Redd!ck team?? LMAO

plunks7
12-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Lanigan will get so pissed off with getting his ass handed to him. He will quit the series!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-10-2015, 05:30 PM
TMac fan,yea for a few years. Davenport fan, how long?? LOL. How bout some of your guys when we met on the 02 SNs? Or how bout the California Kid? And oh yea who was that other guy you liked when you were part of the Redd!ck team?? LMAO

You got me mixed up w someone else. Only been a tmac/davenport fan. I like others but those are my go to guys. Davenport prolly 10yrs. Tmac goes back when barefoot was racing.

I dk anythg about the cal kid or never was a jumper to redd!ck so idk were you got your info only that you must be mistaking me for another member.

25drtrkr
12-10-2015, 05:42 PM
You got me mixed up w someone else. Only been a tmac/davenport fan. I like others but those are my go to guys. Davenport prolly 10yrs. Tmac goes back when barefoot was racing.

I dk anythg about the cal kid or never was a jumper to redd!ck so idk were you got your info only that you must be mistaking me for another member.

You a jumper!.....Blackie said so! LOL

btw.....the low was 54 and the high was 73!....still a tad too warm for me!

King1
12-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Rumley may be in phase 2 but Davenport isn't. Let's reflect on 2014, Davenport and Rumley was a typical mid pack and a 3 to 5 win team a season. They were not what they are now until the left rear contraption came along. If the Lucas rules take away the device and put them back on the standard 4 bar then the Rumley team goes back to normal and zero goes back to the front and the world goes back to normal. There has been plenty of fads in the dirt world but there has only been one constant and that's bloomy. I'm not a fan of bloomy but let's be realistic here, put Davenport driving a normal car and Rumley wrenching on it and they are right back to where they were in 2014. The longhorn is just another car and the only one winning has the device. Madden does what he always does, Billy ogle does what he always does and Randy weaver does what he always does, they're gonna be fast regardless of what they're sitting in. But reflect on 2014 and take the thru shaft shocks and penskes overly expensive version of the magne shock and the j damper and the field would 've been much tighter. People gripe because the racing world gets butt hurt over innovation but if you call innovation spending 10,000 on a set of shocks or completely 're inventing the rear suspension of a dirt late model and the competitor can't buy it, then you're insane. Lucas has to step up and make nascar type rules. I said for years that the Roush appearance in dirt was gonna hurt and it drove the costs of engines up and now I think the effects of Rumley is coming, we are gonna have 3,000 dollar bird cages. Rant over go ahead and preach how Jesus Davenport don't need Rumley etc... I'm not biased folks I just know that with Davenport and Rumley and they're "device" the locals are less likeley to enter a Lucas race. This isnt formula 1 even if some want it to be that way. Much respect for what the mentioned teams have done

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Rumley may be in phase 2 but Davenport isn't. Let's reflect on 2014, Davenport and Rumley was a typical mid pack and a 3 to 5 win team a season. They were not what they are now until the left rear contraption came along. If the Lucas rules take away the device and put them back on the standard 4 bar then the Rumley team goes back to normal and zero goes back to the front and the world goes back to normal. There has been plenty of fads in the dirt world but there has only been one constant and that's bloomy. I'm not a fan of bloomy but let's be realistic here, put Davenport driving a normal car and Rumley wrenching on it and they are right back to where they were in 2014. The longhorn is just another car and the only one winning has the device. Madden does what he always does, Billy ogle does what he always does and Randy weaver does what he always does, they're gonna be fast regardless of what they're sitting in. But reflect on 2014 and take the thru shaft shocks and penskes overly expensive version of the magne shock and the j damper and the field would 've been much tighter. People gripe because the racing world gets butt hurt over innovation but if you call innovation spending 10,000 on a set of shocks or completely 're inventing the rear suspension of a dirt late model and the competitor can't buy it, then you're insane. Lucas has to step up and make nascar type rules. I said for years that the Roush appearance in dirt was gonna hurt and it drove the costs of engines up and now I think the effects of Rumley is coming, we are gonna have 3,000 dollar bird cages. Rant over go ahead and preach how Jesus Davenport don't need Rumley etc... I'm not biased folks I just know that with Davenport and Rumley and they're "device" the locals are less likeley to enter a Lucas race. This isnt formula 1 even if some want it to be that way. Much respect for what the mentioned teams have done
People who just want to be able to buy a copy of the fastest car are not real racers. They are lazy guys with a fat wallet.

