PDA

View Full Version : Chili Bowl Night #3

CIRF
01-15-2016, 09:29 AM
Christopher Bell pretty much dominated prelim night #3. Jerry Coons Jr. ran 2nd and Shane Cottle was 3rd and all three of those guys are in the Saturday night A-main.

1 more preliminary night and then it's the long, long Saturday version of alphabet soup.

The weather has been so nice all week with sunshine and temps in the 60's and only going down to the low 50's at night.

It's really fun to hang out and reflect on the previous night racing and to contemplate the epic stature that this event has taken on over the years. Going to be sad to see it come to an end for another year on Saturday night.

TS FAN
01-15-2016, 10:29 AM
Thanks for your updates.

CIRF
01-15-2016, 11:48 AM
Glad to do it. We have a few hours to laze away every morning. I can't figure out how to copy and paste on this I-pad so I can only do the top 3 that transfer into the Saturday A-main and the highlights that I can remember! LOL!

Oh, and by the way your boy is doing a GREAT job with track prep. The track has been literally perfect all 3 nights and there have been 80 or more cars competing every night. CWCD. Most people in the grandstands recognize and appreciate the effort and expertise going into track prep and Stewart is running one of the tractors with the roteria's on it.

TS FAN
01-15-2016, 04:20 PM
I am a dirt track fan at heart and i am glad the Stewart is returning to it. That where I know him from.