PDA

View Full Version : Davenport's interview wit dave seay 1/6/2016

TJHTA42
01-06-2016, 03:06 PM
The interview is on www.soundcloud.com/dirtnationtv

Kromulous
01-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Do people actually like that guy thats doing interviewing?

Good Lord he is terrible.

Bubstr
01-07-2016, 05:19 PM
He makes his living, doing PR. This show was brought back because of popular demand, so I guess he has his fans.

powerslide
01-07-2016, 05:29 PM
I think he's a little different but he does something a lot of others can't/don't want to. And he does it for the love of it. I appreciate what he puts out. he talks to guys from all over not just one area or just national guys.

Kromulous
01-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Well, hope he makes it, but some constructive criticism here. Can the inside jokes, and laughing at everything thing you say. Watch Dave Despain, and some color.

BerckFan
01-08-2016, 11:00 AM
JMO, But your pretty critical for a free service. Personally, I enjoy the podcasts, great way to pass miles driving down the road and before kids come to the classroom.

W2Racing09
01-08-2016, 11:08 AM
I think Dave Seay is great. I missed these interview for the year or so when it was just IMCA stuff. Really happy to have it back.

Bubstr
01-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Yes It is free and he does host guests that are relevant at the time, from all over the country. I like the show and if you have listened for a while, you get the inside jokes. There is something to be said about gift horses and their mouth.

Dave Seay
01-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Kromulous thank you for the constructive criticism and for listening to an interview. Been interviewing drivers for well over 20 years now and sometimes you get a little lazy in your old age. I will tighten up the interviews with a little more professionalism. Thank you to everyone that takes the time to listen to the interviews. Means a lot to me. I do this for the love of the sport. Unfortunately not going to get rich off of it. If I stray from delivering a quality product to you the listener call me out on it. Hell direct message me. You can even send me an email at dave@racexr.com. I also take suggestions on guests to be interviewed if you didn't already know. Always willing to take some advice and make these interviews better. Thanks again!

pink floyd
01-12-2016, 09:55 AM
dave, don't change a thing, your interviews are great and much appreciated.

gofastnturnleft
01-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Kromulous thank you for the constructive criticism and for listening to an interview. Been interviewing drivers for well over 20 years now and sometimes you get a little lazy in your old age. I will tighten up the interviews with a little more professionalism. Thank you to everyone that takes the time to listen to the interviews. Means a lot to me. I do this for the love of the sport. Unfortunately not going to get rich off of it. If I stray from delivering a quality product to you the listener call me out on it. Hell direct message me. You can even send me an email at dave@racexr.com. I also take suggestions on guests to be interviewed if you didn't already know. Always willing to take some advice and make these interviews better. Thanks again!

I think Dave's reply to this thread is a perfect example of his professionalism and commitment. I haven't agreed with everything he's done and said over the years but I can say that I've always received a prompt and courteous reply each and every time I've contacted him. I wish that there were more folks like him, with access to microphones, keyboards and airwaves, promoting the dirt racing community.