I guess we should all still be on monoleafs. Geez...

go2fast
12-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Rumley is working on stage 2 now

25drtrkr
12-12-2015, 07:13 PM
I think he's getting neck burns from the chain, and oxygen loss to the brain.

Glad that test season is over, now look out!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Well, after riding shotgun with my policeman friend, you know what those "gays" do with a rope/chain around their neck, don't ya? I wonder if thats what Jumper does with his chain! LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Well, after riding shotgun with my policeman friend, you know what those "gays" do with a rope/chain around their neck, don't ya? I wonder if thats what Jumper does with his chain! LOL

Go tend to your sheep 25!

hucktyson
12-13-2015, 08:38 AM
Mb racer do you really think that the million variables left aren't enough for some guys to outsmart other guys ?? There's PLENTY of variables left for smart people to exploit

jog49
12-13-2015, 10:34 AM
On the shoulda, woulda, coulda front, I wish Davenport and the Rumley team would run the WoO circuit in 2016 just to see if they could win that series back to back with the Lucas Oil championship.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-13-2015, 11:14 AM
On the shoulda, woulda, coulda front, I wish Davenport and the Rumley team would run the WoO circuit in 2016 just to see if they could win that series back to back with the Lucas Oil championship.

I was thinking the same thing jog49.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Mb racer do you really think that the million variables left aren't enough for some guys to outsmart other guys ?? There's PLENTY of variables left for smart people to exploit

I haven't seen the rules yet, but they took away a bunch of methods to fix a glaring issue with the cars. And there was no reason to do it. And it didn't take serious testing to find gains. There are always things to expliot. They are not always in reach of backyard engineering.

It sets a horrible precedent when a collection of cheap parts are outlawed because it was successful. It puts us on the path to NASCAR type rules. I have no interest in that type of racing.

25drtrkr
12-13-2015, 04:52 PM
I see JRI is now selling the shock/limiter that davenport was using. It might be obsolete with the rule changes.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-13-2015, 05:18 PM
I see JRI is now selling the shock/limiter that davenport was using. It might be obsolete with the rule changes.

The one on the chain, or the one on the cage?

25drtrkr
12-14-2015, 03:24 PM
The one on the chain, or the one on the cage?

From the picture of davenports LR, it looks like the one on the cage. Watch the tech videos, from PRI, and see what you think?

billetbirdcage
12-14-2015, 03:44 PM
From the picture of davenports LR, it looks like the one on the cage. Watch the tech videos, from PRI, and see what you think?

No, it's the one many thought goes from the frame to the J-bar but doesn't.

Kwd1253
12-14-2015, 04:05 PM
And Rumley is sitting back looking at 4m laughing while yall are still trying to figure it out still

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-14-2015, 04:07 PM
And Rumley is sitting back looking at 4m laughing while yall are still trying to figure it out still

No need to figure it out. Only have to know what it does.

drano
12-14-2015, 04:35 PM

I bet he has his superman underoos on too.

MotoMatt
12-14-2015, 04:41 PM

Which video is it in?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-14-2015, 05:04 PM
All this chatter makes superman and the wizzard want to run the series just that much more. The wizzard says this is so much fun i cant stop now. Dads having the time of his life too! Lmao

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-14-2015, 07:04 PM
All this chatter makes superman and the wizzard want to run the series just that much more. The wizzard says this is so much fun i cant stop now. Dads having the time of his life too! Lmao

Maybe the wizard can give his competitors some courage and brains.

catgo22
12-14-2015, 07:08 PM
In second DOD Tech video at 2:30 mark. There it all is...

25drtrkr
12-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Maybe the wizard can give SLIDING SIDEWAYS some courage and brains.

......so he wont JUMP from bandwagon to bandwagon! lol and some morrissss!

