PDA

View Full Version : Large parts list with many many items added. I'm dealing

stunner
01-22-2016, 06:21 PM
As most of you know I am a business. I accept credit cards, Paypal and love cash sales. I ship parts across the US and internationally as well. If your looking for something shoot me a call or text as if I dont have it today I may tomorrow. Text me any time and I will respond asap. Best time to reach me on phone is 8am-8pm CST.

Set of 4 Ohlins by Andy at Precision Performance. They are valved corner specific for IMCA 4 bar modified. These are steel bodied and IMCA legal as they have plug. $1000

TRC billet Alky carb from Sput's racing engines. This thing is perfect. The absolute best carb you can buy. Over $1800 new. $950

C&S Aerosol billet alky 4 barrel carb. I don't have much information on it other than that. Got in a buyout. Has sat for 2 full seasons and should be freshened. Over $1000 new. First $300 buys it

Pro Power angled carb spacers. This is the red anodized spacers that Pro Power sells new for $389. It has been modified on bottom side. $135

CV Products ultralite billet 2" open center carb spacer. Over $189 new. $95

Like new HVH Super Sucker 1" carb spacer. Its the 4 hole tapered to bottom. Sells new for $139. Its in original box but has been ran. $95

KSE tandem fuel and power steering pump. It has just been gone threw. No pulley. $365

Bert aluminum reverse mount bellhousing. In excellent used condition. Never cracked or welded on. This is a newer bell as it has the extra support at pump mount base. No flywheel or coupler included. $365

Lajoie of seating bolt-on head restraint system. This was bolted to a seat but never ran. Cover and everything is in perfect shape. Over $389 new. $235

Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens billet cnc sbc valve covers. These are the one piece full cnc covers. They have been machined for valve spring sprayers in the lower rail. Absolutely awesome set of valve covers. Over $579 new. Asking $345

GM Performance cast aluminum "Chevrolet" valve covers. These are the highly desired sbc valve covers that teams love that give a professional look to any engine. The drivers side did have a spring break inside it and put tiny dings on the underside of cover but in no way affect the integrity of it. Asking $185

FSR deck mount oil cooler. It has been ran but never seen a blow-up. In decent used condition. $65

2 Kirkey 16" ultralite seats. They don't come with covers. They have been raced but are in nice used condition. These seats are sold separate from pads and the pads are readily available if buyer desires them. They are over $349 new with no pads. Asking $145ea

Pro-lite small body 2 to 1 steering quickner. Blue anodized and in nice used condition. $70

1186 style ceramic coated 23* headers. In very nice used condition. 2 small dents that in no way affect anything. Fit Pierce, Shaw, GRT and many others. $165

Dynatech 16501 ceramic coated headers. 23*. Also in very nice used condition. Fit Harris, Victory and SkyRockets as well as others. $165

Muncie 4 speed aluminum case transmission. Has 2nd gear removed. It has been ran 8 nights since gone threw. Upper left ear was welded at rebuild, guaranteed ready to bolt in and run.

3- GM oem aluminum bellhousings. 2 will take up to 168 tooth flexplate or flywheel. Other is for 153 or smaller. Asking $75ea

4.71 complete 9" Ford mini spool gear. Low nights. $250

5.00 complete 9" Ford full spool gear. Nice nice gear. $300

5.14 complete 9" Ford full spool gear. Also a nice gear. $300

5.29 complete 9" Ford full spool gear. Low nights on it. $250

5.43 complete 9" Ford mini spool gear. 16 nights since new. $250

5.67 complete 9" Ford mini spool gear. Nice shape. $250

5.67 complete 9" Ford full spool gear. 7 nights since new. $300

6.33 complete 9" Ford full ultralite spool gear. This thing is top of the line. Ring and pinion is REM polished and came from a nascar team. Its ultralite. I just assembled this with all new bearings and seals. Absolutely top of the line $425

