PDA

View Full Version : Integra DSP Right Front

RacerX10
01-23-2016, 03:14 PM
I bought a set of used shocks for my 2010 Rocket .. the right front is labeled "DSP" .. anybody know what that means ?

Thanks !

EDIT - More googling yielded "Directional Sensitive Piston Option", but their press release told me a bunch of nothing about why I'd want it :)

gatorade
01-25-2016, 10:38 AM
dsp piston, just a different platform for an Integra user to build shock numbers in, I believe that they used it for their more aggressive rf rebound build. All in all, get with someone that can dyno them, explain and communicate with you in the 0',3" and 10" force number and it's importance. PM me if I can help
JR
Shock First Technologies

ENVY Suspension
02-16-2016, 11:32 AM
To give you a simple answer to your question, the DSP is a one way bleed system we use to help aid in bleed for just compression or just rebound or both. It allows us to get for say your low speed compression in right sides lower and still have the mid-hi speed numbers we want, just as an example here. So, DSP is a ONE WAY BLEED system.

RacerX10
02-16-2016, 04:28 PM
To give you a simple answer to your question, the DSP is a one way bleed system we use to help aid in bleed for just compression or just rebound or both. It allows us to get for say your low speed compression in right sides lower and still have the mid-hi speed numbers we want, just as an example here. So, DSP is a ONE WAY BLEED system.

Perfect .. thanks for that ! :)