Don't wont yall to forget about Ol Blackford! lol

dirtdobber45
12-14-2015, 07:47 PM
Have yall paid attention to the new ad thats on here about their new chassis? Its called the xR-1. Does that 'R' mean Rumleys new car w Mark? Is that phase 2 your talkin about SS? Mark and Rumley building a second type already?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Have yall paid attention to the new ad thats on here about their new chassis? Its called the xR-1. Does that 'R' mean Rumleys new car w Mark? Is that phase 2 your talkin about SS? Mark and Rumley building a second type already?

No phase 2 has nuthn to do w rocket.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-14-2015, 10:02 PM
......so he wont JUMP from bandwagon to bandwagon! lol and some morrissss!

Don't wont yall to forget about Ol Blackford! lol

Looks like blackie taught u some computor tricks or he hyjacked your id.

I havent forgot about the ol boy!

Hey blackie how ya been ol buddy!

Barbecueboy
12-15-2015, 07:41 AM
Oh brother.......

Well I heard Davenport is moving to the new bloomquist chassis because Kevin wouldn't share the captain crunch Saturday mornings while watching underdog.

So there you have it, you heard it here first.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2015, 08:40 AM
oh brother.......

Well i heard davenport is moving to the new bloomquist chassis because kevin wouldn't share the captain crunch saturday mornings while watching underdog.

mark martin sponcership also!

Josh Bayko
12-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Oh brother.......

Well I heard Davenport is moving to the new bloomquist chassis because Kevin wouldn't share the captain crunch Saturday mornings while watching underdog.

You're wrong. Davenport is moving to Bloomquist cars, but it's because Kevin kept dropping stinky deuces in the toter all summer.

Kwd1253
12-15-2015, 10:42 AM
You're wrong. Davenport is moving to Bloomquist cars, but it's because Kevin kept dropping stinky deuces in the toter all summer.Don't forget landers leaving bloomquist, he going hire Rumley. Also the best of best news bloomquist is dropping his chassis and picking a Moyer chassis.

Josh Bayko
12-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Don't forget landers leaving bloomquist, he going hire Rumley. Also the best of best news bloomquist is dropping his chassis and picking a Moyer chassis.

And Mark Richards is buying all of the above.

Barbecueboy
12-15-2015, 11:14 AM
And Mark Richards is buying all of the above.

Only then to sell it all to bowyer for a profit...............

pap
12-15-2015, 11:50 AM

So Lanigan can copy it?

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Oh boy this has got out of hand here wow!

Josh Bayko
12-15-2015, 12:23 PM

Who will give it to CJ Rayburn, for one of their "revolutionary" 4-bar cars.

Kwd1253
12-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Well thank lord bowyer bought them and gave it to cj because if mark owns them, every thread would get deleted and 90% of us would get ban from 4m lol

Barbecueboy
12-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Well thank lord bowyer bought them and gave it to cj because if mark owns them, every thread would get deleted and 90% of us would get ban from 4m lol

Mark bought snowshoe mtn. Ski resort and is turning it into a huge cross country motorcycle ice racing course........and John Blankenship coming out of retirement to run it for him.

Josh cashing in everything during the off season to open up a chain of Popeyes fried chicken restaurants in the greater metropolitan shiniston area.

Or at least that's what I heard.

Kevin???? He said screw it,he is going back to run nasa.

Again, all rumors but from a pretty reliable 8 ball.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Mark bought snowshoe mtn. Ski resort and is turning it into a huge cross country motorcycle ice racing course........and John Blankenship coming out of retirement to run it for him.

Josh cashing in everything during the off season to open up a chain of Popeyes fried chicken restaurants in the greater metropolitan shiniston area.

BBQ you are gettn everybody fired up here on 4m!

Throw some more gas on the fire, what other info ya got??

CW is looking in his crystal ball and all he sees is crickets! Oh wait, thats 25drtrkrs head

Josh Bayko
12-15-2015, 02:08 PM

No, Mark Pettyjohn drives the 8-Ball. He's switching to a Grant King chassis for 2016.

