PDA

View Full Version : Woodward rack

Dzona1
01-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Does anyone run a Woodward rack in a rocket, that can tell me the thickness of all spacers for bump steer , under rack,tie rods at rack,at spindles, and strut bars, gray spindles,thanks

7uptruckracer
01-19-2016, 07:14 AM
You need to tell us which Rocket and which year

Does anyone run a Woodward rack in a rocket, that can tell me the thickness of all spacers for bump steer , under rack,tie rods at rack,at spindles, and strut bars, gray spindles,thanks

Dzona1
01-19-2016, 07:47 PM
You need to tell us which Rocket and which year2012 blue front,with grey spindles,just had the new cross member put in it

jrkracing54
01-19-2016, 09:10 PM
I'm guessing you don't have the slotted eyes on the rack side. I just got this style new Woodward rack and still haven't checked the bump yet. I gotta buy a gauge this winter and get that done. I'm hoping the slotted ends make it pretty easy. John 1*

Dzona1
01-19-2016, 09:32 PM
I'm guessing you don't have the slotted eyes on the rack side. I just got this style new Woodward rack and still haven't checked the bump yet. I gotta buy a gauge this winter and get that done. I'm hoping the slotted ends make it pretty easy. John 1*No,it has the double holes on R.S.