Many 9" Ford short narrow yokes. $25ea

9 Ford 9" short wide yokes. $20ea

3 Ford 9" long wide yokes $20ea

3 NEW Ford 9" long wide yokes $55ea

USED FASTSHAFT DRIVESHAFTS

28.25" with 8" yoke. Has brand new rear u-joint $115
28.5" Was just shortened to this length and rebalanced. With 8" yoke $115
30" with 8" yoke. Nice used shaft $115
30.5" moly ultralite shaft. Has 7" yoke. $135

5 NEW 8" slip yokes for Bert, Brinn, Falcon, Saginaw, Muncie, etc $60ea
3 Used 8" slip yokes $40ea
3 New 7" slip yokes $55ea
2 used 7" slip yokes $35ea
1 new 6" yoke $45
1 used 6" yoke $25

5 brand new Outpace 9" Ford climber pinion mounts. These are new but the climber nuts are missing. They retail at $129ea. Will take $35ea

Out-Pace steel double adjustable j-bar. In good used condition. 20.5"-22.5" $55

Sky Rocket Chevelle lowers. These are the ones built at SkyRocket. They are in good used condition. Over $169ea new. $150 for pair

Sky Rocket brake bar liftarm. Includes chain. In good used condition. $40

Sky Rocket bushing pullbar. Excellent used condition. $75

SkyRocket 22 gallon tear drop fuel cells in excellent used condition. Over $319new. Will take $135

BSB billet aluminum 2 row frame side panhard mount. All hardware included. $169ea new. Will take $95

2 Wehrs billet aluminum quickchange climber pinion mounts. One is a single side (passenger) and other is double sided. Single sided has the climber nut $85. Double sided ha brand new climber nut $95

BsB slotted steel frame mount. Has a slot on each side of tube. Asking $50

BSB brake floater. Has had 2 supports welded on it. $129 new $70

2 pair of virgin metric spindles. Never drilled and never raced. They have been cleaned and painted black. I will sell by pairs or individual. $45 per spindle

BRAND NEW in box black 2" offset Basset 5x5 beadlock 15x8" wheels $85

Used 2" offset Basset 5x5 beadlock 15x8" wheels $65

3 used billet aluminum log style fuel filters with -10 ends. 2 blue and 1 red $20ea

NEW in box Accutech by Longacre oil pressure gauge $30

OutPace alum tubes
11" round 5/8" with hiems $25
12" round 5/8" no hiems $10

14.5" hex 5/8" with hiems $25
15" hex 5/8" with hiems $25

13" hex 3/4" no hiems $10
14" hex 3/4" no hiems $10
22" hex 3/4" no hiems $10

3- Kirkey shoulder supports. 2 rights and a left. These were also mounted but not on above seats. They are new with black covers. New they are $34ea $20ea

500-600 pounds of lead. All are formed and drilled for racing use. Will ship up to 70 pounds for $11.85. Asking $1.25 a pound

Wilwood lever style proportioning valve. $30

2 very nice used K&N air cleaners with the extreme flow tops. These are over $45ea new for the filters and the tops are $65ea new. Will take $60 for everything

Sbc stud girdles. 1 Pair. Excellent used condition. Just the girdles. $30

Brand new aluminum pinion mount for quickchange. Its never been bolted up. Has the RS on pinion mount holes as well as the mount directly below pinion for running long straight bar like Pierce. $35

4 Bert or Brinn 2pc rear main crank couplers. Perfect for IMCA cars and others that run flexplates. 2 steel and 2 aluminum $25ea

Complete falcon coupler assembly for reverse mount bellhousing with HTD drive for rear mount pumps. Excellent used condition. Asking $95

Edelbrock 14" air cleaner assembly. $20

.5"-2.5" air cleaner sure seals. $5-$25

Hex steering wheel coupler with shaft collar. $15

KRC used power steering head mount. Red $25

Blue 2 lever shifter $20

1-New 24" inline oil cooler tube. Sealed in package $25

IF you need pictures of items please text but be patient as I don't have every item pictured. I accept credit cards and Paypal. I like to package deal and am open to offers. More you buy the better the deal. Call or text 815-990-8865

stunner
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Let's deal