Clayton_Wetter
12-15-2015, 05:02 PM
Oh brother.......

I always liked "The Hunter" cartoon on Underdog!!! :)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x4psmMG5cUg/hqdefault.jpg

Barbecueboy
12-16-2015, 11:23 AM
No, Mark Pettyjohn drives the 8-Ball. He's switching to a Grant King chassis for 2016.

Not that 8 ball silly...........the magic one.

I met the mark at county line race for the kids.......cool guy.

Barbecueboy
12-16-2015, 11:25 AM
BBQ you are gettn everybody fired up here on 4m!

Throw some more gas on the fire, what other info ya got??

CW is looking in his crystal ball and all he sees is crickets! Oh wait, thats 25drtrkrs head

No man, it's all true.........I can't wait to see what mark does to cupp run.

I think he is also rumored to be developing a rocket chassis snow machine for racing at the course.........again, just what I heard.

May be nothing to it at all..........

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-16-2015, 02:50 PM
no man, it's all true.........i can't wait to see what mark does to cupp run.

I think he is also rumored to be developing a rocket chassis snow machine for racing at the course.........again, just what i heard.

May be nothing to it at all..........

bbq do u got a reliable source or are you pulln a rabbit out of your hat?

SnakeX3
12-16-2015, 03:26 PM
I always liked "The Hunter" cartoon on Underdog!!! :)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/x4psmMG5cUg/hqdefault.jpg

LOL! Man that's old school.

dirty white boy
12-16-2015, 09:30 PM
bloomer looking to run a new kryptonite chassis from lugger mft metrocity ill. but still wont be able to upstage his arched nemesis superman!! how bout that 80 some year old leroy building lucas championship motors!! out preforming rousch clemments and all them big money power plants!! been pulling for the rumley ride since before ndra or hava tampa!! proud as a peaclock yes i is!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-16-2015, 09:42 PM
bloomer looking to run a new kryptonite chassis from lugger mft metrocity ill. But still wont be able to upstage his arched nemesis superman!! How bout that 80 some year old leroy building lucas championship motors!! Out preforming rousch clemments and all them big money power plants!! Been pulling for the rumley ride since before ndra or hava tampa!! Proud as a peaclock yes i is!!!!

welcome aboard dwb. Its gunna b a long hard road this yr but superman going to wear his cape more often and he will get the job done!!!!

25drtrkr
12-17-2015, 04:56 PM
welcome aboard dwb. Its gunna b a long hard road this yr but superman going to wear his cape more often and he will get the job done!!!!

Easy there, catfish! Bloomer will win 5 speedweek races and you will be JUMPIN bandwagons, again! LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-17-2015, 06:33 PM
Easy there, catfish! Bloomer will win 5 speedweek races and you will be JUMPIN bandwagons, again! LOL

Bloomer can win all races at speedweeks and all il do is kick dirt on his shoes. Only place I will jump is w tmac when he comes out of speeds weeks w the points lead!

25drtrkr
12-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Bloomer can win all races at speedweeks and all il do is kick dirt on his shoes. Only place I will jump is w tmac when he comes out of speeds weeks w the points lead!

Yeah right! Send me your address , and I will pick up Bloomers newest t shirt, during Speedweeks, and mail it to ya! Without the Rumley gadget, davenport wont even be in the top 5! lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Yeah right! Send me your address , and I will pick up Bloomers newest t shirt, during Speedweeks, and mail it to ya! Without the Rumley gadget, davenport wont even be in the top 5! lol

Keep wishing but think back a few years when jd drove barrys car and had somthing like 7 or 8 wins in a row including 2 at the world finals. Jd doesnt need that gadget on his car. Its other adjustments along w that to make car rock n roll.

Bloomer tp would work better than a t shirt!!

hucktyson
12-18-2015, 04:38 AM
Not even the most die hard davensnort shaft servant would have ever dreamed about what happened in 2015 and you know it. That strech 8 years ago on juiced tires didn't predict 2015. Bloomquist is STILL the best wheel man out there and will be until he retires

Dirtdober
12-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Please correct me if i'm wrong and not hating but didn't he get cought cheating while in the 49 car when he won all those races? Tires come to mind

over4T
12-18-2015, 09:57 AM
As west coasters we only saw him once, a show at Columbus, MS 3 or 4 years ago. Had never even heard of him but we were impressed with the qualifying where he seriously put a whoopin on an all star field. Were less impressed the next day when he was gone for juiced tires. Mike Marlar won that show.

