PDA

View Full Version : REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series Spec Tire Rule for 2016

Jimmy Henry
01-14-2016, 03:21 PM
I truly appreciate all conversations,both public and private...both public and confidential.

I am trying hard to build a brand that saves you racers ALOT of unnecessary spending on tires,
improves the entertainment for the race fan and actually gives the lower budget race teams a real opportunity to be competitive in good paying events.

Quality of entertainment is very important. Like it or not,dirt racing is in the entertainment business and spectators have alot of options as to where they spend their hard-earned entertainment dollar. We have to also keep that in mind.

So,after talk,debate,talk and more talk,this is your REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series spec tire rules:

Hoosier 1600 right rear only
Hoosier 1425 all other corners
American Racer 56 right rear only
American Racer 48 all other corners.

I believe this will save racers alot of money throughout the year. After 2016, we,as a series community comprising car owners,racers and promoters,will re-evaluate this rule this winter and see where,if anywhere,changes should be made.

Racers, if this series is something you would like to support, you need to call your promoters. It is always difficult to get a new series rolling but when they hear from you,it carries weight.

Thanks,

Jimmy Henry
REVOLUTION Super Late Model Series

Jimmy Henry
01-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Bump, please...