25drtrkr
12-18-2015, 01:38 PM
Keep wishing but think back a few years when jd drove barrys car and had somthing like 7 or 8 wins in a row including 2 at the world finals. Jd doesnt need that gadget on his car. Its other adjustments along w that to make car rock n roll.

Bloomer tp would work better than a t shirt!!

OK, hotshot! How much ya got? I say JD wont win a race during Speedweeks.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-18-2015, 02:24 PM
ok, hotshot! How much ya got? I say jd wont win a race during speedweeks.

he sure will there my friend! He will win at lease 1or 2.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-18-2015, 02:26 PM
Not even the most die hard davensnort shaft servant would have ever dreamed about what happened in 2015 and you know it. That strech 8 years ago on juiced tires didn't predict 2015. Bloomquist is STILL the best wheel man out there and will be until he retires

I didnt know they got caught w juiced tires then.

25drtrkr
12-18-2015, 03:56 PM

Most of the top tier drivers have been caught with juiced tires, at one time or the other.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-19-2015, 12:42 PM
As west coasters we only saw him once, a show at Columbus, MS 3 or 4 years ago. Had never even heard of him but we were impressed with the qualifying where he seriously put a whoopin on an all star field. Were less impressed the next day when he was gone for juiced tires. Mike Marlar won that show.

That was a track offical that others had problems with and him and barry had their differences also is who put a meter on it at the track. These tires wernt lab tested. Jd loaded car up and left.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Got caught at the Super Bowl of racing too. But its not really a big deal IMO.

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-19-2015, 02:29 PM
Got caught at the Super Bowl of racing too. But its not really a big deal IMO.

Where and when was that mastersbilt?

25drtrkr
12-19-2015, 02:48 PM

I told you he was a CHEATER! LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-19-2015, 03:48 PM
I told you he was a CHEATER! LOL

Ik that would get you attention 25. I have never known him to us funny tires. My sources are telling me that his tires wernt messd with. If you dnt want someone to stink up the show then thats what you blame it on. Ik that you know EVERYTHING about NOTHING so i figure your going to still say he drs tires.

25drtrkr
12-19-2015, 04:20 PM
Ik that would get you attention 25. I have never known him to us funny tires. My sources are telling me that his tires wernt messd with. If you dnt want someone to stink up the show then thats what you blame it on. Ik that you know EVERYTHING about NOTHING so i figure your going to still say he drs tires.

Lighten up there Sgt Hulka! Its a pretty safe bet that they all have been caught one time or another!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Lighten up there Sgt Hulka! Its a pretty safe bet that they all have been caught one time or another!

Thats the only way u know how to win is w funny tires you cant out drive em.

dirtdobber45
12-20-2015, 09:31 AM
We all know their tires are juiced ...its jus having the right kind that wont be detected at the labs

dirtdobber45
12-20-2015, 09:35 AM
SS just because your 'sources' told you that dont mean their telling you ALL the truth. Maybe they didnt want to hurt your feelings LMAO bet you still believe in santa too LMAO

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-20-2015, 10:09 AM
SS just because your 'sources' told you that dont mean their telling you ALL the truth. Maybe they didnt want to hurt your feelings LMAO bet you still believe in santa too LMAO

No they tell me the truth weather I like it or not!

Im a big boy I can take a hit on the chin!

Yes I still believe in santa!

Nasty55
12-20-2015, 11:24 AM
No they tell me the truth weather I like it or not!

Im a big boy I can take a hit on the chin!

Yes I still believe in santa!

Lmao taking a hit on the chin and believing in the fat guy in the red suit....... just shows that your a special kind of somthing out there SS dunno what but something....

25drtrkr
12-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Lmao taking a hit on the chin and believing in the fat guy in the red suit....... just shows that your a special kind of somthing out there SS dunno what but something....

Nasty, i think SS is one of them Mexican beans.....JUMP......JUMP.......JUMP......lol

dirtdobber45
12-20-2015, 01:09 PM
He also believes in the Easter bunny...loves those milkduds he leaves behind dnt ya SS? LOL

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-20-2015, 05:22 PM
I have to believe in santa as I am SANTA CLAUSE!!

I HAVE A TRUCK LOAD OF COAL FOR YOU 25DRTRKR!!

25drtrkr
12-20-2015, 05:32 PM
I have to believe in santa as I am SANTA CLAUSE!!

I HAVE A TRUCK LOAD OF COAL FOR YOU 25DRTRKR!!

Thats GOOD! JD is gonna need some special gifts from you this Christmas! lol

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Thats GOOD! JD is gonna need some special gifts from you this Christmas! lol

He said he dnt need anythg.

He got the LUCAS CHAMPION and thats all he wanted.

Nasty55
12-20-2015, 07:31 PM
Nasty, i think SS is one of them Mexican beans.....JUMP......JUMP.......JUMP......lol

Lol yeah ol SS is always jumping around about something...

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-21-2015, 08:30 AM
He also believes in the Easter bunny...loves those milkduds he leaves behind dnt ya SS? LOL

There more like coco puffs.

formercrewguy
12-22-2015, 09:29 AM
In 2015 I had the opportunity to solve a technical problem on a dirt late model for less money than it will cost a series to reprint the new rule books.
This contributed to winning my 79 year old dad 5 Crown Jewels,1 national title and have the opportunity to honor my Mom at a prestigious banquet.
It also showed the world I was right in 2009 about how good this Davenport guy actually is.
I got a good friend excited enough about racing again to help him through a tough personal time.
The cash flow generated made it possible to accumulate enough stuff to grant a dying friends last wish.
Grow a best friends career and be able to give him his first real bonus.
Helped get the worlds shock expert excited about shocks again.
Gave hundreds of friends and families back home something to be proud about.
Purchase my best friend and biggest race fan ever an engagement ring.
Help grow a small chassis company to a level the employees actually feel a sense of security this Christmas.
Enabled me to give multiple small businesses large stocking orders during there slowest month of the year which is December.
Got to see how proud Justin was to win his first super late model race.
Helped me learn who the real racers are in our sport!!!!
And one of the coolest things was to actually win enough money to buy some serious engineering tools and design simulation software out of speculation a reactive rule would be created,so I could design exactly what I have now within the new rules and move on to the next project like nothing happened. If this not a cool american story I don't know what is.

From Kevin Rumley's FB page

FF21
12-22-2015, 12:02 PM
There is no other team more deserving that the Rumleys and Davenport.If you ever had a chance to sit and listen to Leroy get on to Kevin about stuff to do to the car you would laugh your tail off...they are hilarious.Congratulations for stirring up the cry babies....Job well done!!!

Clayton_Wetter
12-22-2015, 04:13 PM
There more like coco puffs.

Your brain seems to be "SLIDING SIDEWAYS" hahahhahahahalololololohoohoohohooo!!!

Clayton_Wetter
12-22-2015, 04:15 PM
He said he dnt need anythg.

He got the LUCAS CHAMPION and thats all he wanted.

And next season will not be even close to what this one was. Will you be jumping? We are taking bets now! :)

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
12-22-2015, 04:46 PM
And next season will not be even close to what this one was. Will you be jumping? We are taking bets now! :)

One good piece of advice, dont bet on me jumping as i do not jump like your counter parts think. Before i was even a member of 4m I was a tmac & jd fan.
Anyways save your $ on the bet!

The wizard has it figured out to replace the gadget so I only see jd getting faster. Good luck and we'll see ya in victory circle!!

jog49
12-23-2015, 09:05 AM
I'm going out on a limb here but am pretty sure Kevin Rumley needs no technical help from this collection of half-wits, dim-wits, and no-wits here on 4M. There has been an advantage to all the posts though and I will say.........
thanks for the laughs!